It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House says North Korea has not taken denuclearisation steps

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You Trump supporters really ever gave much of a damn about peace in NKorea? I doubt it. All I remember when Trump started his war of words with Kim were you guys threatening nuke em...

Well now that you’ve been deceived by the great deceives in thinking he could get political hay out of the Problem, reaction solution he devised, now all of a sudden you’ll are lovers of peace.

It's FAKE and self-serving

edit on 8-8-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Southern Guardian

If you are predicting that i'd rather not have our president fail in his role as president, you are damned right. When the Titanic hit an iceberg, the passengers and crew died right alongside the captain.

Funny, I don’t recall that attitude from your political type during Obama’s rule?

Odd

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Now, getting down to the brass tacks of the issue sort of speak, it’s clear Trump has no depth to his character so his presidential actions as well, reflecting that, also lacks depth or any kind of sincere well thought out effort behind anything.
Therefore this half-ass publicity stunt politics will fall like a house of cards
That’s what you supporters of Trump should dwell on and cease your undying support for these ridiculous actions that hurt the country.
All your interested in is making the deception that Trump IS NOT a damn fool, viable.
It gets old, tiring, and ultimately
…Anti American

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kintek

So then why fly it by the planeload and converted into foreign currencies?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
No #. I could've told you that months back. Fat Bastard was trying to look like he was putting on a kinder gentler face. People were stupid enough to believe he changed overnight. Remember the old adage ,"a leopard can't change its spots".

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Am I that deluded by partisanship

yes

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You could fill a library with all the facts you can't recall. BFFT is fairly middle of the road, and I recall him being more than willing to give Obama a fair shake, until he'd failed enough times that it became obvious to all but the woefully blind that he was an ineffectual jackass of a POTUS.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
It gets old, tiring

...and that's been any sort of deterrent for the endless whining and bitching against Trump how again? If "old and tiring" doesn't stop you, why in the blue hell should the false and byperbolic application of the concept slow any of his supporters down?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Hear me now and remember me when you've slept it off... you're right, I don't give a flip about the Korean peninsula. I care about the threat it serves to the United States. There are only two ways that threat ceases to exist: Peace or destruction. Both are equally viewed by me as being rational and even prudent. No, I never believed the US needed to nuke the NorKs, I was fairly consistent in saying we possess the armaments needed to shell Korea into annihilation using purely conventional weapons... I still feel that way, but it costs more in both money and political capital than diplomacy does, so I have favored giving that a shot.

The other side on this wasn't diplomacy, but capitulation, same as your messiah Unconstitutionally performed in Iran (while he was making wine into piss and being treated like some manner of holy man by the left over it). It was kneeling before a foreign half-assed "power" while handing them American money by the bucketloads in exchange for an agreement that we wouldn't bomb them. That's bull# diplomacy at best and it sure as hell isn't even remotely respectful of the firepower and manpower this country has at its disposal.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Then you weren't paying attention.

BFFT is about as middle of the road realist as it gets. I've been around this place quite a while now, and I can easily recall that he gave Obama every chance to succeed, until it became obvious that he, Obama, was something of a disappointment.

Try paying a bit more attention.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The conspiracy crowd cannot maintain as pro-government shills...

It was always going to happen though it took longer than I would have guessed..

If you base your campaign on bat crap crazy conspiracy theories and then win, if you don’t provide accountability for all those conspiracies you pushed there Are only 2 option..

1) you were lying about all those conspiracies you’ve been pushing..

2) youvare in on it..

The gop could only survive as a conspiracy theory party if they remained out of power.. once you take power you have to eat your own to maintain it..

Muller, the FBI , exc were all republicans before trump chased them towards the Dems.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

BWAHAHAHA..

I have seen a ridiculous amount of political shillery out of BFFT..

None of which was ever from the left..

He is Ben Shapiro at best..

Still a rightwing propagandist, but atleast not totally ridiculous some of the time.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

I bet it infuriates you that trump has done more in 1 1/2 years than Obama did in 8.

It doesn't infuriate me personally... because it has not happened.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

How is this, with it's 16 flags, on the front page?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

How is this, with it's 16 flags, on the front page?

The Deep State has its ways.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
People, regarding NK, I'm getting REAL tired of saying "I told you."

But I'll say it yet again anyway. I told you.

They aren't getting rid of anything, we fell for their BS. Again.

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Even if they don't play ball, we didn't give North Korea anything. All "deals" were contingent that they start their end first, then we follow suit.

Don't count on it, they wouldn't have bothered if there wasn't anything tangible and immediate in it for them. They're the masters of manipulating & getting what they want by any means, we've had decades to figure this out (and yet, we still fall for it)

Personally, MY money's on we gave them a buttload of food behind closed doors. It would be the only thing that makes any sense to worm out of the US -- food aid, and a lot of it.
Regardless, I will admit we don't know for certain one way or the other that they even got anything, but my instincts say they damn sure walked away with something they wanted, laughing hysterically at the stupid Yanks all the way back to Pyongyang.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
In 2009 North Korea promised the same things, nothing has changed.

Cycle of bull #.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join