It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL DEMON PHOTOGRAPHED: The Case of Joe Martinez

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: peacefulpete

It's not childish

Its beyond childish.

It has absolutely nothing to do with anything yet here you are doing exactly what you say others do.

now search engines are the discussion, you have serious issues.

No one should really be using Bing in the first place, as far as I can tell. Let alone mixing up Bing with Google lol.

Great thank you for your expert advice.

So far you have shown that you are at eldest 15 years old or maybe your body is older but your analytical thinking is that of an arrogant teen, your responses are that of an arrogant teen.

Your infatuation with gays, having sex with mothers is also that of very immature teen.

Your calling of everyone a troll are that of an arrogant teen.

WOW what a pattern.

Someone in the linked thread pointed out that dogs don't have small pupils like that.

hey look

another example is ignorant teen thinking.

Pupils dilate depending on how much light is around.

But if its on the internet and was found using google you can trust it, so long it was google.

Thanks for the laughs from the first part of your post.

Re: Dog pupils: It's actually true that dogs don't have small pupils like that, regardless the light levels. I checked by looking in my dog's eyes, in a dark room, before I posted it.

But actually to be more accurate: Dog pupils are bigger than that but also, the surrounding iris fills in most of the dog's open eye.

Indeed the structure of the eye looks different and more similar to human eyes with our smaller iris and pupils.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Interesting.

Proverbs 6:13
He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
People see what they want to see.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Honestly I hope it was a prank by a bored photohut technician.

A good prank and if the story is true it helped someone kick a habit. But really even film can be manipulated just takes some technical skill.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Thanks for the laughs from the first part of your post.

Re: Dog pupils: It's actually true that dogs don't have small pupils like that, regardless the light levels. I checked by looking in my dog's eyes, in a dark room, before I posted it.

Did you bother to read my post on this? It seems clear that there is nothing out of the ordinary here, just misinterpretation and an overzealous re-coloring. Hang.. plant leaf.. tapestry or whatever is behind them design.. nothing weird. You just use the original for analysis, not some whacked out colored version of whatever that person feels they are looking at.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I was under the impression the location where the photo was taken had no dogs. Plus the pictures taken before and after this photo showed nothing.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

originally posted by: oldcarpy

I am from England, born and bred, and my first language is English, thank you.

Your first language, on the other hand, seems to be the language of the playground. Do grow up.

I doubt you're from England or that English is your native language.

In that other thread, I'm pretty sure you referred to the ocean as "the see."

A small mistake but an obvious one to a native English speaker. I think you're in some non-Native country and you've studied English enough to half-way know the language, and the other half run through English dictionary and translator.

That was you, wasn't it, describing "the see," right?

Just when I thought that you couldn't make a bigger berk of yourself you come out with this. I am English, born and bred. Here in darkest Wiltshire. Picking me up on a typo in another thread? I guess I'd better hand myself in and await deportation to my "non-Native country" (whatever that is) - I've been rumbled.

Do grow up.

edit on 10-8-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Your first language, on the other hand, seems to be the language of the playground. Do grow up.

A small mistake but an obvious one to a native English speaker. I think you're in some non-Native country and you've studied English enough to half-way know the language, and the other half run through English dictionary and translator.

Was it? I don't recall that but perhaps you can show me where I said that?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I see a thread, where the OP is grasping at straws to save face, but is also the only person here that cannot see how deep the hole he dug already is.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Indeed. General advice is that if you have dug a hole for yourself, stop digging.

But what do I know? Apparently I am a troll and am not even English and anyway I used a search engine that wasn't Google, so I guess my opinion doesn't count for anything.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Being bored, I just checked. I never said that.

Once again, you are caught out telling lies about what others are supposed to have said. You have done that an awful lot and it is not just irritating it is downright dishonest. It is also rather pathetic.

You owe me an apology but I very much doubt that you are man enough to do that, although I would be happy to be proven wrong. Over to you.

Back on topic - it is not a demon. Obviously.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If it is a demon it looks a very friendly chap! Would give him a friendly pat on his head

Joking aside it’s an optical illusion, you can make out the details in the background the colours and design that fool the brain into seeing an image that realy isn’t there

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Being bored, I just checked. I never said that.

Once again, you are caught out telling lies about what others are supposed to have said. You have done that an awful lot and it is not just irritating it is downright dishonest. It is also rather pathetic.

You owe me an apology but I very much doubt that you are man enough to do that, although I would be happy to be proven wrong. Over to you.

Back on topic - it is not a demon. Obviously.

Ok I just checked, it was a comment from Terry that I was thinking of, not from you. He said:

Boats and ships can be at see for weeks

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's a few of you guys that tend to blend together lol.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

No apology, then. Why am I not surprised?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Also here's a link to a news story about it. I'm not familiar with "News Talk 1290" but it seems a completely normal, run-of-the-mill news group.

There isn't really any new information but you do get to see video of Joe explaining it. He has a book with him that I assume is a Bible and he seems to kiss the Bible at one point lol.

"'Demon' in Photograph Causes Man to Change his Life"

newstalk1290.com...

It's also worth considering that the photo was presumably taken sometime in the 90's or earlier, long before the internet blew up. So the guy would not have had the idea to try to make it an internet sensation, or anything like that.

He also never seemed to publicize it much, so he doesn't seem to have wanted publicity about it (aside from that one news interview). He didn't try to become famous or write a book or anything.

It's also worth considering that billy meier has also created false pictures way before the internet. Using the "before internet" excuse is just lazy. You do realize that people still created hoax pictures PRE internet right? It's not a new thing. The internet did not magically spawn this new trend of fake images, it just made it easier to create them as technology advanced, but people still made them.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

No apology, then. Why am I not surprised?

I thought you'd be happy with me... correcting the record? I mixed it up, and so then I just corrected it.

Well then, since you want an actual literal apology:

I offer you my sincerest apologies!! I'm so sorry!!

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

Also here's a link to a news story about it. I'm not familiar with "News Talk 1290" but it seems a completely normal, run-of-the-mill news group.

There isn't really any new information but you do get to see video of Joe explaining it. He has a book with him that I assume is a Bible and he seems to kiss the Bible at one point lol.

"'Demon' in Photograph Causes Man to Change his Life"

newstalk1290.com...

It's also worth considering that the photo was presumably taken sometime in the 90's or earlier, long before the internet blew up. So the guy would not have had the idea to try to make it an internet sensation, or anything like that.

He also never seemed to publicize it much, so he doesn't seem to have wanted publicity about it (aside from that one news interview). He didn't try to become famous or write a book or anything.

It's also worth considering that billy meier has also created false pictures way before the internet. Using the "before internet" excuse is just lazy. You do realize that people still created hoax pictures PRE internet right? It's not a new thing. The internet did not magically spawn this new trend of fake images, it just made it easier to create them as technology advanced, but people still made them.

I actually agree with you that Billy was a hoaxer.

BUT there's a HUGE difference. Billy was cranking out tons of hoaxes for many years, and he was blatantly pushing to be famous and have a lot of attention.

It's practically the opposite with Joe Martinez. He has had practically no attention about his case, either before or after the internet got big. His one news clip interview from '07 is like 3 minutes long, and that's about all the attention he has ever gotten or pursued.

It's also Joe's only one photo. He shows every sign of being honest and quiet and reclusive re: his case. He's practically the opposite of Billy's tons of hoaxes and media whoring.

I mentioned the internet mainly because it changed the world and how it works. And I don't really need to explain that, I'm sure. Either way, Joe Martinez has avoided any kind of spotlight besides that one short newsclip, the only one of his life AFAIK.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
I see a thread, where the OP is grasping at straws to save face, but is also the only person here that cannot see how deep the hole he dug already is.

Great response to seeing possibly the only one photo ever taken of a demon lol.

And I don't really know what you're accusing me of but I genuinely do believe Joe's photo to show a real demon.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The light spot below the dog face seems to be the wife's fingers on her husband's shoulder, from the angle of her shoulder.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Possible demon or just an illusion? We may never know!

So why all this random bickering for pages and pages? Way to turn something interesting into a totally boring thread.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join