It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Jewish Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well thought I'd share this as it's just a little weird.

First of all, I am not Jewish (I'm not actually anything) but had a bit of weird dream last night. Won't bore you with the full length but it went along the lines of..

I am in a jewish area of town, long high street and I seem to be on holiday (vacation) there. I have realised I have left my debit cards at home so absolutly #ting it how to get home.

I find the railway station and am trying to get tickets home as I also seem to know something really bad is going to happen involving guns so I get this distinct feeling the clock is ticking.

Suddenly the stations doors close and I can't get in, they keep saying 5pm!!! and i'm like # what I am going to do now. I find this stairwell with this Jewish guy in it and he says you and your friend can stay with me tonight and I'm like winner great! He said what you doing trying to get a train on Shavuok and I'm like yeah whatever.. anyway I woke up then and I thought hmmm I wonder if there is anything jewish about shavuok turns out no but there is a Shavuot which is a holiday for the Jewish people between 8th and 10th June in 2019

Not saying it's anything but just suprised me that there was a holiday and of course I could of heard about it sometime in my life I just thought hey I'm gona post this anyway and if anything happens next year on the 8/10 June involving trains and guns on that jewish holiday I will find it even more uncanny

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ChristianParr

Sorry, but that's antisemitic

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I take it you are jesting (I have aspergers humour is lost on me)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChristianParr

I take it you are jesting (I have aspergers humour is lost on me)

Shame, I thought it was a good one

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

ahh ok lol I should of added corbyn to the dream would of been ideal

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

4th feast rehearsal....Pentacost....a little earlier maybe

Interesting since this life is About Israel

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Ok this is freaky. I had a dream of a Jewish Mom of a guy I used to date, who was trying to warn me of something, only I can’t really recall what, but the #5 was of importance.

Haven’t seen that lady in almost 33 years. Thought it was so strange, and now I read yours? Too weird!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

how could you tell the guy 'in the stairwell' was Jewish ?

next off, the 5pm timeline for the trains/Els/subway to shut down sounds like an organized "strike" to me & not a restriction of travel for Jews (at sunset )

… all in all, I think the 'dream' had as much to do with a desire to have Bagels to eat... as much as the 'dream' has connections to a Jewish group & guns on june 8-10th, 2019

myself, I have cream-cheese on my onion-bagel every day

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Ok this is freaky. I had a dream of a Jewish Mom of a guy I used to date, who was trying to warn me of something, only I can’t really recall what, but the #5 was of importance.

Haven’t seen that lady in almost 33 years. Thought it was so strange, and now I read yours? Too weird!

It sounds like your dream and ChristianParr's dreams are related.

While ChristianParr's dream focuses on Shavuot, which represents the wheat harvest (the Great Harvest), your dream focuses on the 5th kingdom to come (The Stone Kingdom or Millennial Kingdom), which comes after the harvest.

Shavuot has a double significance. It marks the all-important wheat harvest in Israel (Exodus 34:22), and it commemorates the anniversary of the day when God gave the Torah to the nation of Israel assembled at Mount Sinai—although the association is not explicit in the Biblical text between the giving of the Torah (Matan Torah) and Shavuot.

en.wikipedia.org...

AND

The Fifth Kingdom

The image of Daniel 2 foretells four successive, world-ruling empires to come on the scene—until a fifth and final kingdom consumes them all. What is this fifth kingdom Nebuchadnezzar saw?

www.thetrumpet.com...

I recommend reading about the parable of the Wheat and the Tares parable in the Bible (Matthew 13:24-30) and the Great Harvest (Revelation 7:9-17). As noted above, Daniel 2 fortells the 5th and final kingdom to come after the Great Harvest.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

next off, the 5pm timeline for the trains/Els/subway to shut down sounds like an organized "strike" to me & not a restriction of travel for Jews (at sunset )

To expand on my previous post, this sounds like the end of one journey and the beginning of a new one that's related to the Jews. (For details on what I'm talking about, see my previous post to KTemplar). One journey (train) ends at 5 and it looks like the 5th kingdom and journey may be getting ready to begin based on KTemplar's dream, if you tie them together.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Thank you for that, will read up on it!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

how could you tell the guy 'in the stairwell' was Jewish ?

… all in all, I think the 'dream' had as much to do with a desire to have Bagels to eat... as much as the 'dream' has connections to a Jewish group & guns on june 8-10th, 2019

myself, I have cream-cheese on my onion-bagel every day

First of all I HATE BAGELS! lol Secondly, it's one of those things in dreams when you instinctively know something about a character etc.. it was a jewish dream I know that. And sure it could be a strike could be whatever really It's just in the dream I got a time and a date the point I am trying to make is it's best to record that down if something happens on that date and time I will find it uncanny.

You can keep your bagels, they are frankly disgusting

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Wow! It's interesting the number 5 was important as this was kept being emphasised although mine was a time its was like 5pm! 5PM! but obviously 5.. will be really interesting if anything happens jewish wise regarding the number 5 especially now I hear your dream too. I will keep my ears to the ground. Out of interest was there anything else? like dates as mine mentioned this holiday thing?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

All I can remember was she and I were walking rather quickly in a tunnel of some sort (made of concrete). She was showing me which way to go, and she kept whispering to me, remember the number 5.

new topics

top topics

join