It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Alex Jones Ban

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

a reply to: redletter

Do YouTube and Facebook have the right to ban him? They can do what they want. AboveTopSecret does the same thing doesn't it?

Evidently, AboveTopSecret is All In ...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: purplemer

So that's a no then, you can't provide proof either you just write some crap about critical thinking and 3 letter agencies, nobody is stopping you getting your news from Alex Jones or Q for that matter are they?

Dont listen to Alex Jones I think its a load or trip. But the difference between me and you is I think that people should be able to make their own minds up.

"people should be able to make their own minds up".... shouldn't that include companies who provide the social media platforms? Shouldn't those companies have the right to decide whether or not user content is acceptable and appropriate?

It's not like AJ was banned from the entire internet. So people can still make up their minds...

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Don't keep Satan waiting!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
August 14, 2018

The FCC shut down Alex Jone's private radio station today.

news3lv.com...

Broadcasting from a 50 foot high antenna. What would be the range of that station?

LOL

edit on 8/15/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The funny thing - the hegemony operates like the churches of old.

Who committed BLASPHEMY today!
Who said anything mildly politically incorrect?

You are banned, and your life, and your career is over.

What if I confess?
OK, but you better really come crawling.
Yeah, you better.
It's an online Inquisition!

What if I don't confess - Don't keep Satan Waiting.

Oops, I think the church is splitting.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Gay frogs?
Honestly I have very little contact with frogs.

As long as they don't turn the earthworms queer.
We all depend on them.

Although, imagining one, I'm not sure which way it's swinging.

It looks so lonely.
Get the scissors.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Is Alex Jones some sort of pawn in some game or is Alex Jones just making a whole lot of sense?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Not only banned but now Alex Jones is not even able to appear on his own show because his time is being taken up in court! The horror! Witness an actual depiction of Alex Jones if he looked like Obams's son...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Alex Jones is on the next level...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: redletter

These companies literally get billions of dollars of government subsidies. If they want to practice politics and ban American citizens from their platform for wrong think, they shouldn't receive a dime of taxpayer money.

I had no idea about that. It amazes me though that anyone born in the USA would say banning someone from any public site used for free speech is a good thing. Freedom of speech isn't there to protect what you wanna say, it's there to protect the person you're trying to shut up. Banning AJ from all of these sites is a direct attack on everyone's free speech in the USA.

If anyone says or thinks this is a good idea, I want you to understand you are pressing the flush lever on your toilet to your own freedom of speech. You are throwing your own freedom of speech in the trash. For you and all future generations in this country. We are literally watching one of our fundamental rights circle the drain right now.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Pimpintology

I think you misunderstand what "Freedom of Speech" is.

Freedom of Speech as outlined in the 1st amendment to the Constitution is simply protection from Government prosecution for what someone says.... and only that.

The 1st Amendment does not protect you from public backlash, social ostracism, employer retaliation, and social media bans. No one has taped his mouth shut, he hasn't been banned from the internet and he's certainly still free to express his views in public.

So.... no... we aren't literally watching our rights being flushed. We are literally watching capitalism at work... unrestrained.

A few of questions for you:

Do you believe in free market enterprise and capitalism?
Do you think the Fed gov should interfere in free market capitalism?
Are you a Republican?

You can't have your cake and eat it too...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join