It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa invades Portland City Hall, brutalizes officials

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don't truly get or understand antifa other than their the physical symptom and backlash of negligent authoritarian and political officials neglect and provocation.

I think it's safe to say Antifa in general are those young punks and rebels who have fallen through the cracks of society. These people don't know how else to handle these matters of negligent city officials for political positions other than hostility and violence.

It's not that I condone or support these people but they are kind of organized even if mentally ill, we all can be like these a-holes who attack so lavishly the public or political authoritarians.

The only problem with Antifa is there doesn't seem to be clear and definitive reasons for why they attack who they do or not. Is it to disturb the hornet nest scenario, find people and rally them because they lack ability, intellectual and creative solutions to deal with all their fear and hate for lack of services or help from government?

They seem very random with who these people go after like rebels w/o a clear idea or cause with little organization or rehearsal to commit to a plan of action.
It's like these Antifa people can barely hold their $h|+ together for moment to get something actually done for a demonstration of political views or concerns before it abruptly turns into violence with random generalized targets like a hornets nest just disturbed to take off after the culprits of all that's unholy and wrong with the world!

For these guys, all that's unholy and wrong in portland I suppose.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Politicians and the police of Portland is a bunch of cowards, letting these #ing idiots "control" the streets with almost no resistance. Here they are harassing, chasing and damaging an old man and his car: twitter.com...

That is sickening to watch, and in a follow up tweet: "Updates via KOIN news: The elderly man called police & filed a report after the incident. The person who made contact with the front of the car has not. And police basically said they didn’t get involved to protect first amendment rights."

Congratulations, politicians and police don't give a # about normal, well behaved people, but time and time you see them protect the violent subhuman scums, i've seen it alot here in Sweden and the same in the states.

So sick and tired of this BS, especially when these subhumans attack innocent elderly people who are the ones who worked their asses of with blood sweet and tears so these violent subhuman scums can get their welfare checks every month, and what "thank you" do these elders get? A fist in the face, damaged property, harassment etc etc etc...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
From the title I was expecting something actually brutal, instead, I saw a bunch of people playing tug-o-war with a door.

"hurrr durr time to shoot em!"

Alright, go! Do it! Be the change you want to see! Or, sit yo busted ass down and keep furiously striking the keyboard lolol

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join