It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovas Witness HQ is the Illuminati! Google Map Co-ordinates

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Jehovas Witness HQ is the Illuminati! Google Map Co-ordinates

Type in japanvej 38 8600 silkeborg denmark in Google Earth and it will take you to the HQ of the Jehovah's Witnesses in Denmark.

The Architecture is the Illuminati or all seeing eye above the Pyramid.

I find this weird? Maybe it's not the Illuminati but this was done on purpose to have this visual, this symbolism. It must mean something.

I know there are some websites and google hits on it but I can't find anything concrete. What links the Jehovah's witnesses to this symbolism?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Apparently the all seeing eye symbol on a pyramid is on American money.

Illuminati confirmed!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Makes sense.

The watchtower bible tract society erected a 7ft. pyramid to memorialize Charles Taze Russell, the founder.

Look under 'Death'.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Correct.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Amphitheater.
Pyramid not so much. The site is roughly triangular, yes.

I don't hold the Witnesses in any particular regard but I don't see anything particularly strange.

edit on 8/7/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Freemasons ain't gonna put up wit dat. I smell Illuminati gang war!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Pattern Recognition no longer a thing the .gov expects of its employees?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Wow, thats some heavy assumptions. JW's have nothing to do with the Illuminati. We go through this over and over and over and some ignorant member here posts the same BS over and over again. Rinse and repeat. Ive been here since the old days of ATS and someone always has to tie in that religion to something here than they bash them. How about try leaving them alone, they are people who do nothing but help others, mind their own business and try to teach others about the bible.

Pure rubbish post.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It's the all Seeing Eye. It's the reference to the Pineal Gland the middle Eye in your forehead. The Seven Seals to be broken by the Lamb of God, aren't we all Lambs of God yes. This is the Great Awakening. Matthew 6:22 KJV Those controllers are afraid we will know this secret. Do your own research.

THE LONG ROAD FROM

SPIRIT TO MATTER

AND

BACK

As human beings continue to evolve further out of matter, on the journey from spirit to matter back to spirit, the pineal gland will continue to rise from its state of age-long dormancy, bringing back to humanity astral capacities and spiritual abilities.

At certain brainwave frequencies, a sense of ego boundary vanishes.

In the theta state, we are resting deeply and still conscious, at the threshold of drifting away from or back into conscious awareness.

As the brain enters deeper states, our consciousness is less concerned with the physical state, our 'third eye' is active, and separation becomes natural. Many native traditions and mystical practices refer to the ability of 'seeing,' or being aware of energy fields at higher levels.

This abstract awareness is much more subjective and does not involve the normal level of mundane consciousness, which is mostly concerned with self-identity. This 'seeing' refers to the sight of the 'third eye'.

I do not want to suggest that everything in this Wikipedia article is accurate or for everybody.

Each individual is different.

For myself, I prefer simply entering into meditation and allowing nature to do the rest.

'___' was banned because in a control room you could enter the other side and get forbidden knowledge.

THE PINEAL GLAND OF THE BRAIN
The word Peniel from the Old Testament, means face of God.
So the Bible is saying that that is the place where one comes into contact with the
face of God.
Keeping in mind that the Bible also says God is not human, God is light, it is
saying that one comes in contact with light, or in this case God, via Peniel.
Here we see the Pineal Gland of the brain.

Jesus was speaking of supernatural powers when he spoke of the single eye.
He was not speaking about keeping oneself focused on Christianity.
That pineal gland is what Jesus was referring to when he said “ the stone that the builders rejected has become the most important”.

It is the capstone of your existence as shown on the back of a one dollar bill.

Now let me show you a little further proof that when Jesus spoke of the single eye he was speaking of the Pineal Gland.

THE PINEAL AND

THE CHAKRAS OF THE EAST

The concepts of the East is that the Pineal is lighted by electrical energy that rises up the spine through seven chakras.

Interestingly enough there is evidence to support the fact that the Bible is in total agreement.

First we look at the chakra system showing the seven energy locations at the spine.

At the top is the Pineal or crown chakra.

Now looking at that picture we go to the Book of Revelation.

Revelation 5:1. And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

Now the whole point of the chakra system is to convey the electrical energy up the spine to the Pineal.

So when Jesus speaks of the single eye, he is speaking of the system of the seven chakras, or seven seals, which is also confirmed by the Bible in Revelation 5:1.

Finally when we consider the single eye and its importance, and the fact that the words of Jesus were not talking about being physically focused as Christian writers say, but being involved in activating the Pinea,l let us also consider the following scriptures of Jesus.

Luke 17:21. Neither shall they say, here! or, there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you

Matthew 6:25. Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life

Mark 13:37. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Each of these statements relate to meditation and thus the single eye as the Pineal Gland.

Let me show you a bit more evidence.

edit on 7-8-2018 by MissionTruth because: added some more truth

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Makes sense.

The watchtower bible tract society erected a 7ft. pyramid to memorialize Charles Taze Russell, the founder.

Look under 'Death'.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Didn't Charles Taze Russell have a partner in founding the JWs.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I read somewhere Charley was a 33rd degree Mason.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

edit on 7-8-2018 by The Great Day because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: The Great Day
I see an icecream cone, waffle cone, peanuts on top....

Can someone verify this is a JW. ORG property?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Joseph Franklin Rutherford, his successor in a sense.

More here:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Amphitheater.
Pyramid not so much. The site is roughly triangular, yes.

I don't hold the Witnesses in any particular regard but I don't see anything particularly strange.

But if you zoom out and rotate. You can't tell me it doesn't look like the Symbol. A little too much? Like the did it on purpose. I realize I could be wrong, but I find it too close, like there has to be a reason the JW have that symbol there.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraigLivingston

Wow, thats some heavy assumptions. JW's have nothing to do with the Illuminati. We go through this over and over and over and some ignorant member here posts the same BS over and over again. Rinse and repeat. Ive been here since the old days of ATS and someone always has to tie in that religion to something here than they bash them. How about try leaving them alone, they are people who do nothing but help others, mind their own business and try to teach others about the bible.

Pure rubbish post.

I disagree. Didn't bash anyone. The only reason is that is the symbol on the dollar bill. That IS the all seeing eye. If that is a JW symbol first before and other people stole it then so be it. I found it intriging. Just like the Swastika isn't NAzI in origin but from Buddhism.

No rinse and repeat here.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

OK.. you have sent down the rabbit hole. I have two screens pulled up and my tablet. There is a lot to go through here. WOW

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraigLivingston

Pure rubbish post.

Naw bad Bible........and they are not even the 144,000.....whom are virgins and Israeli....so

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Well it's a fact Taze Russell has a pyramid headstone and the Freemason emblem on the headstone
But obviously no relation to anything else because you know, it's not possible, coincidence is all

top topics

<<   2 >>

join