It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Council powerless to remove Trump star from Walk of Fame

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Typical Hollyweird hypocrisy!

If trump is removed monsters like Wienstein, Crosby and spacy need removing!

But hlolywierd wont touch there own.

Weinstein/Spacey 2020!
edit on 8-8-2018 by DieGloke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Now , time for a vote in the rest of the country.
Who wants to remove the 3 Left Coast States from the Union of States ?
I say "Aye"
Anyone say "Nay" ?
The ayes have it
Motion carried.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Diisenchanted

I do have the ability to channel leftist thought.

Allow me to try. . . . . .

"Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee". . . . .

Sorry.

That's all I got.

No bike locks, no explosives? No surrounding a single person in a group and encompassing them in your credo banner? No throwing water bombs filled with urine? No swearing at our mothers, and throwing cups of soda on our children? No throwing eggs at women, and targeting white men wearing polo shirts? No calling for the death of white society and yelling how white people, no matter what, are all guilty?

For shame, you're a closet pacifist.....

edit on 8-8-2018 by SummerRain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
Well here is another little tidbit that will more than likely make the lefties throw a hissy-fit.

WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (AP) — The West Hollywood City Council is powerless to remove President Donald Trump's star from the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Trumps star is going to stay.

I seen this story posted the other day about the city council voting to remove Trumps star.

I was glad to hear that is not going to happen.
AP link

I’ll suggest that the “respected and honorable council” create another place or “row” very, very close to existing one calling it WALK OF SHAME and even let this tweeting kiddo tRamp gets trice stars as compensation.
Don’t forget to add H. Clinton and G.W.Bush to it too.

Problem solved…..

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: carewemust

Why, your kidding right I don't need any more head traumas or bullet holes.. Sheesh.

You mean when the left fear you're on the side of the right? WHen they accuse you of being a right wing nazi and no reasoning will allay their ire towards you? When they come at you with metal poles and try to swipe at your bonce? When they block free speech rallies with incompetent children carrying weapons?

They'd never do that. They're on the side of justice and peace, tolerance and a global unity.

You should know better.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Um, you forgot to include why it is...

because money talks maybe

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tompdx3

I'm glad they left it there.

That way some will have a way to vent by destroying it over and over again! Maybe they can charge people to have a go at it! At least that would pay for the repair each time. Probably would be very popular in Hollywood nowadays.
I can see the stars lining up now! Trump would brag his star is the most popular ever!

Oh you're right. They should charge people for it. Wanton public destruction, and a $5000 fine. A new one every time.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

I'm equally worried about the nut cases on the right...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
On a good note, as we can all see, Stars do count.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

As are we all, but they don't seem to garner much support from the media and the mouth breathing public, do they. They're certainly not the ones almost every day shining a light on their own mindset. Which is, without doubt, deranged. When a grown ass man dons a ginger wig, a tutu or a pokemon outfit and screams about how people who have never said a thing against him are the most evil people on the planet, we've come to a very insufferable place.

And it's not the other side that is acting like people perpetually on the longest '___' trip of their life.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
dbl

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

The way I see it, the wacky left are outrageous and loud, the right are quietly clutching their trigger fingers with baited anticipation...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

The way I see it, the wacky left are outrageous and loud, the right are quietly clutching their trigger fingers with baited anticipation...

Whacky? Like with sticks, flag poles and metal objects? True.

Outrageous? Like, everything outrages them? Also true.

No, what some people who would be right are doing, is saying "They keep whacking us with bike locks and violently attacking people they have never met, then we have the right to defend ourselves."

I mean, if someone stood outside your house and threw a rock at your window, breaking it, would you have the right to protect your property? What if they came into your house? Do you have the right to defend yourself?

I dunno... But we'll find out soon enough I am sure. The way things are going.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

The moment you step into another mans home uninvited you are fair game . No concessions.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

We don't see you being qualified to say who those are.

Big fail. Right wing means no gov control Left means all gov control, facts are imporatant. You can't have made up ones and say the reals ones aren't real without a challenge from the rest of the world.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Whos we? And you may think you are qualified to talk for the world, but your not... I will take a wild guess and say you think this way as a radical of whatever religious faith you have adapted, which to me comes across as Christian right wing.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

So the people who don't like it will just keep vandalizing it in the middle of the night.
They can have this conversation every few months and always have the focus on how many people really don't like him.
Or they can simply stop replacing it and end that conversation.
It's already been destroyed how many times?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Immature spoiled brats will do what immature spoiled brats will do.

Wouldn't it be nice if the sore losers didn't pout?

I mean seriously just look at Rosie O'Donnell.

edit on 8-8-2018 by Diisenchanted because: to add

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Just another little job incubator. A little here 2-3 people there. Another group here another there. Jobs, jobs and more jobs!!

Go Mr President GO!!!!

Unemployment dropping faster than Chicago voters on a hot weekend!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wouldn't that just burn their britches if Trump were to push the star out by E.O. claiming he doesn't want to be neighbors with rapists and sexual deviants?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join