It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Rosie O'Donnell Trump hasn't Paid Me But I'd Pay To Attend A Trump Rally!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Lumenari

First off. If you are making more than 17.50 an hour you aren't the 50% I'm talking about.

Secondaly.. $260 a month ain't #. Yeah its better than nothing.

Lets not sit here and pretend its some kind of amazing great deal for everybody because oh wow Trump is great.

Its not even a cellphone payment if you are paying for your wife and kiss phones.

BIG DEAL.

Please, even if its only $100 per month...Did you have that before? Just take it, don't look into the mouth of a gifted horse! You guys hating Trump even when he literally puts money into your pocket...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Great so what does a poor person actually pay in Federal taxes?

Hmm.. Let me guess....

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

A. I do t hate Trump and B. He has removed all of your critical thinking skills.

Anyway better tow that line!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Rosie must either know people in the right places

A cursory review of her career would seem to confirm this.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

You know what they say...

A fool is born every minute lol..

It is sad so many people are such suckers for the right wing propaganda circus..

You would think after the 30th crazy conspiracy theory that went no where , people would realize they are getting played.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh that is hilarious...

So trump breaks election law twice (Russia and Stormy), but you think they are going after odonald for giving 10,000 twice..

Lol...just lol

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

First off. If you are making more than 17.50 an hour you aren't the 50% I'm talking about.

Secondaly.. $260 a month ain't #. Yeah its better than nothing.

Lets not sit here and pretend its some kind of amazing great deal for everybody because oh wow Trump is great.

Its not even a cellphone payment if you are paying for your wife and kiss phones.

BIG DEAL.

Isn't about trump, although he did it.

It is about the government taking less of my money.

And to put it into context, my takehome after taxes is roughly 7k a month. I own my own property, have no credit card debt and my monthly bills add up to about 1,800.

So it's not like it made the difference between eating a steak and eating ramen.

HOWEVER... it is my money and the less the government takes from me the better.

So you can take the condescending attitude and (5 more words go here).

edit on 8-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
So trump breaks election law twice (Russia and Stormy), but you think they are going after odonald for giving 10,000 twice..

What laws were broken? Come on be specific. Don't go spouting Liberal or MSM talking points. I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Yes I totally agree with that point of view. All in saying that it wasn't a miracle and although the long term impacts will be huge the message of the tax breaks isnt resonating as deeply as some may think.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Probably means “pulled out of my own butt””

Lol

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Campaign finance laws...

You have to report all campaign related transactions.
edit on 8-8-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

How were either of these "Campaign Related"?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Same here that extra money is money well spent my 16 year old spent his bday in Florida and my soon to be 6 year old is going to the waterpark. Cuz that's what he wants to do. The point being the tax cuts are a benefit to me I could afford Florida and the waterpark plus parties and presents without the tax cuts it would have been a shared trip.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

They pay negative taxes as they pay 3400 a year and get back 7500 so the lack of effect is neither here nor there for them. Again I have no problem with my extra cash and I don't think anyone should. I pay extra every year because I make to much to claim my kids last year alone I owed 8476.32 while my neighbor doesn't work and has steak every night on most workers dime.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Well, that annoying (being nice) woman is in the news again. It's not about her making more illegal donations to the Democrats. Remember how she claimed ignorance for making contributions above the legal limit? Pretty slick, when you consider she broke the law five times and used four variations of her name and five different addresses to cover her tracks. Isn't odd how Dinesh D'Souzo did almost the same thing in 2014 and had to pay a $30,000 fine, as well as having to serve eight months in a halfway house and getting 5 years probation? Oh, wait, I just remember...Politifact and Snopes said the cases aren't similar...so lets ignore what Rosie did and not charge her for any wrongdoing. Rosie must either know people in the right places, or she must be the real teflon "Queen."

This past Monday, Rosie went on CNN and claimed that the economy is doing good just for multi-billionaires and the tax cuts didn't do any good for average Americans. Hmmm, where did we hear that before? She also states that Trump "pays people to show up at his rallies, that is a fact!" Even Chris Cuomo disagreed with her nutty logic and may have been a tad put off, with her pointing her finger at the camera lol.

Sorry Rosie, the fact is, Trump's rallies are packed to capacity, because many Americans support him and like the job he's doing. Most, if not nearly all, of his supporters realize that MSM and the “establishment” were against him from day one and continue to salivate for his presidency to fail. Does Rosie think that Trump offers refunds for those who can't get inside his packed rallies? I'd pay to attend a Trump rally, because I'd love to witness, first hand, all the enthusiasm from Trump's supporters. Perhaps Rosie and Michael Moore should attend one in disguise. Maybe they'd see the light...LMAO, what am I thinking????

HERE'S THE CNN CLIP FROM THIS PAST MONDAY:

Comedian Terrance Williams response is perfect:
www.facebook.com...

dinesh did not give them money to donate. He only stated he would repay them later if they did donate. toats legal
rosie gave money and told them to donate it.toats illegal

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join