It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whole Republican Party Seems to Be Going to Jail Now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

And 4 solid facts were given to you. Did you just ignore them? Or is your big boy brain just to good for those 'opinions'.

This thread is exactly how I saw it go in my mind before I even clicked on the link. What a joke trump supporters are. Really are, defend the man even if he set fire to a church full of nuns. And then they will start to blame left and Democrats some how.

This. Is. Not. About. Democrats!
It's about corrupt Republicans, stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I just read about the three mar-largo VA jackholes today - shameful.

poor people using programs to put food on their tabels - the horror!!

corrupt uber wealthy republicans - meh.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

And then we can add these 4 cases on top of the pile of others who have gone down already like Scott Pruitt. It's just a never ending parade of grift and it is frankly getting tiring how brazen and in your face all these bastards are with it.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

And 4 solid facts were given to you. Did you just ignore them? Or is your big boy brain just to good for those 'opinions'.

This thread is exactly how I saw it go in my mind before I even clicked on the link. What a joke trump supporters are. Really are, defend the man even if he set fire to a church full of nuns. And then they will start to blame left and Democrats some how.

Some of those listed are still in the allegation mode of their ordeal. Cannot wait for convictions if they are indeed warranted.
I personally don't care if a Republican or Democrat goes down for being corrupt. If found guilty, then they go down. That is how law is supposed to work. That is why I would LOVE to see HRC get convicted of her crimes, because if she is not, then law is not really law.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Some of those listed are still in the allegation mode of their ordeal. Cannot wait for convictions if they are indeed warranted.
I personally don't care if a Republican or Democrat goes down for being corrupt. If found guilty, then they go down. That is how law is supposed to work. That is why I would LOVE to see HRC get convicted of her crimes, because if she is not, then law is not really law.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

And 4 solid facts were given to you. Did you just ignore them? Or is your big boy brain just to good for those 'opinions'. This thread is exactly how I saw it go in my mind before I even clicked on the link.

What a joke trump supporters are. Really are, defend the man even if he set fire to a church full of nuns. And then they will start to blame left and Democrats some how.

Not a Trump supporter, and when I referenced Democrats, its was right next to Republicans when I was making fun of them both.

Never defended him or corrupt people who need to go to jail.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
That is why I would LOVE to see HRC get convicted of her crimes, because if she is not, then law is not really law.

It's interesting you talk about allegations and how they give you doubts, but HRC isn't even in the allegation phase anymore. She's been cleared of wrongdoing by multiple investigations not being able to find an indictable offense.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Oh make sure to add Devin Nunes to the list for bigly obstruction of Justice!

They feel emboldened now as they've hitched their wagon to the king of corruption and a good majority seem to be balls deep in it with him. Do republicans truly believe they will always have the majority? A reckoning will come.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Went to the site, read the whole article.

Gates and Manafort deserve what they get, and hopefully they don't get slapped on the wrist, because you and I would get the book thrown at us.

If those scumbags are getting side money for working with the VA, throw extra charges on them for taking advantage of veterans.

And to the guy caught for insider trading, get him and his son.

So the thread title is "The Whole Republican Party Seems to Be Going to Jail Now".

How many are in jail?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Yeah. That guy is straight up cancer. In a normal world, that secret audio recording would have doomed his career. In today's environment it gets buried among 4 other cases of Republican grift and dishonesty.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

can't stand him. he acts like someone who's hiding something big and about to get caught - desperate.

and, there's kushner, cohen and pruitt.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The entire Trump era has been a festering pit of barely disguised ongoing corruption.

I love it when people call Trump a republican.

Since it only recently happened.

Before the last election he was team blue.

That's funny. You see all this mess he's created, and now you want to give him to us?

No thanks. We don't want him! He's created an environment of corruption in our government, and he is very likely at the center of it. His appointments weren't accidental, they were 'birds of a feather". Either that or he's so lame and naïve he's unfit to be President. (That would fall at about number 10 on the 'unfit list".)

I will be so relieved when you guys wake up and see the truth about this crook. No little tax cut for the working classes is worth putting up with all the rest of this stupidity and corruption. All he did about the 'swamp', was to fill it with alligators.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

So you just regurgitate an opinion piece here, with the same histrionics in response to Critical?

Poor form man, looks like youre trolling and to mine stars and flags

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: knoxie

And then we can add these 4 cases on top of the pile of others who have gone down already like Scott Pruitt. It's just a never ending parade of grift and it is frankly getting tiring how brazen and in your face all these bastards are with it.

Maybe they are counting on a nice big fat "presidential pardon'.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I predict this will be a very entertaining thread.

Well, I hope you don't make predictions for a living.

Your Trump hate is starting to affect your brain cells.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
You know if you break the law...there are consequences

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well then it's a good thing new ones keep getting elected.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So, a bunch of republicans are going to jail....

First, these crimes were committed prior to Trump taking office.

Second, I voted for Trump to drain the swamp.

Third, he did not say he was draining just democrats, and we all know the swamp is both parties.

Fourth, look at him go, pols on both sides retiring, being charged, etc...

Are you ready to admit that he is keeping his promises yet? I mean, that is why y'all hate him so much, right?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Ugh... After racist Sheriff Joe, I can't stomach another unethical pardon like that.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
So, a bunch of republicans are going to jail....

First, these crimes were committed prior to Trump taking office.

Manafort committed those crimes on Trump's campaign trail, and the other crimes were committed since Trump assumed office. You clearly didn't read the op.

Second, I voted for Trump to drain the swamp.

Well that's looking to be a wasted vote there... Trump is filling the swamp.

Third, he did not say he was draining just democrats, and we all know the swamp is both parties.

Filling the swamp then draining it of your own swamp creatures isn't a success.

Fourth, look at him go, pols on both sides retiring, being charged, etc...

Look at Trump go? Trump is clearly raging at how close to home the Mueller investigation is getting to him. His own son is probably days or weeks away from an indictment of his own.

Are you ready to admit that he is keeping his promises yet? I mean, that is why y'all hate him so much, right?

I'm actually waiting for you guys to actually wake up and smell the # Trump has been shoveling instead of eating it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join