It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Saturn Stargate Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Some time ago I posted a topic called "The Saturn Stargate" on this site but I feel it wasn't very well explained and people didn't really seem to see the connection, so I though I'd try again and do a more detailed explanation. It starts off with image below which is from David Talbott who largely based his research on Immanuel Velikovsky. The image shows what Talbott describes as Saturn, Venus and Mars, suggesting that the configuration of the planets thousands of years ago was vastly different to what we see today. According to Talbott, Saturn once dominated the sky and was much closer to Earth than it was today and it was characterized by an 8-spoked/rayed wheel. You'll notice that the image below resembles a keyhole. Saturn is the large body, Venus is the smaller body in the center and Mars is the Cosmic Mountain which one could think of as a sort of pathway. Some researchers such as Anthony Patch have suggested that the configuration below is a depiction of an actual stargate. Notice the crescent of Saturn in the image below.

In the movie Stargate, when they access the wormhole they encounter the god "Ra" (also known as Re). According to David Talbott, Ra was identified with Saturn. Notice the headdress that Ra wears in the Stargate movie below, which is characteristic of the image above, with the Saturn-crescent.

Below is the Stargate portal that they enter before they encounter Ra. You'll notice that it's an 8-spoked/rayed wheel in the shape of a keyhole and looks similar to the configuration of Saturn, Venus and Mars, from David Talbott (see the "Discourses on an Alien Sky" video-series).

Quote from article:

1) The Cosmic Mountain to the 8-spoked Saturn Sun or Ship from David Talbott (which Talbott associates with Mount Olympus, Mount Zion and the Tower of Babel, inter alia). The symbol is repeated throughout ancient civilisations (see David Talbott’s book ‘The Saturn Myth’ and his video-documentaries) and notice that it’s in the shape of a keyhole 2) The 8-spoked worm-hole from the Stargate movie. In this movie the worm-hole leads to ‘Ra’ and Ra is identified with Saturn — notice again it’s in the shape of a keyhole with the walkway representing the Cosmic Mountain 3) An aerial perspective of the Vatican Courtyard (or St. Peter’s Square) and once again it’s composed of 8-spokes and is in the shape of a keyhole. The 8-spoked Sun Wheel in St. Peter’s Square is modelled on the symbol of Shamash (identified as Saturn), and it was featured prominently in the movie ‘Angels and Demons’ (which was based on CERN, as explained above) and CERN displays Saturn symbolism in their art-work (such as Shamash) and have admitted they could access doors to other dimensions. Researcher Anthony Patch suggests that CERN is attempting to access a worm-hole and associates this worm-hole with the Cosmic Mountain to the Saturn Sun (he refers to the Cosmic Mountain as a ‘plasma conduit’). Now, the term ‘Saturn Sun’ sounds like a contradiction in terms. However, we are not talking about a Sun in the sense of a giant ball of gas, but rather a singularity or a worm-hole. The prime movers of CERN’s LHC project really are attempting to access an inter-dimensional gateway and this is illustrated straightforwardly by the images above.

edit on 8-8-2018 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Ok...think about this for a minute....

Aliens who are so advanced that they can move planets out of their orbits and back again would come to Earth and need primitive Man for......what?

You know Stargate was just science fiction, right?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

This is not the rational argument you would expect it to be.

And to the OP, great concept. There is literally thousands of references you could have made to point this out.

Perhaps a bit more underlying history and philosophy might shed light on the subject.
edit on 8-8-2018 by sunkuong because: fat finger + keyboard = gramma nazis

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

Immanuel Velikovsky was a Jewish fundamentalist who used word games in an attempt to prove the Old Testament was literally true. He had to ignore all the established laws of physics to create his narrative. As if that were not enough, he had to distort established archaeological chronologies.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

But CERN tells us that searching for "Extra dimensions would not NECESSARILY consist of alternate worlds, as depicted in science fiction."

LOL! But you know they're looking for them in hopes of finding one!

From CERN press release (unfortunately, it's not dated)...

As far as we know, we live in four dimensions, three of space and one of time. But experimentalists at the Large Hadron Collider are looking for evidence that the universe contains more than that. The existence of extra dimensions could explain some puzzling properties of the universe.

Extra dimensions would not necessarily consist of alternate worlds, as depicted in science fiction. They could simply be too small for us to see. To understand how this would work, imagine walking along a tightrope. You are able to move only forwards and backwards without falling. In this situation, it is almost as if you exist in just one dimension of space.

press.cern...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

LOL! But you know they're looking for them in hopes of finding one!

No they are not. They are trying to find a conceptual framework that can explain "quantum weirdness" and unite it with Relativity. When expressed in mathematical language, it requires use of non-Euclidean geometry. That is the sense in which the word "dimension" is being used: additional axes, not "parallel worlds."

There is a "parallel worlds" theory. It postulates that another world-line is created every time a particle needs to choose a path, but these worlds would recede from one another with infinite speed.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I see that the words that I bolded were totally lost on you. While finding alternate worlds may not be their main focus, the fact that they brought them up at all, included the term "science fiction" and used the word "necessarily" shows that it's something that they have considered.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
They did not meet a god. They met a Goa'uld pretending to be Ra for his own gain.

And the Tok'ra toked and ate okra

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: DJW001

I see that the words that I bolded were totally lost on you. While finding alternate worlds may not be their main focus, the fact that they brought them up at all, included the term "science fiction" and used the word "necessarily" shows that it's something that they have considered.

And I see my explanation was wasted on you. There is a great deal of confusion about modern physics, and the public often gets their ideas from science fiction. That is why they had to clarify what they meant. That in no way implies that thy have considered the possibility that you can build a machine that hops across parallel universes.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Amazing coincidence - I am rewatching and binging the entire stargate series right now! I adored the movie as a lass, right up my alley with ancient Egypt and sci fi and James Spader.

Anyway re the Saturn Crescent. Pretty sure the headress was actually a sun disk and two horns ie of a cow. These are symbols of Ra and Hathor/Isis.

Edit: also interesting you pointed out the keyhole shape. It reminds me of the symbol used by the Heaven's Gate cult. And the Cartouche in the Stargate canon translated roughly to Doorway To The Heavens when describing what a stargate was.
edit on 8-8-2018 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Aliens who are so advanced that they can move planets out of their orbits and back again would come to Earth and need primitive Man for......what?

Yes, but it’s based on such theories as Zechariah Sitchen. Not supporting it, but this is about more than the movie.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Unfortunately for your image, the Stargate has 9 chevrons, not 8.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I don't think the proto saturn myth has anything to do with aliens. We (earth) was possibly part of a saturn system that ran into or was pulled into the current solar array of the sun.

Those vivid images were of the plasma discharge or equalization between the planets in this new solar configuration.

I wonder why the ancients described the ancient sky and planets with such vivid detail? Did they have telescopes back then or were the planets clear in the sky to the naked eye? The plasma discharge was necessary to created the electrical stability of the new system. Many of the ancient tales are assumed to be myth when they could have been what people simply saw in the sky.

Maybe this was the reason for gravity to have been much different in the past. Maybe that explains why dinosaurs could actually move about where if they were here with the present 'gravitational' force, they couldn't even lift their bodies off of the surface.

Now the greatest question ever....how close to our time did this occur?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

they want to use our DNA to genetically modify themselves.

Or we are a zoo, and they like to watch us. The zoo keepers do experiments on us for random reasons.

Or we are a farm. Maybe owned by a small alien family that randomly picks off an unlucky bastard here and there.

Or look exactly like us, pretend to be us, and "play" here sometimes.

Or raised us as an army to be used one day in the galactic war that makes its way back to this sector of the universe every 100 thousand years. In 400 years we will have enough population to take on the positive race of ETs that want to unify the universe.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What happens when you get to Saturn? Gotta wait for a novelist to fill you in?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

they want to use our DNA to genetically modify themselves.

Or we are a zoo, and they like to watch us. The zoo keepers do experiments on us for random reasons.

Or we are a farm. Maybe owned by a small alien family that randomly picks off an unlucky bastard here and there.

Or look exactly like us, pretend to be us, and "play" here sometimes.

Or raised us as an army to be used one day in the galactic war that makes its way back to this sector of the universe every 100 thousand years. In 400 years we will have enough population to take on the positive race of ETs that want to unify the universe.

This is sound speculation but I’m sure it’s quid pro quo. They have the technological secrets we have the only arable land within any reasonable proximity to their bases on the moon(most probable location) and potentially on earth. I believe a synergy is at work here

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Do you think that in the future, Stargates will become supa cheap to the point I will be able to buy one and won't have to drive to work anymore?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Actually, they come here to live in human vechile and enjoy drugs, music and females.. believe me, its really on their high will to get incarnated to earth

your theory of saturns stargate is wrong.

Ra is not saturnian deity and is not known as Re.

if you wanna understand "saturn" think about terms of "string theory" and "dark matter"

new topics

top topics

join