It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omarosa Recorded Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I agree with that . Why the hell did he ever have her there

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

President Trump has a soft-spot for those who have supported him before he became President. (Think Jeff Sessions)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Optics.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Took the word right outta my mouth. He knew just how she was going to parlay her position at the WH after her ousting from The Apprentice. Trump brought her on for optics and now she wants to be relevant. I am shocked she didn't say he "grabbed her by the kitty!"
edit on 8-8-2018 by thegeneraldisarray because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2018 by thegeneraldisarray because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray

I'm shocked she didn't say he "grabbed her by the kitty!"

Not yet, anyway.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
These days everyone caries around advanced phones that can record things. I do not trust a lot of people nowadays, they could record what you say, setting you up to say things that can be twisted.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Sillyolme

You are wrong about that. So all you people condoning with this are ok with a sitting duly elected president being spyed on?

It's less troubling when it's one of his "the best" people doing it.

Any insider secrets you can obtain from the people that we allow to run us are worth hearing, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
A snake surrounded himself with other snakes. Go figure. 🤷🏿‍♂️

(post by KevinKaboom removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

New York is a single-party state, meaning that you don't need consent of both parties in order to record conversations.

ETA: Apologies if that's been mentioned--I didn't notice the four pages of responses before I replied.

edit on 9-8-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Thanks Slap. . My main issue is that for some reason this is justified because it is Trump. If this had been done to Obama/Bush/Clinton it would be TREASON of the highest degree.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

FALSE back at you, very eloquent post though. I am a former USSS guy, I think I know a bit more than you about this

A janitor for the Secret Service building is not a "former USSS guy" for one thing... second.... why hasn't Cohen been charged under these supposed laws for releasing his tapes?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

FALSE back at you, very eloquent post though. I am a former USSS guy, I think I know a bit more than you about this

A janitor for the Secret Service building is not a "former USSS guy" for one thing... second.... why hasn't Cohen been charged under these supposed laws for releasing his tapes?

Trumps lawyers scoured over cohens tapes and told him to release them.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

You can believe what you want, it does not change the facts that I am former USSS, and Trump was not president when cohen taped him. And Trump waived the privilege and told cohen to release the tapes and they were a nothingburger. Read the wiretap laws that govern recording conversations, One party consent is invalid when there is a reasonable expectation of privacy and I would certainly say in the white house in the oval office there is a reasonable expectation of privacy. A president has to have faith that he can have private discussions in his white house so as to conduct the business of running this country that is the reason for executive privilege and why ANY conversation with the president is a privileged conversation and that does not change just because you don't like the current president. Those safeguards are in place so when your guy is president he is afforded the same benefit. You never trumpers need to grow the hell up already. All you can resort to is name calling when you don't like the facts.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Omorosa says trump knew about the DNC hacked emails.
I don't know. That could be one of those statements. She doesn't say when I don't think.
It could be like he knew when we all knew and she's playing with words.
Unfortunately she's too much like trump to be credible.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He said "She said nice things about me."

There's all the qualification anyone ever needs.

Russia if you're reading this...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I bought her book. I know "hiss hiss, boo boo". Can't help it, inquiring minds and all that.

Read for a couple of hours this morning, and so far it's chapter after chapter of her time(s) on The Apprentice, and Trump's fabulosity.
edit on 8/14/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

He only grabs white cats.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Nope. DC and Virginia have the same law.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

He thought he was getting a cheerleader....?

He admitted as much.
Doesn't anyone else think that's odd?

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join