It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa invades Portland City Hall, brutalizes officials

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

These antifa guys are not protesting . They are thugs hired or coerced into acts of violence by morons who claim to being fighting fascism but by becoming fascists themselves. Truthfully if I was in public and these masked clowns came in and started acting like this I am going to assume this to be a terrorist attack and use extreme prejudice in defending myself in others whether I am armed or not..

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Portland is a dumpster fire. It’s dirty. It’s seedy. It always has been. There’s some seriously deluded people in that neck of the woods and it’s the living embodiment of a Liberal Utopia at scale.

As an Oregon native I can assure you it’s not what you want. Antifa IS Portland.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Everything being put out there for the masses right now, whether it be from a foreign or domestic source, is meant to confuse and divide us. They're intentionally creating a mass-scale cognitive dissonance. I admit it, I'm mightily confused at the state of modern society myself and I debate the pros and cons of just dropping out of the process altogether almost daily as I'm sure most every rational person is right now.

The problem is, however, when not so bright or emotionally vulnerable people get confused they get angry. And when they get angry they get violent. It also makes them many times more susceptible to manipulation. Thus what we are seeing play out on the streets of society the world over from all angles of the so-called political spectrum. This just didn't happen by accident. Those pesky Russians actually did society a favor by being caught trying to manipulate Americans through social media. They exposed the playbook of every government in the world and what they are doing to not only other nation's citizens but their very own people as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: dug88

They are attacking everywhere because as I said earlier they are Anarchists hiding behind a different name. Their goal is pure anarchy

Antifa idiots aside, anarchy might not really mean what you think it is. It does not mean no rules. It really means no rulers. Modern mainstream society would have you think it means just tear everything down and without rule of law.

The republic of the the United States doesn’t have “rulers” we have elected officials that represent the people as a nation. Please give a detailed explanation of your ideal structure of society.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So much hatred and violence. And they show their faces, so it should be easy to identify them all if they caused harm. Still, shouldn't be happening at all.

And those that show faces cannot be called agents provocateur, or paid instigators, those would naturally be masked -- these guys clearly just hate.

I miss the peace we had, what we're moving towards does not bode well.

Edit to add: And by the way, what's up with everyone calling "shame, shame, shame" lately? Did everyone watch Game of Thrones and then come out to protest? If we're gonna be imitating TV in real life, then at least we need a hot, naked queen walking around in the streets for those calls.
edit on 8-8-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The problem may arise [and may well be planned by those that manipulate these Antifa dolts] that they attack someone who is just walking by who is unaware that they are there to riot and cause mayhem for no real reason. Theoretically, that same person may be getting along in years and have a heart condition that prevents fighting back or running away. Sometimes the police can help in a timely fashion and sometimes they are elsewhere. Because that person is old and vulnerable that person may just have a Glock tucked inside a waistband for times when the oppressors and evil doers assault the weak and helpless and there is no escape. He would surely try to reason with them and retreat as best he could. When he is cornered, that old person with the heart condition [who may have gone through a war in his youth] will likely be in no mood to entertain idiots and may just drill a few as he has drilled others trying to kill him in the past. He calculates that clipping a few more would not up his bad karma too much and a few bodies hitting the ground should scatter the attackers so he can get away. That would be a sad day and the old person is theoretically annoyed at the thought of paperwork and administrative bother.

Sooner or later a situation like this will play out and there will be much wailing and outrage. I can see the violence escalating and it won't end well for Antifa.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Can no one in the PNW get scrappy anymore?

These little twits where im from would have their asses absolutely handed to them as soon as they decided to start getting violent.

That aside, arrest and round every single one of them up, and post their unmasked pictures online so everyone knows who they are.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The same tactics that were used to destabilise the mid-east and Ukraine are currently being deployed in the US. If the USA falls, the rest of the free world will go like dominoes.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: mikell
Hot lead time in Portland!!

I thought your guns were to protect you from a rogue government, not to be used on people protesting the government... Which is what I am assuming those crazy people were doing...
that was not a. Protest, that was a mob...

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
The same tactics that were used to destabilise the mid-east and Ukraine are currently being deployed in the US. If the USA falls, the rest of the free world will go like dominoes.

That is a very unlikely scenario you are presenting there.

Some antifas are putting up a show and the rights starts whining and being such martyrs while nothing really happened. Victimization process is up and taking about 99% of available cpu-time.

Where were your police forces?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
So.. guns can be used on a mob? Is that a legally binding answer?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

It reads like terrorism to me!

Why didn't the Portland Police arrest them instead of just forming a barrier?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Very strange why were they trying to block people from entering a public place? Wouldn't city hall belong to all the tax payers in that area? Seems to me they created a situation instead of just inviting them in to talk.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it

in a way i rather feel for these idiots that call themselves ANTIFA. they have indeed failed to learn history. i do understand that, that is not entirely their fault with the mainly liberal/democrat controlled education systems, that are whitewashing and selectively teaching history. however you would expect that people that think they are involved in trying to defeat fascism, and like to call people Nazis, would at least on their own try to study that which they seem to want to oppose. if for nothing else than to understand what they are wanting to fight.

but sadly it would seem they have not done so. instead just listening to their betters and what they have decided to selectively teach them. not only is liberal/democrat dogma in and of it's self a form of fascism. but they are actually following almost directly in the footsteps of one of the groups responsible for the Nazi rise to power. and sadly, if history repeats it's self, and their side wins. they will almost certainly end up just as the group they are closely following ended up. that being those that were not killed outright as the Nazis cleaned things up, were imprisoned by the Nazis and some of the first inhabitants of the infamous Nazi concentration camps. since after they served their purpose they needed to be not only swept under the proverbial rug. but also to be used as propaganda of order being restored.

does anyone expect any other results for those involved with ANTIFA? just like the brown shirts otherwise known as stormtroopers (not the Star Wars variety), were taken out of play and used for propaganda. i can see ANTIFA going the same way if the democrats can gain the government and staying power. and just like with what happened to the Nazi brownshirts, i can see the democrats making propaganda out of their arresting and prosecuting those involved in ANTIFA to show they are cleaning up the problem of home grown terrorism. possibly even using ANTIFA as an excuse to impose martial law to deal with their lawlessness that is running seemingly out of control. so we really should feel sorry for those unthinking idiots that are letting themselves be used being part of ANTIFA, to try and cow everyone into accepting the democrat's fascism. only to later pay the price for their terrorism, by the very people they are working for.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Another example of a Democrat liberal trying to run a state,they have no leadership ability's very slim on knowledge,and act like a fool when someone disagrees with them,they have no inherent skills

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Most Northwesterners with any common sense stay out of Portland...that's the problem.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

These antifa guys are not protesting . They are thugs hired or coerced into acts of violence by morons who claim to being fighting fascism but by becoming fascists themselves. Truthfully if I was in public and these masked clowns came in and started acting like this I am going to assume this to be a terrorist attack and use extreme prejudice in defending myself in others whether I am armed or not..

They seem to be attacking the government building, why are you against your fellow citizens and in kahoots with the government ?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Why is this behavior accepted by the police.

You have a group of people.showing up in body armor and with weapons.
A group labeled as a terrorist organization in some states.

Send in the damn riot police and put these liberals in a time out.

But it turns out police are just pawns of liberal mayors and will actually side with the terror org.
Letting them attack conservatives and destroy public property.

You would think police would hate them as they direct their violence to law enforcement.
Goes to show they are just puppets.

The right need to better organize and rid the terror organization of existence.

Can you get a gayer name then antifa besides Twitter
edit on 9-8-2018 by Bloodworth because: Want to add a sentence

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

It reads like terrorism to me!

Why didn't the Portland Police arrest them instead of just forming a barrier?

Once and awhile when we so no action taking place it can show the rest of us how sketchy things are and how high up the crap.comes from.

You will.be asking yourself that alot. Why wont the police do anything?
And this is a group that calls for attacks on police.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
What a shock. The peaceful mature right wing of ATS is calling for death.

I am shocked.

The left started it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join