It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa invades Portland City Hall, brutalizes officials

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hahahaha! Two Rosies!

link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
Why are people getting mad? This whole site is basically about how we are all screwed by .Gov daily (and ufo's), and you all get mad when a group of people goes after .gov? I am lost. I do not condone violence I am just curious is all.

Because some are saying "Nah, it's all good. You deserve it!" while others are saying "WTF IS GOING ON?"

2008, and you don't get it.

No I get it.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Boadicea

Why are people getting mad? This whole site is basically about how we are all screwed by .Gov daily (and ufo's), and you all get mad when a group of people goes after .gov? I am lost. I do not condone violence I am just curious is all.

Think hard... real hard... and I'll bet you can answer your own question...

Why would people who devote much time and energy to PEACEFULLY and LAWFULLY fighting government corruption be upset about a bunch of violent punks attacking and injuring unarmed civilians... hmmmm... whatever could it be?

^ Knowledge bomb delivered ^

Sadly, I expect it exploded in a zone bereft of anyone who would notice it.

CUE rampant zombies.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Violence is only for self defense, and even then only as a last resort.

As far as the rules of engagement so to speak, I guess you've never heard of beating someone at their own game? It's actually an extra sweet victory.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Where was the storming and the attacking?

I hate antifa as much as the next guy, I just expected more. From the description.
edit on 8-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It is the police and the mayor. The mayor is also in charge of police. The governor has the ability to step in but if you do not know who she is look her. She probably follows AntiFa on Facebook.

The cops will lost their jobs if they go against the mayor. The police are people who need jobs. They are in a very hard place.

This is not protest. This is not insurgency. It is simply spoiled kids in gear they got on Amazon who need to get their asses kicked.

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002018-08-08T18:12:23-05:000623 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Why would people who devote much time and energy to PEACEFULLY and LAWFULLY fighting government corruption be upset about a bunch of violent punks attacking and injuring unarmed civilians... hmmmm... whatever could it be?

I know I know... It's just that, I thought these same officials are the ones who tell Police to stand down so that Antifa is allowed to have their way with innocent peaceful people. So then they get a taste of their creation and.. ahh nm.

And laws are made to keep you in check. Silly, you cannot fight them by following those same laws meant to stop you from fighting them. I do not condone breaking laws, just saying.

btw I hate Antifa scum. I just thought in THIS particular incident they might have made the right side happy as they were going after what I thought was a common enemy.

Do you think we think every single government official is the enemy? Do you think we believe in ZERO government? NO.

Do you think we believe in pursuing violence before we even try peaceful measures?
NO.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I know I know... It's just that, I thought these same officials are the ones who tell Police to stand down so that Antifa is allowed to have their way with innocent peaceful people. So then they get a taste of their creation and.. ahh nm.

And laws are made to keep you in check. Silly, you cannot fight them by following those same laws meant to stop you from fighting them. I do not condone breaking laws, just saying.

btw I hate Antifa scum. I just thought in THIS particular incident they might have made the right side happy as they were going after what I thought was a common enemy.

Do you think we think every single government official is the enemy? Do you think we believe in ZERO government? NO.

Do you think we believe in pursuing violence before we even try peaceful measures?
NO.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OK first things first that Blonde cop in the middle that comes in towards the end of that video is hot,
and second can we just calls these people what they are, they are just anarchists calling themselves a different name.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Violence is only for self defense, and even then only as a last resort.

As far as the rules of engagement so to speak, I guess you've never heard of beating someone at their own game? It's actually an extra sweet victory.

I was sort of being a smartass on my first post. Yes I know they are scum and shouldn't have done what they did. But I just keep thinking, if the right, had as much passion as them, but not misdirected, this country would have been fix in 1913. 105 years ago, when does a last resort come, after 200 years of taking it in the butt? 300?

I do not want or call for any violent actions, I just take notice of the logical flaws coming from both sides. I have never seen a war in history, where the poorer side won just by asking nicely.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

My guess is it probably stems from the actions of Portland police this weekend. Video evidence shows that they were the ones to initiate violence, nearly killing at least one person, while the counter-protesters were complying with police directions.

Oh, please!
If they were victims, they could have used their "evidence" in court to defend the 20, TWENTY, Antifa arrested over the weekend.
But Antifa are thugs, not intellectuals

Enough!!!

Antifa in the first place was seeking confrontation with a Patriot Prayer group. Antifa support no opinion other than their own, and do so with VIOLENCE.

But here you are, textbook example of a "peaceful" leftist all too happy to see Antifa carry your VIOLENCE water for you...

This VIOLENCE is what "By All Means Necessary" means!!!
Be honest!
Say it out loud "I support only my leftist opinion and will brutalize all who oppose me. Me.Myself. And I"

Don't condemn Violence, say it:"Portland had it coming today - revenge violence is legitimate"

Expose who you really are - be proud of it...not....
edit on 8-8-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Because they're dirty pinko commies.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

i figured they may get up to more aggressive moves after their professor from Berkley was given probation for assaulting at least 7 people with a bike lock www.berkeleyside.com...

Police said, previously, that Clanton attacked at least three people with a metal U-lock during the April 15 rally in and around Civic Center Park. Court papers later revealed that Clanton struck at least seven people in the head, according to authorities. One person received a head laceration that required five staples to fix. Another was uninjured but had a piece of a helmet broken off. A third was struck across the neck and back, police wrote.
so i sadly dobut megaphone guy will get any punishment either

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The brownshirt Antifa was created here in the US to punish people who didn't vote for Hitler uh Hillary.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

I think you're right, unless both sides calm down there will be a very price to pay.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

BOTH SIDES? I do not see conservatives out harassing liberals for eating dinner or breakfast or shooting liberal congressmen, or calling for liberals to not be welcome anywhere anytime.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Not sure you actually do. We say that ANTIFA is going after .gov. A security guard is just that, a regular guy doing a job, not part of .gov.

Other protesters, in some cases supporting .gov but opposed to other .gov are just that, normal people exercising the rights to peacefully protest. They don't deserve to be hit in the head with a bike lock.

I lived in Turkey for a few years during the late 80's and early 90's and witnessed the terrorists group self identified as the PPK. They are a Kurdish group which wants an autonomous portion of somewhere to call their own.

They were diametrically opposed to Turkish .gov. However they did not intentionally attack innocents. When they placed a bomb, they called whatever .gov agency it affected, usually police building or some other .gov entity.

They would state where the bomb was located and express the time it was to go boom. It allowed .gov to clear an area of really everyone, and mainly property was destroyed.

The PPK are hard core terrorists, not a bunch of priveledged kids hiding their faces, nor a bunch of privileged adults with 6 figure jobs, nor people who enjoyed Ivy League educations.

Even the PPK understood that innocent people are not targets but as soon as you make them targets, they turn around and suddenly the targeters become the targeted.

These individuals will never be satisfied, and it's time to treat them as the hardcore terrorists they are.
edit on 8/8/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

A security guard is just that, a regular guy doing a job, not part of .gov.

Beat repeatedly with a megaphone.

A person that does that is a NATZEE!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

From the outside looking the right have lunatics too, it's not as one sided as you may perceive.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Now, I'm not here to defend Antifa because they're a bunch of sheltered and misguided kids with no concept of the world outside of their bubble, much like a couple other groups both from the conservative and liberal sides.

But I have to wonder that if this was a bunch of good ol' boys armed with rifles wearing, "molon labe/don't tread on me" patches storming city hall to fight the corrupt gubmint, would the tone be far different on this thread?

Based on what I remember from threads here during the Bundy standoff, I'd bet a hundred Republic credits I'm right.

Those condemning these kiddos would be defending the actions of an armed group calling themselves, "three percenters" doing this.

Though the idealistic reasons behind them differ, the concept is the same: attacking a corrupt government. Something both sides stand for but still somehow can't agree on. If that doesn't tell you anything about the political climate in America...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join