It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is American's President ready for this, when American people who say,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Is American's President ready for this, when American people who say, "please help us" from economic slavery

I say this because I've been an employer and although I treated my employees with the way I wanted to be treated, the bottom line was I come first. What I'm trying to point out to you folks here is the " my interest first from any politician" and we are only nothing in the real world of politics .

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Don't you live in China/Asia? Trump would see you as part of the 'economic slavery' issue that you feel is impacting the United States and would be happy to ride you into the ground.

edit on 8-8-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Don't you live in China/Asia? Trump would see you as part of the 'economic slavery' issue that you feel is impacting the United States and would be happy to ride you into the ground.

I think most employers think that way.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
You are describing capitalsm and freedom.

The "Americas" are the most successful culture and economy in the world. Why would we ask the president to free us from "economic slavery?" when none exists. We are "free" to work or not. Slavery is against our Constitution.

You must have been educated in Asia or educated with lies about how our country is run. I feel sorry for you and hope you break free to learn the truth about the world economies.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Your butchering of speaking in general aside, your bottom line coming first is why you are not in business anymore.

I don't know what else you said in your post, it's gibberish.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Is there a specific economic political issue that you want to discuss?

With every economic issue there are pros and cons. What helps one hurts another, it's called life and survival. You can't save everyone. That's just the harsh reality.

The key to good leadership is taking up issues that are in the best interest of the majority and not the minority, something Obama didn't understand (or most Democrats in general understand either).

What policies do you feel are failing the majority?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
Your butchering of speaking in general aside, your bottom line coming first is why you are not in business anymore.

I don't know what else you said in your post, it's gibberish.

Could it be .. "Q"?

BTW, musicismagic, your english isn't worse than what most others on this board accomplish.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Is American's President ready for this, when American people who say, "please help us" from economic slavery

I say this because I've been an employer and although I treated my employees with the way I wanted to be treated, the bottom line was I come first. What I'm trying to point out to you folks here is the " my interest first from any politician" and we are only nothing in the real world of politics .

You should fall on your knees and thank GOD that trump and IVANKA still have their products manufactured in Asia.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm in business right now and if my customers aren't first and foremost, I'm outta business. I went into my own business to be my own boss. I didn't do it for my employee's to become millionaires I did it for ME to be happy and become madly successful. Let's just say, I'm happy where I'm at. If a business don't put the bottom line first then that business is doomed from the onset. Being in business is about making money not making warm & fuzzies for your employee's.
edit on 8-8-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
I'm in business right now and if my customers aren't first and foremost, I'm outta business. I went into my own business to be my own boss. I didn't do it for my employee's to become millionaires I did it for ME to be happy and become madly successful. Let's just say, I'm happy where I'm at. If a business don't put the bottom line first then that business is doomed from the onset. Being in business is about making money not making warm & fuzzies for your employee's.

You won't be in business long.

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Employees are the customers of most businesses. That is the bottom line. If every employer takes the attitude their workers don't matter eventually they'll find they all have no customers as once the tipping point is reached where employees are both overworked and underpaid becomes greater than the cost of living and time to physically and emotionally recover suddenly no one will have the time or money to buy anything.

Shooting oneself in the foot is a terrible business strategy yet it seems to be where we're heading.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
News flash.....I'm 14 years in and guess what? Still rolling right along, was rather slow during the Obama years but has picked up quite nice under the current administration.

new topics

top topics

join