It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omarosa Recorded Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Do you feel it is appropriate for someone to tape the POTUS in private meetings? Simple question....

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Who hasn't taped Trump?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It depends.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

On what?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Who hasn't taped Trump?

This guy...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Probably trust.

Unfortunately, it seems his lawyers don't even trust him.

If it was me I would make sure there weren't any private meetings I would always have a witness.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Obviously Stormy Daniels...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
OMG THIS WILL BE THE END OF THE WORLD AND THE PRESIDENT!!

again...

oh he was recorded while president?? let me guess he's angry? yeah I would probably once in a while too big deal, we get in fights on job sites all the time

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

So you would not record but make sure there was someone who could be subpoenaed to back you up....good call.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Nah, just wondering how the usual suspects think of this.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Who hasn't taped Trump?

This guy...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I wonder how Trump would react to people refusing to have private meetings with him. Would he take it in stride or would he lose it and fire them?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

she also recorded other people as well. i think her aides leaked this out a while back.

its too bad the initial trump cabinet was filled with people with their own agenda

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Oh you are looking for the narratives?

Trump was admitting to raping someone or bragging about how hes Putins sock puppet

Narrative 2

Trump could kill my grandmother and I wouldnt think any less of him
edit on 8-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

As long as she was a participant in the recorded conversation the recordings are hers to do with as she likes.
She can release them to who ever she wants.
That's assuming they were recorded in N.Y. Or D.C..
edit on 882018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

AKA "One party consent" law.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

You are wrong about that. So all you people condoning with this are ok with a sitting duly elected president being spyed on?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

You are wrong about that. So all you people condoning with this are ok with a sitting duly elected president being spyed on?

She's not. New York and DC are both "one party consent" jurisdictions. You only need consent of one of the parties in any phone call or conversation to legally record the entire thing. That one party can be you, yourself, if you are one of the parties involved directly in the conversation.

www.dmlp.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

What Federal Law Says
According to the Wiretap Act of 1968 (18 U.S.C. § 2511.), it’s illegal to secretly record any oral, telephonic, or electronic communication that is reasonably expected to be private. So, for example, recording a conversation with somebody in a bedroom, with the door shut, on private property, without them knowing is technically a federal crime

The other important aspect to consider is where you’re recording your conversation. The federal Wiretap Act promises a “reasonable expectation” of privacy ( I would say in the oval office is considered a "reasonable expectation" of privacy is assumed)
If you were simply recording two other people talking while standing nearby and not saying a word, you then have no consent from any of the parties, and thus it would be illegal. ( We will have to see on this one whether she was part of the conversations or just recording other people talking)

Then there is just the fact is it is underhanded, sneaky and unethical, plus when you get hired on into those levels of positions you sign many documents telling you you can not do such things and if you violate those policies and NDA's it is punishable by fines or prison.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Then there is just the fact is it is underhanded, sneaky and unethical, plus when you get hired on into those levels of positions you sign many documents telling you you can not do such things and if you violate those policies and NDA's it is punishable by fines or prison.

This much is true, it was a sucky thing to do, but one has to ask, what the hell was he thinking bringing her into the West Wing in the first place? ( He thought he was getting a cheerleader....?)

edit on 8/8/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join