It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL DEMON PHOTOGRAPHED: The Case of Joe Martinez

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

So we are all trolls? I see.

There is a saying - if you meet an asshole, you met an asshole. If everyone you meet is an asshole, then maybe it is you that is an asshole.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

They never said it was, they said you can edit it not that you have.

Actually he did say it was edited. And then he edited that out of his post, apparently, for some strange reason.

I specifically remember him saying that he had seen my original post, which was full of hate, before I edited it. Which was obviously not true, as my last response to him had not been edited.

So yeah, my post was directly responding to him saying that I had edited my previous response to him.

How odd that he took out the content of his post, after I responded to it. lol.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

So a poster cropped the image this thread is about and asked you to find the wife in the cropped photo that by going by your understating doesn't change the image. You cannot see the wife in the image because the cropping .....wait for it.... Changed the image. This is why you don't want talk about it.

I don't want to talk about it because it's meaningless banter about semantics. And it's asking me to play some stupid game of looking at some edit that he made, no thanks.

How stupid is it to argue whether or not cropping an image "changes" the original image.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Also re: What Warrior actually said:

I re-read his post and while it does have a message that it was edited, I'm actually not 100% sure if it changed after my post.

Because as I re-read his post, he does sound like he is calling me out for writing a hateful post that I then edited, which absolutely didn't happen, as I pointed out on the last page, my last response to him wasn't even edited. Which is why I asked him what he was talking about lol.

So I'm not 100% sure if his documented edit was before or after I responded, because his post does sound like he's saying that.

I thought I remembered him saying it a bit more clearly, which is why I thought his edit must be after I posted. But maybe not, because look at how it seems he is saying that:

By the way peacefulpete i did see your original reply, you are full of hate lol, no matter how you try to hide you would burn me to death on a stake if you were able to, because i don't believe on crap. So much for the religious person, how easy you show your true colors Keep enjoying my absence from this thread, and also keep rotting your soul and hiding and ignoring what doesn't fit your religious intolerance And remember, you can edit your post to hide your sin, but God already knows what hate you feel for me in your soul, nothing will hide those words from him

So yeah I'm not sure if it's exactly the same wording as what I responded to, but either way, it does sound like he is saying that.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

What were you saying about semantics?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I don't want to talk about it because it's meaningless banter about semantics. And it's asking me to play some stupid game of looking at some edit that he made, no thanks.

I know, I even said why you wont look at it, sorry not look at it because you have and know how much a fool you are but wont admit it.

How stupid is it to argue whether or not cropping an image "changes" the original image.

what arguments?

You said cropping doesn't change an image and a few posters have asked for clarity and posted a cropped picture asking to point out something that you should be able to if it doesn't change the pic like you claimed.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

So yeah I'm not sure if it's exactly the same wording as what I responded to, but either way, it does sound like he is saying that.

are you bringing up semantics while constantly using that as an excuse not to address your ignorant statements?

HOLY CRAP, and its every other poster on ATS or at least every other poster that has differing views are trolls.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Look you've convinced me that mysterious photos are automatically hoaxes

That’s on you, as that wasn’t what I said.

and that when a photo is enlarged and color-enhanced then it becomes a completely different photo of a completely different image

That wasn’t said either.

I’m guessing you’re either 12 or English is far from a first language.

Gee I think you hit a nerve with your last line. He/She seems to be running off in a snit, like a 12 year old.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

What were you saying about semantics?

Um, I was saying that I prefer to talk about meaningful topics.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I know, I even said why you wont look at it, sorry not look at it because you have and know how much a fool you are but wont admit it.

Well because looking at it, and playing the stupid game, would make me the fool for playing along with a stupid game.

Refusing a stupid game is more intelligent.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

what arguments? You said cropping doesn't change an image and a few posters have asked for clarity and posted a cropped picture asking to point out something that you should be able to if it doesn't change the pic like you claimed.

It's absolutely arguing semantics with no meaning.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

are you bringing up semantics while constantly using that as an excuse not to address your ignorant statements?

HOLY CRAP, and its every other poster on ATS or at least every other poster that has differing views are trolls.

Haha well now it sounds like if I respond to anything at all, within a conversation, you'll call it arguing semantics.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

I re-read his post and while it does have a message that it was edited, I'm actually not 100% sure if it changed after my post.

Because as I re-read his post, he does sound like he is calling me out for writing a hateful post that I then edited, which absolutely didn't happen, as I pointed out on the last page, my last response to him wasn't even edited. Which is why I asked him what he was talking about lol.

So I'm not 100% sure if his documented edit was before or after I responded, because his post does sound like he's saying that.

I thought I remembered him saying it a bit more clearly, which is why I thought his edit must be after I posted. But maybe not, because look at how it seems he is saying that:

By the way peacefulpete i did see your original reply, you are full of hate lol, no matter how you try to hide you would burn me to death on a stake if you were able to, because i don't believe on crap. So much for the religious person, how easy you show your true colors Keep enjoying my absence from this thread, and also keep rotting your soul and hiding and ignoring what doesn't fit your religious intolerance And remember, you can edit your post to hide your sin, but God already knows what hate you feel for me in your soul, nothing will hide those words from him

I told you to stop replying and yet.. I'm not a he, I even had to add a line to my signature to tell other people about it and yet here we are again. I am not a guy..

And once again will confirm that it is ridiculous to see a picture of something that resembles a dog and jump to 'it had to be a demon dog that has been displayed to all of us so that we repent our ways and turn into crazy Bible thumper"

It is not, it will never be and I don't see how you said before lots of people are interested, where are they? I only see here people trying to make you understand that you are reaching beyond what is healthy

There is no reason to continue this but you will go on no matter what and I again go out of this, you did change your words, at least accept that, you are older than me and don't have it in you to accept your own actions, such a grown up adult you are

I have to ask, why is it that every time I have talked this things in real life I get loughs at me and dismissed because of age, and yet never hear a decent reply other than 'it has to be because I say so', how did you even grow up like that

Organized religion creates people who can't figure out the world it is a big toilet of wasted minds and you know what you wrote and it had hate and so whatever

Spasibo

edit on 21-8-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfie0827

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Look you've convinced me that mysterious photos are automatically hoaxes

That’s on you, as that wasn’t what I said.

and that when a photo is enlarged and color-enhanced then it becomes a completely different photo of a completely different image

That wasn’t said either.

I’m guessing you’re either 12 or English is far from a first language.

Gee I think you hit a nerve with your last line. He/She seems to be running off in a snit, like a 12 year old.

I literally don't know what your post means.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

I told you to stop replying and yet.. I'm not a he and I once again will confirm that it is ridiculous to see a picture of something that resembles a dog and jump to 'it had to be a demon dog that has been displayed to all of us so that we repent our ways and turn into crazy Bible thumper"

It is not, it will never be and I don't see how you said before lots of people are interested, where are they? I only see here people trying to make you understand that you are reaching beyond what is healthy

There is no reason to continue this but you will go on no matter what and I again go out of this, you did change your words, at least accept that, you are older than me and don't have it in you to accept your own actions, such a grown up adult you are

I have to ask, why is it that every time I have talked this things in real life I get loughs at me and dismissed because of age, and yet never hear a decent reply other than 'it has to be because I say so', how did you even grow up like that

You know what you wrote, so whatever

Spasibo

A blender of vague, incomplete sentences...

I don't see how you said before lots of people are interested, where are they?

All the stars & flags of this thread. All the views of the video in the OP.

There is no reason to continue this but you will go on no matter what and I again go out of this, you did change your words, at least accept that, you are older than me and don't have it in you to accept your own actions, such a grown up adult you are You know what you wrote Spasibo

Yeah this again sounds like accusing me of editing a hateful comment... Although my comment wasn't edited.

Also your spelling and punctuation is what I'm talking about when I mention that you trolls are obviously not native English speakers. Which makes me wonder where you are actually posting from, and why.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I told you to stop replying and yet.. I'm not a he and I once again will confirm that it is ridiculous to see a picture of something that resembles a dog and jump to 'it had to be a demon dog that has been displayed to all of us so that we repent our ways and turn into crazy Bible thumper"

Spasibo

There is no reason to continue this but you will go on no matter what and I again go out of this, you did change your words, at least accept that, you are older than me and don't have it in you to accept your own actions, such a grown up adult you are You know what you wrote Spasibo

Yeah this again sounds like accusing me of editing a hateful comment... Although my comment wasn't edited.

Also your spelling and punctuation is what I'm talking about when I mention that you trolls are obviously not native English speakers. Which makes me wonder where you are actually posting from, and why.

Ridiculous, you did edited the post

And yes I am not native English speaker, forgive my ignorance oh great native speaker of the English language

I am a stupid ignorant Russian girl who can't understand your mighthy logic, oh please forgive my daring attitude and don't send me to get burned for being a witch.

Oh please oh please

I am not a native speaker but you I don't think are one also, because I can see some mistakes I used to do couple years ago lmao

You think you are better somehow of you know English better than me? Maybe you should go tell the preacher that you are becoming sinner again, by looking down on other people, I bet there's a sin for that

Shame! Shame! Shame!
edit on 21-8-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Spasibo

Also I was very specific about what the dumb picture and everything related that could lead to it means, and yet you figured it was better to insult my language skills, I guess the 'kid' here is not me after all, lmao

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Ridiculous, you did edited the post

The post that you're talking about, is factually not edited.

When someone edits his post, there is a message on the bottom, that it was edited.

When there is no message on the bottom about it being edited: That means that it wasn't edited.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Spasibo

Also I was very specific about what the dumb picture and everything related that could lead to it means, and yet you figured it was better to insult my language skills, I guess the 'kid' here is not me after all, lmao

Well it seems like everyone who keeps trolling me... is not a native English speaker...

And keeps making obvious mistakes that makes it look like they're running their posts through a translator.

Like calling the sea, the "see," would not be caught by a spell-checker, but it's also one of the most obvious mistakes that a grade-school student would probably not make.

Your posts make me wonder about your oddly misspelled words and lack of periods / punctuation...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Lol, so much for this thread.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join