It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Now Claim The Surviving of Our Democracy Relies on Banning More Sites

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Democrat dumpster fire is now a 20 alarm blaze.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Censorship is the tool of cowards and tyrants.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Your party is the party that said lets make asbestos legal again and # the environment in the name of profit.... right?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Censorship is the tool of cowards and tyrants.

...and democrats.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If the people allow and support/endorse continued censorship then the American experiment is over.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
I think if we shut down Twitter we would not know what our govt is doing.

The funniest part is on this site is if somebody posts a factual thread that has facts that paint trump in a bad light light , they are ridiculed ....Yet you get to do these threads Scot free...

Tells a lot about trump supporters here actually.

Yeah. 99% of the people on ATS who are butthurt over AJ getting dropped were pissing their pants of happiness when Trump said that that media broadcasting licenses must be challenged and, if appropriate, revoked.
Disgusting bunch

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The funniest part is on this site is if somebody posts a factual thread that has facts that paint trump in a bad light light , they are ridiculed ....Yet you get to do these threads Scot free...

Does the pot or kettle know they are black?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I guess your party is the one that can't read since it was never made illegal.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-8-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

UMMM I am 99% sure he does not speak for the party. But continue spreading propaganda. Those that take what you say as truth are stupid, others that question it are smart.

So this isnt par for the course?

Youtube etc isnt marching to the drummer of the DNC's SJWFRONT???

YouTube is a business. They have the right to decide who to do business with and how to run it. Besides. There are tons of YouTubers who push similar or worse crap than Aj and who's profiles haven't nor will be taken down.

YOu dont have to be banned to be completely marginalized in youtube. They have a whole assortment of methods to make sure no one hardly ever knows your content exists, and those few that might you never see a penny for it. I can speak first hand to this; makes your efforts completely irrelevant and futile even if profit was never your objective.

Ye SJWFRONT sorts sit back and act all cool headed about this kind of stuff because it isnt your team getting snared; because its any and all whom oppose your teams propaganda / indoctrination agenda (especially the biggest threats to it) are the ones getting snared; when we know buildings would burn and people would be shot if it were the other way around.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

a reply to: highvein

What do you expect from the party of "My right to not be offended is greater than your 1'st Amendment right, unless you get offended from being stalked and harassed while eating out, then my 1'st Amendment right is greater than your right to be offended." Or something like that. The Democratic party holds nothing for anyone anymore. The far left have taken it over and that is why a lot of us have left it. The Republican party isn't much better though.

WTF are you even talking about? Try coming out to a union construction site and spew that crap.

And what would happen? Would people start falling down and screaming at the sky?

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So right after the Alex Jones takedowns, a U.S. Senator from Connecticut named Chris Murphy says our Democracy depends on taking down all websites that apparently don't "agree" with the Progressive/LeftWing/Democrat agenda !!!! 😃

Well, if they were actually in the majority, AND if we actually had democracy, that is how it would work...

But I don't think they are in the majority, and even if they were, we don't actually have a democracy...

And this is why!!!

link   

If the people allow and support/endorse continued censorship then the American experiment is over.

It's allowed, endorsed and happening now.

We're over the edge and on the slippery slope now.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

And 99% of the people on ATS who are butthurt over Trump saying that that media broadcasting licenses must be challenged and, if appropriate, revoked were pissing their pants of happiness over AJ getting dropped.
Disgusting bunch

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

It's allowed, endorsed and happening now.

We're over the edge and on the slippery slope now.

Slippery slope my ass.

We're in free fall, good sir.

I wish we were still on the f#cking slippery slope!

link   

What punishments should I get ?

🚬😲🚬

link   

UMMM I am 99% sure he does not speak for the party. But continue spreading propaganda. Those that take what you say as truth are stupid, others that question it are smart.

YouTube is a business. They have the right to decide who to do business with and how to run it. Besides. There are tons of YouTubers who push similar or worse crap than Aj and who's profiles haven't nor will be taken down.

YOu dont have to be banned to be completely marginalized in youtube. They have a whole assortment of methods to make sure no one hardly ever knows your content exists, and those few that might you never see a penny for it. I can speak first hand to this; makes your efforts completely irrelevant and futile even if profit was never your objective.

Maybe because your content was crap?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

And 99% of the people on ATS who are butthurt over Trump saying that that media broadcasting licenses must be challenged and, if appropriate, revoked were pissing their pants of happiness over AJ getting dropped.
Disgusting bunch

Remember when...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Maybe because your content was crap?

Oi!

Do you have a loicense for these opinions mate?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Disgusting bunch

Remember when...

In France, they call it, "Le Reee".

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Before Google / Youtube automated censorship: Over 400,000 quantifiable views in one single video release [the first year].
After Google / Youtube automated censorship: MAYBE 10,000 quantifiable views in many releases (the ones that werent completely BLOCKED)[across 12 years].
edit on 7-8-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join