It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Rosie O'Donnell Trump hasn't Paid Me But I'd Pay To Attend A Trump Rally!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well, that annoying (being nice) woman is in the news again. It's not about her making more illegal donations to the Democrats. Remember how she claimed ignorance for making contributions above the legal limit? Pretty slick, when you consider she broke the law five times and used four variations of her name and five different addresses to cover her tracks. Isn't odd how Dinesh D'Souzo did almost the same thing in 2014 and had to pay a $30,000 fine, as well as having to serve eight months in a halfway house and getting 5 years probation? Oh, wait, I just remember...Politifact and Snopes said the cases aren't similar...so lets ignore what Rosie did and not charge her for any wrongdoing. Rosie must either know people in the right places, or she must be the real teflon "Queen."

This past Monday, Rosie went on CNN and claimed that the economy is doing good just for multi-billionaires and the tax cuts didn't do any good for average Americans. Hmmm, where did we hear that before? She also states that Trump "pays people to show up at his rallies, that is a fact!" Even Chris Cuomo disagreed with her nutty logic and may have been a tad put off, with her pointing her finger at the camera lol.

Sorry Rosie, the fact is, Trump's rallies are packed to capacity, because many Americans support him and like the job he's doing. Most, if not nearly all, of his supporters realize that MSM and the “establishment” were against him from day one and continue to salivate for his presidency to fail. Does Rosie think that Trump offers refunds for those who can't get inside his packed rallies? I'd pay to attend a Trump rally, because I'd love to witness, first hand, all the enthusiasm from Trump's supporters. Perhaps Rosie and Michael Moore should attend one in disguise. Maybe they'd see the light...LMAO, what am I thinking????

HERE'S THE CNN CLIP FROM THIS PAST MONDAY:

Comedian Terrance Williams response is perfect:
www.facebook.com...

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Inside chatter says she's going down for the contributions thing.

She needs to contain her mental illnesses.

Hollywood Democrats making bigger idiots of themselves.

But at least they are adding (R) votes !! 😆

💥😃💥

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Well, she is kinda right about people being paid to go to Trump rallies...

She should google Robert Creamer. And Scott Foval.

You know, the people who paid people to go to Trump rallies to agitate the crowd and hopefully cause violence so they could catch it on video and use it to show how violent the Deplorables were.

The people who were paid by the DNC to do so.

Link to Youtube Video

The 16-minute video prominently features Foval, of the 501(c)(4) group Americans United for Change. He also was contracted by Democracy Partners, founded by Democratic political operative Robert Creamer. Both Foval and Creamer — who is married to Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) — lost their jobs after the video was released. In the video, Foval says he “answers to the head of special events for the DNC [Democratic National Committee] and the head of the special events for the campaign.” Video clips from hidden cameras capture Foval describing “agitator training” and tricks used to bait Trump supporters outside rallies.

“There’s a script of engagement. Sometimes the crazies bite and sometimes the crazies don’t bite,” Foval says in the video, referring to Trump supporters. He said people are coached not to engage in confrontation inside rallies, because the Secret Service is in control inside. He does not specify at which or how many rallies such “conflict engagement” has taken place.

“Honestly, it’s not hard to get some of these a–holes to pop off. It’s a matter of showing up, to want to get into the rally, in a Planned Parenthood T-shirt. Or [say] ‘Trump is a Nazi.’ You know. You can message to draw them out and draw them to punch you,” he says.

Foval describes his process of making sure there is a “double blind” so that the Clinton campaign and the DNC can have plausible deniability: “The thing that we have to watch is making sure there is a double blind between the actual campaign and the actual DNC and what we’re doing. There’s a double blind there, so they can plausibly deny that they knew anything about it.”

A man who goes by both Aaron Black and Adam Minter, who describes himself as “basically deputy rapid response director for the DNC for all things Trump on the ground,” takes credit for coordinating the University of Illinois at Chicago protest. “But none of this is supposed to come back to us,” he says in the video. Creamer said the man was a “temporary regional subcontractor” for his firm.

So she is right... people were paid to go to Trump rallies.

Just not what she thinks.

S&F and I hope the contribution to your thread helped...

And edited to add... what are you going to disguise Micheal Moore as? A hot dog truck?
edit on 7-8-2018 by Lumenari because: I thought it was funny

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Get ready for the usuals to come and "tell it like it is" and the usual Trumpeters and Cheeto remarks.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It just goes to show you that there are loud mouth scum bags on both sides of the political spectrum. Rosie O'Donnell, Rossane Barr..i'm seeing a pattern there? LOl Dinesh Disouza or whatever his name is, Kathy Griffith, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Bill Maher...the list goes on and on.

What we need to do is stop hiring and listening and watching these people and buying their products and eventually they'll go away. If we're lucky.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
let's be honest the tax cuts amount to nothing for more than 50% of Americans potentially even a lot more than that, stop towing the line anyone with half a brain cell and a calculator can figure that out

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
let's be honest the tax cuts amount to nothing for more than 50% of Americans potentially even a lot more than that, stop towing the line anyone with half a brain cell and a calculator can figure that out

The 50% of Americans you are talking about pay roughly $3,400 a year in taxes and get back roughly $7,200 on their tax return, prior to the tax cuts. This includes the ones that don't work, pay no takes but still bitch about people that work for a living paying them to live.

I guess that didn't help them very much, but from the perspective of someone that works her ass off for a living I netted an extra $260 or so a month.

I think I told you this before, but I turned the extra monthly money into a fishing boat payment and tagged the boat MAGA.

Take your half a brain cell and a calculator and figure that out.
edit on 7-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Perhaps Rosie and Michael Moore should attend one in disguise.

What could Rosie disguise herself as? The Goodyear Blimp?

No, no, that wouldn't work... the Goodyear Blimp has a talent. It can fly.

Seriously, why is anyone giving this sad excuse for a life-form any attention whatsoever? Rosie O'Donnell is the one person that challenges my belief that all people are equal. She has zero talent (she plays pretend for a living and sucks at that), the intelligence of a broken screwdriver ("First time in history fire has melted steel" - How do you think they make steel?), a face that would make a sick bulldog commit suicide, and little enough common sense that if it were dynamite she couldn't blow her nose!

CNN must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel to even allow Rosie inside their studio. I wonder what DirecTV will put in their place... maybe they'll have room for Al Jazeera again?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

First off. If you are making more than 17.50 an hour you aren't the 50% I'm talking about.

Secondaly.. $260 a month ain't #. Yeah its better than nothing.

Lets not sit here and pretend its some kind of amazing great deal for everybody because oh wow Trump is great.

Its not even a cellphone payment if you are paying for your wife and kiss phones.

BIG DEAL.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 7-8-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

lol. Rosie.

Did you see Michael Moore losing it on Bill Mayer's show? I almost feel sorry for the guy. Almost. His TDS is getting worse and he needs to seek professional help in order to regain his sanity. He should set up an appointment with Dr. Peterson.

Take a look.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

$260 a month ain't #.

Ms. Pelosi, is that you?

I'm sorry... you live in a completely different world than the rest of us. It must be nice to pay that much for cell service... I pay $30 a month, but then again I have an old flip phone that allows me to make *gasp* phone calls! $260 extra a month is an extra $65 a week for groceries, or over $3k a year... heck, that's a freakin' vacation!

I despise people who try and tell me how a little extra cash in my pocket is such a useless thing... it is not!

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That would indicate you make somewhere around 60-65k a year by my rough estimate.

What's that an extra $60 a week depending on the month?

But.. Back to the actual tax bracket I was referencing in my post that was casually ignored... What does someone making lets say $15 an hour get back in taxea and relative to their lifestyle at the tax bracket how much of a relief do you really think they are getting given they even pay any federal taxes at all anyway?

You guys gotta really try and step away from the narratives for half a second and try objective analysis.

edit on 7-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Nope, not even close.

Why is it you seem to think that poor people don't deserve anything? You begrudge them a few "crumbs"? When you're dirt poor, anything is a blessing, and it takes a pretty sorry individual to put someone down for making those few precious extra bucks a month.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Inside chatter says she's going down for the contributions thing.

Can you clarify this please; what inside chatter? Inside what?

Government? SuperPAC? Some place you work for? Who is talking about this on the inside?

Thanks xuen.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Get ready for the usuals to come and "tell it like it is" and the usual Trumpeters and Cheeto remarks.

What about you should have kept the 5th grade talk on the playground ?
Or the back alley.
ATS deserves better.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Old gal knows she is going up the river without a canoe even
Basically saying whatever she wants.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

And edited to add... what are you going to disguise Micheal Moore as? A hot dog truck?

Need a bigger truck....

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Is it just me or does Rose look like she got a nose job. Not like any of it would help.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Well, she is kinda right about people being paid to go to Trump rallies...

She should google Robert Creamer. And Scott Foval.

You know, the people who paid people to go to Trump rallies to agitate the crowd and hopefully cause violence so they could catch it on video and use it to show how violent the Deplorables were.

The people who were paid by the DNC to do so.

Link to Youtube Video

The 16-minute video prominently features Foval, of the 501(c)(4) group Americans United for Change. He also was contracted by Democracy Partners, founded by Democratic political operative Robert Creamer. Both Foval and Creamer — who is married to Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) — lost their jobs after the video was released. In the video, Foval says he “answers to the head of special events for the DNC [Democratic National Committee] and the head of the special events for the campaign.” Video clips from hidden cameras capture Foval describing “agitator training” and tricks used to bait Trump supporters outside rallies.

“There’s a script of engagement. Sometimes the crazies bite and sometimes the crazies don’t bite,” Foval says in the video, referring to Trump supporters. He said people are coached not to engage in confrontation inside rallies, because the Secret Service is in control inside. He does not specify at which or how many rallies such “conflict engagement” has taken place.

“Honestly, it’s not hard to get some of these a–holes to pop off. It’s a matter of showing up, to want to get into the rally, in a Planned Parenthood T-shirt. Or [say] ‘Trump is a Nazi.’ You know. You can message to draw them out and draw them to punch you,” he says.

Foval describes his process of making sure there is a “double blind” so that the Clinton campaign and the DNC can have plausible deniability: “The thing that we have to watch is making sure there is a double blind between the actual campaign and the actual DNC and what we’re doing. There’s a double blind there, so they can plausibly deny that they knew anything about it.”

A man who goes by both Aaron Black and Adam Minter, who describes himself as “basically deputy rapid response director for the DNC for all things Trump on the ground,” takes credit for coordinating the University of Illinois at Chicago protest. “But none of this is supposed to come back to us,” he says in the video. Creamer said the man was a “temporary regional subcontractor” for his firm.

So she is right... people were paid to go to Trump rallies.

Just not what she thinks.

S&F and I hope the contribution to your thread helped...

Yeeeaaaah, but you know all that was taken out of context or heavily edited. I've even seen PV perfectly splicing together audio and video to make people say what they want.

/s for those that can't tell..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join