It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa invades Portland City Hall, brutalizes officials

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
LOL

Again, you guys over react. If someone breaks the law arrest them, file charges, call the police. If they wrong you personally sue them. If you are assaulted personally defend yourself.

I'm telling you if guy in pajamas attacks me I'll probably hurt him. Then call the police, press charges if they ask and thats about it.

I'm not sure why Antifa gets so many threads on ATS? What about shoplifters or car thiefs or people drinking and driving?

Antifa and David Hogg are their worse nightmare. These people are the offspring of the same people who sat in their living room yelling "COMMIES" at the TV. The Crapple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Antifa is just as worse, f all of these idiots lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: amazing

I'm not sure why Antifa gets so many threads on ATS? What about shoplifters or car thiefs or people drinking and driving?

I don’t know why this has to be explained to you. A few years ago ATS took a political turn and if you haven’t noticed almost every story on the front page of ATS for the past few years has been a political headline. And as we all know, ANTIFA are leftist terrorists. Need I explain further?

You and I both know that they aren't a threat. So my response wasn't really to you. It's why do people feel threatened by a bunch of college students in pajamas that can't actually fight?

Wouldn't that be an excellent question to the guy that got beaten by the bullhorn? I wonder if he somehow feels threatened or is he ok with it because of ...oh I don't know...pajamas maybe...Who knows

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
So.. guns can be used on a mob? Is that a legally binding answer?

Actually yeah.

The end of a gun is a political discussion pursued by other means.

Usually short and to the point.

It created this country.

It maintains the 'peace'.

Its foreign policy.

It's what the civil war was fought with because words just don't work.

Good,bad,indifferent.

If batsnip whacko's like Antifa doesn't check themselves, someone is going to do it for them.

Just the way of things.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: weirdguy
The same tactics that were used to destabilise the mid-east and Ukraine are currently being deployed in the US. If the USA falls, the rest of the free world will go like dominoes.

That is a very unlikely scenario you are presenting there.

Some antifas are putting up a show and the rights starts whining and being such martyrs while nothing really happened. Victimization process is up and taking about 99% of available cpu-time.

Where were your police forces?

The police get stand down orders from city officials who support the anarchists.

In Germany when these anarchist rioters turn up they send in the Riot police. Might be one instance where America should take a leaf from Europe's book.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Storming a City Hall...

Not the same as a "sit-in"

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Storming a City Hall...

Not the same as a "sit-in"

True, but also something the police can handle.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Of course they could handle it, but they havnt every time thats why they are so bold.

Also that doesn't mean it should be allowed to begin.

With so many "stand Down" orders and coward police at school shootings, people dont trust them to stop it before it gets out of hand.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Its actually kinda funny... I first heard about Antifa here on ATS, and by the way people were talking about them, I just assumed they must of been some hardcore black power paramilitary group or something... lol.

But as it turns out, their just a bunch of angry foul mouthed college kids... Talk about over hyping.

Its actually quite baffling how much of the more 'conservative' members around here allow these kids to live rent free in their head.

... Just saying.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yeah, I saw an assault in that video no big deal though right? It's fine to assault people.

I see the usual Antifa defenders in here which makes me very curious as to whether or not we actually have some Antifa members or people with ties to them who visit ATS.

I mean when people are making excuses and typing out hypothetical situations to deflect from real assaults you gotta really consider if we have Antifa here.

In regards to the video its time to go hands on. The guy that hit the security guard in the back of the head should have been immediately dropped with a punch.

You continue to let people break laws, harass, and attack you consequence-free they will do it. Start laying them out with your fists and then charging and fining them and a lot of this BS will stop.

Now one of two things is gonna eventually happen. One of these Antifa goons will actually cause someone to get really hurt or killed in which they will still be vehemently defended by the left here..

Or what I said needs to happen will happen. They will attack the wrong security guard, cop, citizen etc and get there ass handed to them again. And the left here will cry and call it police brutality. I'm calling it now wait and see.

You cant reason the insanity that is the far left of ATS.
edit on 9-8-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Its actually quite baffling how much of the more 'conservative' members around here allow these kids to live rent free in their head.

... Just saying.

They should move to your head to live rent-free, much more space considering the lack of a brain occupying your skull.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

... Just saying.

They should move to your head to live rent-free, much more space considering the lack of a brain occupying your skull.

You'll have to come up with a far more creative insult than that big fella... if your attempting to get me to remove my 'no vacancy' sign.
edit on 9-8-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You'll have to come up with a far more creative insult than that big fella... if your attempting to get me to remove my 'no vacancy' sign.

I was just kidding, I mean I know in order for them to live in your head they would have to evict Trump.

(post by AutisticEvo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Scummmbags on both sides of the extremist ends of the spectrum.
I suspect all their strings are pulled by the same master.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

If we're gonna be imitating TV in real life, then at least we need a hot, naked queen walking around in the streets for those calls.

You really are a unicorn!
That is the most sensible thing anyone has said here since 9/11.

I could just kiss you sometimes
if the Dems had thrown that idea in as a candidate for 2016 the outrageousness alone would of swung my vote! If your gonna give me an evil woman for a choice then at least make it a sexy kind of evil.

My issue with the video is that other than a couple of masked tools they didn't really fit the bill of antifa so much as some other grass root org?

Also though I am a bit of a radical myself I don't think this situation warrants calling for for their deaths or hot lead.

I have been around violence my whole life. It's a part of who I am.
It's not a part I consider good, but more a necessary evil in order to survive the violent behaviour of others. Or teach them the error of their ways.

But it is dishonorable to ones own character to attack someone who is not a physical threat to you. I don't see Justice.

I see lack of self control, emotional control.

And as a practicing meditator and martial artist I wager I am spot on about the character of those involved
They lack restraint and therefore need to be removed from the political and sociopolitical field before they bring harm to others and themselves with this self destructive attitude.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

You're spot on, too bad no one wanted to acknowledge this here. An update:

Portland police have been criticized for indiscriminate use of less-lethal ammunition. The Oregon ACLU says that to its knowledge, “no other police force in America uses crowd control weapons with the regularity of the Portland Police Bureau.”
From the article on a protester maimed by police.
Source

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, for the other side, what would you say if the police maimed a Proud Boy?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I see a bunch of dumbasses, whose race ethnicity is white, with white guilt all over there face, all the while not a single smooth talking black man is there, whose voice would sooth angels, yelling at someone whose of a different ethnicity in a chair of status.

Yea...they are going to get hurt real bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join