It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein And China

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s Ties To China Go Way Deeper Than An Alleged Office Spy

Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s warm relationship with and advocacy for Communist China go back decades and involve millions, if not billions, of dollars

“I sometimes say that in my last life maybe I was Chinese.”—Sen. Dianne Feinstein

As media, intelligence agency, and political scrutiny of foreign meddling is seemingly at its apex, a story with big national security implications involving a high-ranking senator with access to America’s most sensitive intelligence information has been hiding in plain sight.

The story involves China and the senior U.S. senator from California, and former chair of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, Democrat Dianne Feinstein. It was buried eight paragraphs into a recent Politico exposé on foreign efforts to infiltrate Silicon Valley, as a passing example of political espionage:

Former intelligence officials…[said] Chinese intelligence once recruited a staff member at a California office of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein, and the source reported back to China about local politics. (A spokesperson for Feinstein said the office doesn’t comment on personnel matters or investigations, but noted that no Feinstein staffer in California has ever had a security clearance.)

--Two things that stand out to me, other than the fact that this is very concerning.

1-Former Intelligence officers apparently knew of this, hopefully they gathered some good intel in the process, because nothing good happened that I know of came from this

2-Her office doesn’t comment on personnel matters or investigations. Is she being Investigated for this now? I sure hope so

thefederalist.com...

edit on 8-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

edit on 8-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

Feinstein, Husband Hold Strong China Connections
articles.latimes.com...

edit on 8-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

edit on 8-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: im slow today

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
We need to appoint a special Prosecutor because this undermines our Democracy, etc. etc.

#ZaiJaianFeinstein

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

We need to find out what and where Billions of dollars went to.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
They said that Feinstein’s consistent support for China’s interests cannot help but benefit her husband’s efforts to earn profits there.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I sometimes say that in my last life maybe I was Chinese.”—Sen. Dianne Feinstein

Da eff.

Her and Warren.

Would rather be anything other than American.

Says A LOT.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The lack of hard coverage is pretty telling...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm looking to see if she had any dealings with the inferior steel that come to the US.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If you look at some of the committees Feinstein has been on, she gave china some dangerous info. For what cost I wonder? no way after 20 years she didn't know.
edit on 8-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: a

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: neo96

I'm looking to see if she had any dealings with the inferior steel that come to the US.

They answer to that is a resounding yes.

Green legislation makes us dependent on foreign sources.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

If you look at some of the committees Feinstein has been on, she gave china some dangerous info. For what cost I wonder? no way after 20 years she didn't know.

The Chinese government has killed or arrested at least 20 CIA agents that we know of.

I wonder if Sen Feinstein, her husband, or her "driver" know anything about that...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It is possible, I don't believe for a second she didn't know. She made a lot of money over the years with them. If someone was getting close to this....see ya

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Silly......

Where are you....

JoshuaCox?

No?

SouthernSomething?

Any other extreme leftist that starts threads everyday about Trump colluding with the Russians wants to comment on this?

Looking forward to hear your opinions, guys!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Truth is something they like to avoid. It's incredible. A sitting senator getting driven around for 20 years by a Chinese spy. You know how many calls are overheard by drivers.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Gonna be a quiet thread, unless they can figure out a way to blame Trump or the Russians.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Very little coverage on this. If trump (even in the private sector) had a spy driving him around for 20 years, I do believe the earth might stop spinning.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

It's amazing how many criminal activities husband-wife teams are involved in, in our government.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Very little coverage on this. If trump (even in the private sector) had a spy driving him around for 20 years, I do believe the earth might stop spinning.

Follow up movie: Driving Miss Feinstein.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

When Dianne Feinstein unilaterally released secret testimony last year, she blamed it on a bad head cold.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

It was originally reported as her driver. That has since been corrected to actually being a member of her staff. Imagine what a member of staff has access to.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Put it on Netflix, her husband was a neurosurgeon. In what way would her connections help his business??

<<   2  3 >>

join