It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa invades Portland City Hall, brutalizes officials

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I'm not sure why Antifa gets so many threads on ATS?

Because they consistently act like brownshirts they purport themselves as hating.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: mikell
Hot lead time in Portland!!

I thought your guns were to protect you from a rogue government, not to be used on people protesting the government... Which is what I am assuming those crazy people were doing...

The police work for the government and they have hot lead.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Because they consistently act like brownshirts they purport themselves as hating.

How blind are people?

link   
Might be time for mom to kick them out into the world on their own. Having to work at a job to support themselves would limit the time they have to screw around causing random violence and mayhem.

link   
When your most damaging vocabulary is a term from a popular TV show....it's time to change tactics.
edit on 8-8-2018 by JinMI because: your you're your you're your you're your you're

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
Why are people getting mad? This whole site is basically about how we are all screwed by .Gov daily (and ufo's), and you all get mad when a group of people goes after .gov? I am lost. I do not condone violence I am just curious is all.

Think hard... real hard... and I'll bet you can answer your own question...

Why would people who devote much time and energy to PEACEFULLY and LAWFULLY fighting government corruption be upset about a bunch of violent punks attacking and injuring unarmed civilians... hmmmm... whatever could it be?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Zi Democrati Sturmabteilung

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Why are people getting mad? This whole site is basically about how we are all screwed by .Gov daily (and ufo's), and you all get mad when a group of people goes after .gov? I am lost. I do not condone violence I am just curious is all.

Why would people who devote much time and energy to PEACEFULLY and LAWFULLY fighting government corruption be upset about a bunch of violent punks attacking and injuring unarmed civilians... hmmmm... whatever could it be?

^ Knowledge bomb delivered ^

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Don't forget the verbal abuse and bullying part!

Feelings!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Rosie oDonnell leading the charge at the very beginning.

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

US politics is a team based sport...

If some militia group armed with AR's had of barricaded themselves in that town hall, protesting the constitutional legitimacy of National parks, or some other nonsense, then the same people condemning this would be praising them as American patriots.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

“One demonstrator, who was masked and wearing a baseball helmet, smashed a security guard over the head repeatedly with a megaphone.

During the recent AbolishICE riots, which cost taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars to clean up, white Antifa gremlins called the Black and Hispanic police officers blood traitors and extremely derogatory slurs.

Yeah.

The response to the riots Saturday was totally justified and Police Chief Danielle Outlaw called the critics ridiculous.

Antifa=sleeze balls.

link   
I have no words. This is nuts....

link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I know I know... It's just that, I thought these same officials are the ones who tell Police to stand down so that Antifa is allowed to have their way with innocent peaceful people. So then they get a taste of their creation and.. ahh nm.

And laws are made to keep you in check. Silly, you cannot fight them by following those same laws meant to stop you from fighting them. I do not condone breaking laws, just saying.
edit on 8-8-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

btw I hate Antifa scum. I just thought in THIS particular incident they might have made the right side happy as they were going after what I thought was a common enemy.
edit on 8-8-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Peaceful protest are one thing. No guaruntees for a group devoted to violence and anarchy. It should not matter what "side" we sit on, this type of behavior deserves universal condemnations.

It's wrong to call for "hot lead" but I do fear something like the tragic situation in Charlottesville to occur again with someone using the violence as an excuse for their own behaviour.

Enough is enough. Time for both sides to agree to put an end to this type of behavior on both sides. It must not continue or more tragedies will occur.
edit on 8/8/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
LOL

Again, you guys over react. If someone breaks the law arrest them, file charges, call the police. If they wrong you personally sue them. If you are assaulted personally defend yourself.

I'm telling you if guy in pajamas attacks me I'll probably hurt him. Then call the police, press charges if they ask and thats about it.

I'm not sure why Antifa gets so many threads on ATS? What about shoplifters or car thiefs or people drinking and driving?

Ahhahahaha

They're not terrorists, nor an insurgent bunch of miscreants.

They're just very naught boys. And a good smack on the bottom will see them right. Let the police handle them.

But ohhh, don't let the police spy on them, you know, nasty police. Police state you know. If they spy on them it's terrible, so.. just no.

And don't ever dare consider them a target to look at, they're just rambunctious kids.. they need time, is all.. Oh don't worry that they're threatening you with violence and criminal behaviour, for a political ideology. Just misaligned kids. silly people. Let them kill you, they'll get it out of their system.

YOU SORT MAKE ME[removed by staff] ILL.

edit on 8-8-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
When your most damaging vocabulary is a term from a popular TV show....it's time to change tactics.

The High Sparrow got blown the eff up in that series.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I'm not sure why Antifa gets so many threads on ATS? What about shoplifters or car thiefs or people drinking and driving?

I don’t know why this has to be explained to you. A few years ago ATS took a political turn and if you haven’t noticed almost every story on the front page of ATS for the past few years has been a political headline. And as we all know, ANTIFA are leftist terrorists. Need I explain further?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Because some are saying "Nah, it's all good. You deserve it!" while others are saying "WTF IS GOING ON?"

2008, and you don't get it.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What was crazy how much he resembled the pop and/or Bernie Sanders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join