It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Shadow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The night was just like any other ordinary night. I was chatting and surfing the internet, and all seemed well. I happened to be surfing a website that had a dark background, which enabled me to see my own image and all that was behind me. I happened to acknowledge my reflection on the computer screen and saw that there was a dark sillouette that towered a foot above my head. For a second, I didn't think much of it. I thought i was my computer chair, but then realized that my computer chair didn't have a head rest. I glanced back at my reflection and noticed a dark shadow that was as wide as the chair but began to narrow until it had a pointy tip where its head would be. In all actual it looked like a sillouette of a KKK clan member. Once I saw the dark figure, I quickly turned my head and saw that there was nothing behind me. I then look back at the computer screen and the dark figure was gone... I was so frightened by the incident that I couldn't sleep all night. Does anyone have any clue of what the figure could have been? It was something that I have never seen in my entire life. It was unlike a typical ghost because it seemed to have a hood. Perhaps it was the "Grim Reaper"? Please post your thoughts...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Looks like you encountered a shadow person

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Shadow People

Dont Panic, thats the first thing.

Well, you cant really say at this stage if it was a shadow person, for many reasons, firstly its the feeling that they generate around you, thats a clue, its kinda like having a feeling of negativity around you, chilling and cold is another way of putting it, like feeling cold, but not being cold, if you follow, not ghost like, but more on a higher level of evil, dont wish to sound harsh here, but thats what they are, and thats how they work, on an energy level of taking yours, similar in a way to being in control.

Its also to do with attraction, in that they are attracted to you, and this being the case you have no choice in what they do, or how they appear, but believe me its not the end of the world and there are ways to overcome this situation, but being tough is an understatement.

Although this was mentioned in an earlier post last october, I am contributing here, not only because shadow people are a strange entity in own right, proven or not proven, if you can say that, but as a child i experienced them in a very big way, scary, infact. But thats not the point here, what i wanted to say was that if you think it was a shadow person, then remember that they can really and honestly do you no harm, thats is ONLY if you dont let them, but they will try, mentally, for the most part, but the trick is not to give into them, and simply this is achieved by ignoring them, its as simple as that, dont acknowledge them as this is the door that seek to open and then they will try to stick to you like glue.

In their early scenarios of lets call it hide and seek, maybe they were just checking things out, passing through, but from my experiences of Shadow people, the secret is just to ignore them, plain and simple for if they dont exist then how can you see them, and if you cant see them then the door they wish to open is still closed which is how it should stay.

Can you prove that shadow peopel exist, No not really, but one day something will give, and if i ever find the time, I would love to research the subject more fully, as I think you will find its more of a common occurence than people actually realise.

BTW in your case, it may of not been a shadow person, just some kind of lost spirit, popping in or mooching around, either way, let it be, dont acknowledge them, and you'll be fine.

Inshallah
dno

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by toblerone65

BTW in your case, it may of not been a shadow person, just some kind of lost spirit, popping in or mooching around, either way, let it be, dont acknowledge them, and you'll be fine.

Indeed, it coould have been any thing, with what little information you have, you can not really explain "what" it was, but with every one that practices or believes in such super natural things that are talked about in this message board, people tend to reach high levels of senses, mostof the time they don't even know, and it tends to come and go. Causing many people to see other things, things that are only visable on a higher level of sensation, ghosts, shadow people, demons, and devils.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thank you for your insights, it helped me to better understand what exactly is a shadow person. When I saw the shadow reflected off my computer monitor, chills were sent down my spine, yet I didn't feel as if the spirit was evil. I couldn't quite fathom what was behind me that night because the extraordinary hood that it posessed. Like I said, the hood came to a point as if it were a clan member or that of the "Grim Reaper". Does anyone happen to know if shadow people linger around the area where they were spotted? Again, thank you for your insights.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
hey guys,

now that we have the shadow people out of the way, which is always a good thing, i think i may be able to shed some light on your experience. It could be a spirit guide, religious one, sounds like a monk to me.

Remember in the christmas movies, scrooge with the different themes when he travels and eventually he meets the hooded monk, well something happened to me, but it was the total opposite to anything bad, thats for sure, and in away I was kindly guided into and through the situation by some very genuine people.

My spirit guide is a monk, even know his name, and have converesed with him, or should i say he has conversed with me, when i first met him, or noticed him, i really freaked and thought my god, but as monks go, you have to understand that you are privilaged to have them as a guide or friend, even though all spirit guides are special, monks are kinda different, maybe its time that you went and had a reading of some sorts, usually they come along when you need them, well mine does anyway, and thank god for him.

In the beginning, I got used to him slowly, talked to him, and thanked him, and kinda got used to him being around and could always feel his presence, and when i needed him gotta tell ya he was always there for me, so my adivce is to relax enjoy feel special and remember you have a friend for life if he's your guide. Not wishing to go into detail, when i needed proof, it came in more ways than anyone could ever believe, but there comes a time when you grow up a bit and just accept these things and that there are things which we dont yet understand and at the end of the day, we aint got nothing to prove to anyone, just to be honest with ourselves.

So enjoy, acknowledge him, and i bet you he will show you a sign.

Also dont forget even in real life monks are lonely people, and when you think about it it aint easy being or doing what they do in our eyes, so be friendly to him, he probably needs a mate as much as you do.

Good luck
inshallah
dno

new topics

top topics

join