It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Turns To UFO Investigator Amid Rash Of Animal Deaths In May 2018

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I know that there has been some past interest in cattle mutilations among UFO enthusiasts and thought that this recent news report might interest a few of you. In May of this year, a number of animals were found dead on the Thomas Walker ranch near Westcliffe, Colorado. A UFO investigator, Chuck Zukowski, was asked by the family to research this strange event. He found that there were two cases of cattle mutilation, that possibly occurred on two nearby ranches.

On my initial investigation, I learned there was a possible cattle mutilation in the area earlier this year at a nearby ranch in January. What’s interesting about that is, around that same time in January, another cattle mutilation was reported to me out of Trinidad, Colorado.

www.ufonut.com...

So, what did the UFO investigator uncover? He discovered that there was a brewing feud between ranchers because of these animal deaths. Some are blaming a rancher who transferred bulls from Utah, that were infected with Anaplasmosis, a form of Yellow Fever. He also discovered that there were a few strange aspects to this case. Zukowski, has noticed from past cattle mutilation events, that these cases "tend to cluster around 37 degrees north latitude." This case matches this geographic profile. Also strange, was the fact, that a pregnant horse that had died on the ranch, had it's anus removed. The deputies who noticed this, also stated that "the edges (of the cut) appeared to be very smooth." The vet, who performed the necropsy stated that there was no baby colt inside the horse. However, the vet also stated, that scavengers will chew at the soft tissue on the dead animals and it could look like a clean cut.

This disease is caused by a minute parasite, Anaplasma marginale, found in the red blood cells from infected cattle. It can be transmitted from the infected animals to healthy animals by insects or surgical instrument. The question is; can it jump species from cows to goats, hogs and horses? Some say yes, if a deer or elk infected by a tick infects other animals. The infected tick can also transfer the disease to humans, but in this case, no humans were reported sick with this disease in the Westliffe area.

www.ufonut.com...

KOAA NBC news sent a reporter, Andy Koen, to tag along with Mr. Zukowski, as he went to investigate this incident. The following YouTube clip is the actual news footage. However, this YouTube clip comes from Mr. Zukowski, who copied it and put it on his personal YouTube account, since the news report is no longer available on KOAA's website.

There is something very interesting going on in the Westcliffe, Colorado area, and I’m sure I’ll hear more about it in the near future. Another very interesting thing is; KOAA NBC news pulled the reporter’s video and written report from their website!

Luckily when I first saw the video on Monday (August 6), I copied it and put it on my personal Youtube account.

www.ufonut.com...

HERE'S THE KOAA NEWS REPORT CLIP:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

So were any of the animals mutilated? And I can’t help myself, but it’s a bit of stretch to call those wooden pallets and little bit of fencing a “ranch” — at first, I thought “half a dozen” dead, not half a dozen total animals.

And did anyone hear the reporter announciate “forage”? I can see why they pulled the piece down and off the web...

And the other rancher just dumps dead livestock infected with yellow fever (or whatever disease) in a ravine??

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Right on the edge of the San Luis valley....High strangness abounds!

www.ourstrangeplanet.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks for posting those cool links...I'll read them later!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
www.physicsforums.com...

I’ll just leave this here. It’s a long, dry paper but the implications are staggering.

new topics

top topics

join