It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa invades Portland City Hall, brutalizes officials

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Huh? Just the facts ma'm, just the facts.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If it is so bad here,

1) get out
2) why are so many people trying to sneak in and come here if it is such a racist horrible country

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

This is the battle you have right now....

"People who are told they have White Privilege" vs. "Entitlements "

No more party lines or politics or color....
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002018-08-08T19:07:38-05:000738 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

link   
Oops. I meant to say put down the Antifa like dogs. How dare they stand up to a government they deem corrupt under liberal ideologies! It's only right to fight the government based on conservative ideologies!

Crazy how the political climate has changed over 11 years on this site. Used to be so balanced.

link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

originally posted by: amazing
LOL

Again, you guys over react. If someone breaks the law arrest them, file charges, call the police. If they wrong you personally sue them. If you are assaulted personally defend yourself.

I'm telling you if guy in pajamas attacks me I'll probably hurt him. Then call the police, press charges if they ask and thats about it.

I'm not sure why Antifa gets so many threads on ATS? What about shoplifters or car thiefs or people drinking and driving?

Ahhahahaha

They're not terrorists, nor an insurgent bunch of miscreants.

They're just very naught boys. And a good smack on the bottom will see them right. Let the police handle them.

But ohhh, don't let the police spy on them, you know, nasty police. Police state you know. If they spy on them it's terrible, so.. just no.

And don't ever dare consider them a target to look at, they're just rambunctious kids.. they need time, is all.. Oh don't worry that they're threatening you with violence and criminal behaviour, for a political ideology. Just misaligned kids. silly people. Let them kill you, they'll get it out of their system.

YOU SORT MAKE ME [removed by staff] ILL.

Not sure what you're implying? If they are law breakers, arrest them. I think it's that simple, right?
edit on 8-8-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: amazing

I'm not sure why Antifa gets so many threads on ATS? What about shoplifters or car thiefs or people drinking and driving?

I don’t know why this has to be explained to you. A few years ago ATS took a political turn and if you haven’t noticed almost every story on the front page of ATS for the past few years has been a political headline. And as we all know, ANTIFA are leftist terrorists. Need I explain further?

You and I both know that they aren't a threat. So my response wasn't really to you. It's why do people feel threatened by a bunch of college students in pajamas that can't actually fight?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is a tactic right out of Adolf Hitler’s play book. The midterms will be interesting.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

If it is so bad here,

1) get out
2) why are so many people trying to sneak in and come here if it is such a racist horrible country

What are you talking about? Amazing you turn this into a white hate thing. That's the list of terrorism in the US since it's existence and sorry if you don't like the reality of the situation but if you read my entire previous post you would see attacks carried out by all kinds of people, eg Native Americans, White Men (OMG!! CRY!!), the US Army, 9/11, 1993 truck bomb, cyber attacks, dirty bomb, bio terrorism.

Just about everyone has had a turn on the wheel of terrorism in America so stop with the I'm white and you're making me mad because history doesn't care about your feelings.

Do you need a safe space?

And don't tell me to leave this country, I served in the USN during 9/11. I was home in NY on leave before heading off to my first duty station when I was woken up and told to turn on the news. I've done my part for this country, even if I currently disagree of what it actually became in regards to Middle Eastern wars, drone strikes, and regime changes.

edit on 8-8-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Social engineering is real.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Mostly because they are not just privileged kids but University Professors who teach our kids and other.kids that this is acceptable behavior.

More than one ANTIFA member arrested has been 8dentified and they are adults in their 40's. They are being used by some in political office to create havoc with their opposition, sadly some in political office are members themselves
edit on 8/8/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

I was sort of being a smartass on my first post.

Ya think?
It's cool... better to be a smartass than a dumbass!

Yes I know they are scum and shouldn't have done what they did. But I just keep thinking, if the right, had as much passion as them, but not misdirected, this country would have been fix in 1913. 105 years ago, when does a last resort come, after 200 years of taking it in the butt? 300?

I'm going to say that day -- or the day I'm absolutely positively certain you really want to come -- will happen when we all understand that the right is just as corrupt as the left... and that they're just playing both sides against the middle.

I do not want or call for any violent actions, I just take notice of the logical flaws coming from both sides. I have never seen a war in history, where the poorer side won just by asking nicely.

Well, I'd say your on the right track... you know it's not adding up so to speak. I think it's because what we're seeing is how they play both sides against the middle, with arguments and fear mongering and "blame your fellow Americans first" tactics that keep us hating and bickering in vicious circles that get us nowhere. Divide-and-conquer.

And for what it's worth, I didn't like the "second amendment remedies" talk we heard too much of during the Obama years. I'm very thankful it was only talk, but I just want to make it clear I don't like the violence -- or even then threats of violence -- from anyone. BUT -- As I also said, violence is only for self-defense as a last resort, and these punk thugs have made it clear they are a threat to anyone and everyone. I really hope they're ready because they've put a target on their backs.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Mostly because they are not just privileged kids but University Professors who teach our kids and other.kids that this is acceptable behavior.

More than one ANTIFA member arrested has been 8dentified and they are adults in their 40's. They are being used by some in political office to create havoc with their opposition, sadly some in political office are members themselves

But there's a few issues. There's Antifa...and then there's other protesters at the same place, not all self identified Antifa. But they tend to all be lumped in together.

Remember that not everyone who protests for a "liberal" issue is antifa or violent. Just like Not every Republican want's to wear a MAGA hat. We can't keep lumping everyone into the same stereotype.

lastly, this is meant to try to frighten us. "Antifa was violent today." It's meant to scare the weak minded amongst us

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Might be time for mom to kick them out into the world on their own. Having to work at a job to support themselves would limit the time they have to screw around causing random violence and mayhem.

Ummm...yessir they do seem like they lacked those ass whoopings of learning that Ma and Pa used to dish out when we were especially irksome...

Perhaps that's all they lack...some ass whoopings...maybe public spanking and then placed in stocks in the public square...that would set them right...

Be funny as hell too...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

If it is so bad here,

1) get out

You only have half the equation. America is great, but there are issues. People that protest and march and do all this stuff are trying to change it for the better. The problem is that violent types hop on these movements. Generally though it's a non issue. They make Antifa out to be a really scary entity, when it's generally just a couple of kids in Pajamas.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I know what happened!!

White men made them do it!!!!

Fricien alt right violence again

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I can't help but think that this, and other episodes of rampant stupidity/idiocy elsewhere, are the direct result of the permissiveness, and lack of accountability, that seems more and more pervasive in American society today.

In schools, you are advanced to the next grade, whether you can do the work or not...so as not to damage little Johnny's self-esteem (I would ask what little Johnnies self-esteem when on his resume he can't write a complete sentence, but I digress).

Little Johnnie plays soccer/football/baseball, and gets a trophy for just showin' up essentially.

Little Johnnie is taught that nothing is his fault, that he's not to blame for his behavior...it's the fault of a nebulous "other person" or "thing".

So, we begin to see some chickens comin' home to roost. No one to blame but ourselves, really. Ten years or so ago, a swat on the butt might have altered this path, now, though hopefully not, a S.W.A.T. team might be necessary...

But blame Trump. Or Hillary. Or Obama. Or whomever.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Whata buncha cornballs.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Dont be a focker!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Big mistake not arresting every one of the cretins and letting mom and dad post their bail.
Should take the wind out their sails for a while.
Not sure why the cops didn't break out the pepper spray, seems like the perfect occasion.
The knucklehead with the megaphone should be charged with assault.
Yell in my face with one of those and I will protect my hearing at the expense of their teeth.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join