It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL DEMON PHOTOGRAPHED: The Case of Joe Martinez

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

You know i have to wonder, and i asked before and got no reply but maybe you already say so and i missed it?

But, if we all agree this is a demon dog from hell and was displayed on the picture because of angelical intervention so that the guy would realize his wrongs and take the right path.

Then what follows for us? Where do we go from here?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

You know i have to wonder, and i asked before and got no reply but maybe you already say so and i missed it?

But, if we all agree this is a demon dog from hell and was displayed on the picture because of angelical intervention so that the guy would realize his wrongs and take the right path.

I think you're asking, "What is the take-away?"

I think the take-away is seeming validation of spiritual realms. Including demon realms, and whatever other spiritual realms are out there.

I find that meaningful because many folks are dismissive of spiritual realms of any kind. And then there are people who believe in spirits and heaven / afterlife, while they also choose to disbelieve in hell realms.

So this case seems to validate spirit realms in general, including validating the existence of demons / demon realms.

Separately, this case makes the association with drug addiction causing demons to surround him! My first thought is wondering what kind of drugs would be so literally evil that they would cause demons to follow the addict like this?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The only validation of the existence of demons is what looks like a dog in a photo taken at a wedding reception?

Do you not think if demons were real and capable of being photographed that there would be a hell of a lot more photos of them around?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It's just an arrangement of flowers or something in the background that kind of looks like a dog because of the blurring. The clincher is the green "nose" seen in the original image.

edit on 14-8-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It's just an arrangement of flowers or something in the background that kind of looks like a dog because of the blurring. The clincher is the green "nose" seen in the original image.

Actually I think you just edited the colors and settings of the image, beyond all recognition of the original image. The opposite of bringing out more of the original.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

The only validation of the existence of demons is what looks like a dog in a photo taken at a wedding reception?

Do you not think if demons were real and capable of being photographed that there would be a hell of a lot more photos of them around?

There are thousands of years of written descriptions of demons from different cultures and religions.

And so this seems to be the first clear photo of a demon that I've seen. Obviously they don't try to photo-bomb people's pictures very often. No, I don't find that as a reason that demons aren't real or whatever.

There probably are other photos out there which aren't known. Photos have been claimed to show all different kinds of spiritual beings.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete
Actually I think you just edited the colors and settings of the image, beyond all recognition of the original image. The opposite of bringing out more of the original.

All I did was boost the saturation to bring out the colors already present in the image. The original already has a faint green tint to the nose.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

All I did was boost the saturation to bring out the colors already present in the image. The original already has a faint green tint to the nose.

Well I think it's obvious just visually that you completely lost / ruined the original image.

You didn't bring out detail, rather, you seem to have blurred out the detail and distorted the colors to look completely different from the original.

There's a huge difference with the one color-enhanced version I posted because it does not lose detail, nor does it lose the look of the original image.

Here's the one color-enhanced version that I posted:

And here is the original:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
A dog with no ears.

They 'tried' calling Him 'Trevor' but why bother????

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Well I think it's obvious just visually that you completely lost / ruined the original image.

Honestly, it was crap to begin with.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Honestly, it was crap to begin with.

Your truer hidden meaning here is that you just don't believe demons are real. Right or wrong?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I think the take-away is seeming validation of spiritual realms. Including demon realms, and whatever other spiritual realms are out there.

I find that meaningful because many folks are dismissive of spiritual realms of any kind. And then there are people who believe in spirits and heaven / afterlife, while they also choose to disbelieve in hell realms.

So this case seems to validate spirit realms in general, including validating the existence of demons / demon realms.

Separately, this case makes the association with drug addiction causing demons to surround him! My first thought is wondering what kind of drugs would be so literally evil that they would cause demons to follow the addict like this?

If you think it defines or proves anything, just because you want badly to do so then you are not seeing things clearly. It does not define or proves anything because is just an image, just like the one with the evil shoes

If we go just by how an image look and perception then yes those are evil shoes, probably also demon shoes from another world that will kill you once you put them on, probably by causing you to slip on the street and get run over by a bus

You can't get all that out of the demon dog image as i can't get it from the evil shoes. It is all in your mind, how do you chose to see and interpret things

The shoes are evil looking for sure, so it must be true, prove to me that those are not evil shoes disguised so that someone wears them and gets killed out there

Perhaps if you really want to prove there is something going on with this image you should look up the guy and ask him for more pictures of that event. There has to be, or we maybe should expect to hear that all of the other pictures were lost or he can't remember where he put them or no one took any other picture.

Let's go look for the guy and ask for more pictures, it will either prove or not your theory. I think you should wait to confirm until you get more info because you are just trying to confirm your own beliefs and is just like the bible example, you are telling us this is a demon dog, the proof that this is a real demon is that you think so with no doubt. And it is attached to the guy and causing him to do drugs, because you believe so based on your religious beliefs

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

If you think it defines or proves anything, just because you want badly to do so then you are not seeing things clearly. It does not define or proves anything because is just an image, just like the one with the evil shoes

If we go just by how an image look and perception then yes those are evil shoes, probably also demon shoes from another world that will kill you once you put them on, probably by causing you to slip on the street and get run over by a bus

You can't get all that out of the demon dog image as i can't get it from the evil shoes. It is all in your mind, how do you chose to see and interpret things

The shoes are evil looking for sure, so it must be true, prove to me that those are not evil shoes disguised so that someone wears them and gets killed out there

Perhaps if you really want to prove there is something going on with this image you should look up the guy and ask him for more pictures of that event. There has to be, or we maybe should expect to hear that all of the other pictures were lost or he can't remember where he put them or no one took any other picture.

Let's go look for the guy and ask for more pictures, it will either prove or not your theory. I think you should wait to confirm until you get more info because you are just trying to confirm your own beliefs and is just like the bible example, you are telling us this is a demon dog, the proof that this is a real demon is that you think so with no doubt. And it is attached to the guy and causing him to do drugs, because you believe so based on your religious beliefs

What I really wonder is what motivates such responses to such topics. What's in it for you, to argue strangers online to convince them not to believe in spirits? I can understand the UFO forum has government interests mixed in there, who would like to influence public opinion. But of all things, you're rallying against believing in spirits?

Anyway, saying that we can't get anything out of the picture, is just promoting people not to think about it, or take it seriously.

The fact is that the photo just MIGHT really be exactly what it looks like. And that is worth some thoughtful reflection, for some people. It certainly changed the guy's life, and many other readers find it compelling that this might be the one real photo of a demon.

Re: Contacting the guy: He gives every impression of avoiding media attention. I'm not interested to push him into changing that. I also don't see what the real point would be. He would repeat the same statements that he already has made.

Also to be realistic, the event itself probably took place in the 90's or earlier (going by the film photo) so even if it took place in 1998, that's already 20 yrs ago, and it's more likely 25 or 30 yrs ago. So then everyone would just say that his memory got hazy over the last 20 or 30 yrs lol.

The photo resembles the only one real photo of a demon. That's the long and short of it. We don't need to try to track down the guy who took the photo 20 or 30 yrs ago, and who has avoided attention about it.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

But of all things, you're rallying against believing in spirits?

No.

How you get the impression they are to ask is quite strange.

But seeing as you just did it in another thread I think its more of that pattern I mentioned a few days ago pointing to something.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Thankfully cropping and enlarging a photo doesn't change the actual imagery. Same with color enhancement.

Yep, it does.

The image you posted is a different image to the one I posted. That means they changed.

Zoom, crop, color enhancement does not count as changing the image, which remains the same despite zooming, cropping, colors.

This may be one of the stupidest things I've ever read on ATS. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

He/she is not trying to convince people not to believe in spirits or "rallying against believing in spirits". Here you go again putting words in poster's mouths and making stuff up. Yet again.

Can you not get your head around the fact that not everyone on here shares your blind faith that this is a photo of a demon and that posters who do not share your opinions/beliefs are not automatically Govt shills or whatever? People are allowed to not agree with you, you know.

That is a lot of assumptions that you are making about contacting the guy and you are also confusing the guy in the photo with the guy/gal who took the photo. In fact you do sound very confused generally. You need to have a word with yourself.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Pity that the OP just does not get how dumb that is.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

My dog has no nose.
How does he smell?
Terrible.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Your truer hidden meaning here is that you just don't believe demons are real. Right or wrong?

Wrong. I have no opinion one way or the other on the subject. So if you think they are real, it's your burden of proof to convince me. If you actually care. If you don't care, then fine. I'll remain unconvinced. So far, I haven't seen anything other than a blurry photo and an opinion.

What do you think a demon is?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Thankfully cropping and enlarging a photo doesn't change the actual imagery. Same with color enhancement.

Yep, it does.

The image you posted is a different image to the one I posted. That means they changed.

Zoom, crop, color enhancement does not count as changing the image, which remains the same despite zooming, cropping, colors.

This may be one of the stupidest things I've ever read on ATS. Thanks for the laugh.

Well I'm sure the discerning, thoughtful readers can understand what I've said about that.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join