It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa invades Portland City Hall, brutalizes officials

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don't truly get or understand antifa other than their the physical symptom and backlash of negligent authoritarian and political officials neglect and provocation.

I think it's safe to say Antifa in general are those young punks and rebels who have fallen through the cracks of society. These people don't know how else to handle these matters of negligent city officials for political positions other than hostility and violence.

It's not that I condone or support these people but they are kind of organized even if mentally ill, we all can be like these a-holes who attack so lavishly the public or political authoritarians.

The only problem with Antifa is there doesn't seem to be clear and definitive reasons for why they attack who they do or not. Is it to disturb the hornet nest scenario, find people and rally them because they lack ability, intellectual and creative solutions to deal with all their fear and hate for lack of services or help from government?

They seem very random with who these people go after like rebels w/o a clear idea or cause with little organization or rehearsal to commit to a plan of action.
It's like these Antifa people can barely hold their $h|+ together for moment to get something actually done for a demonstration of political views or concerns before it abruptly turns into violence with random generalized targets like a hornets nest just disturbed to take off after the culprits of all that's unholy and wrong with the world!

For these guys, all that's unholy and wrong in portland I suppose.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join