It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omarosa Recorded Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

So he never rants during sensitive meetings?

Even if there is nothing to the takes the fact that it happened is a major breach of trust and security.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

For months, it has been rumored that Manigault had clandestinely recorded on her smartphone “tapes” of unspecified private discussions she had in the West Wing. Audio actually does exist, and even stars Manigault’s former boss.

So spying is legal in the White house eh?

Sounds like a violation of the FISA Act.

Espionage.

She recorded Trump to profit off it.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So he never rants during sensitive meetings?

Even if there is nothing to the takes the fact that it happened is a major breach of trust and security.

Way to twist things or misunderstand on an epic level. Oh and I am sure Trump is sensitive about a great many things, but if they are not classified or involve national security is some way then she is free to tell everyone about how much of a screw-up he is.

As far as trust it seems there is a failure from both parties and for security maybe they f'ed up.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

married to a democrat

WTF you people are bigots and insane at the same time.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

married to a democrat

Pot calling the kettle.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

AHHH, there it is, the true colors come out, a liberal with Trump Derangement Syndrome. At least we know your bias now.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

I am just your everyday gun toting truck driving supporter of the constitution and 12-year army veteran that can't stand the bull# from the left or right and is no fan of Trump.

You can call it Trump derangement syndrome TDS if you want. First time I read people going on about TDS I thought it stood for Trump D### Sucking. Hell, it does fit for what a lot of his supporters do on here. Still makes me laugh when I see it. lol

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I don't believe you are a "truck driving, constitution supporter" your posts say other wise you can lie to your self all you want but your posts show your true colors

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

As with everything from Cohen to date, the buildup will be epic and the final deliverable a non-story. I personally believe Omarosa and Cohen are both still friendly with Trump, same as Bannon, and they intentionally make a ruckus to ensure all eyes are on them, the AntiTrumpers salivating like rabid dogs as they deliver whatever salacious flop they claim to have on Trump... only it never is salacious and certainly is never anything illegal, so it serves two purposes.
1. It makes the Rachel Maddows of the world like like total asses
2. It underscores how most of the accusations against Trump are 95% media and hater hyper and 5% easily explained or circumstantial.

I ain't even mad at Omarosa, it's a beautiful thing she's doing, playing fools like they're a game and ultimately making her boss look great as always.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
ALL.... Presidential communication is Classified Top Secret Yankee White, if anything is captured via electronic means it becomes evidence and there's lots of $$$ and prison time, which goes along with the unauthorized release of TS/SCI/YW information. She should have actually read all those SF Form 86 pages and her Polygraph session covers this ad nauseum.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The hatred for Trump has become so extreme, I'm surprised there aren't daily assassination attempts.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Yes, I am sure you know all about me you probably tracked me down with some sort of clearance and go through my trash regularly.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

married to a democrat

Let's not delve into racism now, CB...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

EXACTLY, that is what I have been saying. There is nothing left to question when you are hired and when you are debriefed when leaving these positions.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Just like you doubting me giving my background, you know nothing about me.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I don't claim to know you nor do I trust you I have been exceedingly clear on that.

I will be asleep in about 4 hours and the trash is on the street. It smells so bring nose plugs.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

TDS is a horrible affliction. It destroys people, literally...

link   

I will do that as soon as you come clean my septic tank, bring your nose plugs

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I used to think the same about Obama. Wondering that there is not ONE crazy ass redneck nazi tattooed fool out there who would try to pull the trigger to be a martyr...

I believe it is just not reported on. I am sure there are plenty of real threats...Like from Madonna...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ahhh....you are of the same mindset. I wanted to try to cull some 'scenarios' but everyone is fighting.

Trump does NOTHING without an end game....

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join