It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa invades Portland City Hall, brutalizes officials

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There must be some medication these people forgot to take.

Or perhaps they should've taken the blue pill.

Or their parents should've been on some method of contraception.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo3Foxtrot

If we're going to invent situations then discuss them as likely, then I want to be armed with a light saber and have super powers in the situation you described.

And I want a cool car that talks.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

There must be some medication these people forgot to take.

There's no magic pill to cure stupid.

Best we can do is quarantine, and let the disease run it's course.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I want a light saber that talks and turns in to a car.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
So why were they attacking Portland city Hall? Isn't Portland a fairly liberal place? You'd think they'd at least go after places ran by the people they're supposed to be against...
edit on 8/8/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This is not protest. This is not insurgency. It is simply spoiled kids in gear they got on Amazon who need to get their asses kicked.

I thought everyone agreed to Dome piece them with .223 of freedom.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You do realize what took place with regards to the Bundy ranch, right?

And you also realize what has taken place in the aftermath, correct?

If so, and you are still performing these mental gymnastics... you get a solid 10 from me! Very impressive!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

They are attacking everywhere because as I said earlier they are Anarchists hiding behind a different name. Their goal is pure anarchy

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

If it was good ole boys with rifles they might get shot if it was myself in charge. That is not the point here.

These privileged little pricks attack people for NO reason.

In the 60's when a black man resisted it was a moment. A protest.

These little assmunchers go home and play Fortnite and eat Hot Pcokets mommy bought.

What are they protesting? I bet if you lined them up and asked them you would get 3 answers from 20 people. The SAME 3 answers not that they wont talk.

There is no % here. If I was a council person and this happened to me I would be sitting in jail. No threats. No promises. If they touched me I would just hit them....and hit them till they did not move because that is how I was raised. I was raised by the 3 strike rule.

Strike 1 - Please leave me alone
Strike 2 - Please do not touch me
Strike 3 - Hit them...no warning.

I also learned the one that threatens you is the one who will never swing. It is the punch you never see that will knock you out and that is what these AntiFa do..sucker punch.

Most people like this will piss themselves if someone actually stands up to them. So glad my son at 19 is not one of these fruitcakes....

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Extreme liberal governor and Portland mayor support Antifa 100%. The police chief has complained that Portland is turning into a third-world country, but the mayor continues to side with homeless activists who poop on sidewalks and throw molotov cocktails. Portland used be a beuatiful and safe city....not anymore.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
These are not anarchists...they support liberal democrat agenda 100%.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Would anyone miss them?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Would anyone miss them?

Are you even aware that you are just as extreme as these idiots are that you condemn?

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

A favorite subject of mine is the hypocrisy of political thought. The kids in Antifa are condemned to death (by those who sit on the other end of the spectrum) for attacking what they deemed a
corrupt government. Many of the same people who condemn these misguided children are the same who applauded Cliven Bundy and his ilk for fighting back against what they deemed a corrupt government. The two instances were done for the same reason, but under different political ideologies. Hence why I asked if the attackers were of warriors of the right, would the response be different from those condemning these children.

Honestly, these kids were doing something so many, "hardcore militiamen" have wet dreams about doing. I know, I was one once...which is why I also know that had this attack been perpetrated by, "patriots" the response would have been far different. These days I'm indifferent to either side.

link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

I see nothing but anarchists

link   
a reply to: abe froman

No, they're not terrorists. Looking at the history of terrorism in the US words like Mass execution by scalpings, Massacre, Pillaging of village, Massacre by rifle, Lynching, shootout, Massacre by gun, Assassination, Bombing, Hostage-taking, Firebombing, Hijacking, Truck bombing, Arson, Aircraft hijackings, suicide attacks, Bioterrorism, Dirty Bomb, Vehicle assault, Cyberattack, and sabotage stick out.

Fighting over a door I didn't see on the list.
edit on 8-8-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
These are not anarchists...they support liberal democrat agenda 100%.

So why attack the people that support you and you supposedly support? This is the part that makes no sense to me. They seem like a bunch of bored destructive idiots to me with no real goals or agenda other than causing havoc and grief. They're just a bunch of #ing hippies...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

My point was WHAT are these people actually adding to society. IF they were removed would anyone notice. I am not condoning shooting them for no reason. If they physically attack an LEO their life is in their own hands....

link   

The only things I've seen Antifa attack are; the 1st Amendment, people, private property.

link   
a reply to: Swills

AHHH, I see you are playing the white man, American is the big bad guy. GOT IT.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join