It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House says North Korea has not taken denuclearisation steps

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Annee

Looking back people that did not drink the kool aid will see this presidency as a yuge joke.
The ones that did though will never admit as much

Even support for Trump on ATS has dropped.

We're down to a handful of die-hard Trump supporters.

Also, I've noticed non-Trump posts are getting stars. Many non-posting watchers - - which is me most of the time.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Looking back people that did not drink the kool aid will see this presidency as a yuge joke.

Also, I've noticed non-Trump posts are getting stars. Many non-posting watchers - - which is me most of the time.

It's summertime, people are on breaks. The core support is unwavering, that 26-27% of Strongly Support in all polls. And now that we had a pro-Trump poll here on ATS a few days ago and it got excellent support, we can now all discuss polls again.

That one in four Americans, not voters, Americans, will remain loyal in support no matter what. Trump could nuke their back yard and they will come up with a good reason for it. It will pick back up in no time.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Tell all your liberal friends, that way they don't show up for the midterms. Thanks for your support.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Sort of like the non kool aid drinkers are realizing about Hussein?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

If i didn't know any better, i'd think you are cheering against having peace in Korea.

Typically, when people are concerned and want success, they don't choose to couch discussion prompts in sarcasm and insults.

Its a real shame....our country could have a fighting chance. But all you political types are more interested in watching each other fail than all of us succeed.

SPIT

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

no.
not like that at all

fwabam deflection

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

no.
not like that at all

fwabam deflection

You're right.

People are only realizing that about Hussein.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
But they made the coins.....

edit on 8-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

If i didn't know any better, i'd think you are cheering against having peace in Korea.

Ah Texan, I didn't think you'd be one of the predictable ones. For shame.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
But they made the coins.....

I prefer the magazine

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Hillary owns Newsweek?

While I'll be, she is a sassy business woman after all.

Did she make her own little medals too like Donny?? Hey those medals are on discount btw, go get ya a bunch for the wall!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
TDS, TDS, TDS, TDS, TDS!!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

If you are predicting that i'd rather not have our president fail in his role as president, you are damned right. When the Titanic hit an iceberg, the passengers and crew died right alongside the captain.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Some of ya are just gosh darn cute.

It's any wonder what this place will be like by 2024. I mean the bar for the presidency has been set so low with Donny.

I said 2024 yes.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

If you are predicting that i'd rather not have our president fail in his role as president, you are damned right. When the Titanic hit an iceberg, the passengers and crew died right alongside the captain.

yeah but it was pretty funny how they had leo just die in the water instead of hopping up with her.

its one of those deals for me

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: stosh64

Notice how nearly every response to this thread shares the same obvious truth? Political enemies of Trump celebrating the idea that denuclearization may not be happening as quickly as we'd like.

Notice how the never-Trumpers have no response to that other than to bring up Trump's golfing habits?

Notice how the OP only authors threads on hit pieces against Trump that seem to fade into obscurity once they're debunked?

Ok. I think you've noticed, but just checking.
Well said!!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Wow, now that's false. Actually, I've noticed this false effort to cheerlead a false perspective from you as of late.

Even your own post is indicative of that, "Mrs my daughter works in a mans world and they're Trump this and that gets s# done", lol, way the go to preach the point, smh.

If anything, Trump support has increased, but that's not the topic of the thread now is it? Nothing like lying to yourself for some self gratitude in a situation going positive for Trump 😏

Keep hating 😌

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Wow, now that's false. Actually, I've noticed this false effort to cheerlead a false perspective from you as of late.

Even your own post is indicative of that, "Mrs my daughter works in a mans world and they're Trump this and that gets s# done", lol, way the go to preach the point, smh.

If anything, Trump support has increased, but that's not the topic of the thread now is it? Nothing like lying to yourself for some self gratitude in a situation going positive for Trump 😏

Keep hating 😌

My opinion STANDS.

I have been here since 2007 - - it is my personal observation - - it STANDS!

The only person using Hate - - is YOU.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

yeah but it was pretty funny how they had leo just die in the water instead of hopping up with her.

its one of those deals for me

My position is - - - in any other job - - - a hiree - - - found incompetent to do the job - - - will be fired.

Does the company fold because of eliminating this one unqualified person? NO

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

He did his own problem, reaction, (FAKE) solution on NKorea

As he did with DACA and Iran

Trumps a FAKE peacemaker

And a sinister Fraud

An evil man

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join