It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Alex Jones Ban

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: redletter

These companies literally get billions of dollars of government subsidies. If they want to practice politics and ban American citizens from their platform for wrong think, they shouldn't receive a dime of taxpayer money.

Please provide some proof of this statement ?

I realize that this is likely the usual nonsense you spout but hey here's to hoping you actually made a factual statement for once.
edit on 7-8-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: carewemust

Could be an attempt by left-leaning platforms to censor right-leaning speakers, ahead of the November elections. The left needs all the help it can get to prevent being trounced at the ballot box once again.

Who the phuck takes Alex "gay frogs" Jones serious? This guy is a disgrace and i doubt that any sane conservative wants to be linked to this loon.

Sorry to correct you mate but the agricultural pesticide Atrazine does in fact transform adult male frogs into females or can castrate them. Perhaps "turning frogs tranny" would be more accurate than using the term gay. So AJ isn't far off the mark there.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.livescience.com... ml

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Who cares about AJ lets talk about JW, amirite?!

Well, that's JUST my game.

Say when....

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

He can still just preach to the choir. Yay!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: redletter

originally posted by: RMFX1

Good points? Please, tell me some..

Alex Jones is no idiot. People like to portray him that way but he's not. He knows exactly what he's doing and it's disgusting. Screw that guy.

The first thing that came to me was his understanding of secret soctities. And his infiltration of Bohemian Grove.
its a boys club, nothing more. It's nonsense.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He needs to change. As do most of us in some way or another.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Could be an attempt by left-leaning platforms to censor right-leaning speakers, ahead of the November elections. The left needs all the help it can get to prevent being trounced at the ballot box once again.

Blatantly so.

Too late I'm afraid. Nobody's voting democrat.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
tv.jw.org.../mediaitems/WebHomeSlider/pub-jwbiv_201410_1_VIDEO

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Here's his reaction.

Sorry can't embed.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Basically most people don't understand what's really going on. It's about rigging the elections. Companies control the internet , control what you see and control what you think. But it's fine because it isn't against the law righ ?.

AJ is the first in many , eventually all will be controlled and than free speech doesn't matter anymore. Sure AJ is full of crap but that doesn't change the fact that YT is censoring people's right for free speech. I have a strong feeling that eventually people will attack the social media infrastructure.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Who cares about AJ lets talk about JW, amirite?!

You're the biggest attention seeking clown in the history of ATS. Go listen to more chopped and screwed gangsta rap like you always brag about. What kind of man your age still listens to that #?

You're remind me of my 15 year old son, at least he's capable of posting a second line.

Now go play in traffic.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

It's a lie? Funny, when the same is said about the 'hate' Infowars apparently spreads, no one bothers to post the evidence, and instead proclaims the person asking the question is a dummy who can't spend 5 seconds googling to find ALLL the alleged evidence. You see how that works.

I can state you are indeed guilty of monetising things, and not have to provide a shred of evidence. If you can't google for 5 seconds and find all the evidence you need, then you're too stupid to have the debate with...

... at least thats what I was told.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

These companies literally get billions of dollars of government subsidies. If they want to practice politics and ban American citizens from their platform for wrong think, they shouldn't receive a dime of taxpayer money.

Again, according to someone in a previous thread, "facebook pay the f****** bills, it's their house, they can kick whoever they want out..." And I was left wondering, how are they paying all the bills when we are the thing being sold to advertisers?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This is not a free speech issue
By singing up (with his approval) AJ agreed with the T&C thus removing his right to free speech
pandoras box is not open.
edit on 7-8-2018 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

Who the phuck takes Alex "gay frogs" Jones serious? This guy is a disgrace and i doubt that any sane conservative wants to be linked to this loon.

Sorry to correct you mate but the agricultural pesticide Atrazine does in fact transform adult male frogs into females or can castrate them. Perhaps "turning frogs tranny" would be more accurate than using the term gay. So AJ isn't far off the mark there.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Lol, you don't expect them to either read the links, or actually understand the information in them, do you?

It would render screaming at the sky ineffective... The cognitive dissonance would literally explode their heads... "Must laugh at stupid sounding information, but stupid sounding information is factual. REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

edit on 7-8-2018 by SummerRain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
This is not a free speech issue
By sigining up,with his apporval, AJ agreeing with the T&C thus removing his right to free speech
pandoras box is not open.

It's funny how the information he has always spoken of, was allowed and all ok till the election. Then certain people made sure that people with no ability to logically think, scream blue murder and cry into their starbucks.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I wouldn't blame it on youtube. They just don't want the BS he brings. They have a business to run and they don't want to spend hours every day reading all the hate mail from people who can't stand to hear someone say something that gets their underwear in a bunch.

Really can't blame youtube. One man is not worth the trouble. And besides. It isn't like AJ is making us look good. Conspiracy theorists (in general) never needed much help being loathed by the public.
edit on 7-8-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

originally posted by: weirdguy

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Lol, you don't expect them to either read the links, or actually understand the information in them, do you?

It would render screaming at the sky ineffective... The cognitive dissonance would literally explode their heads... "Must laugh at stupid sounding information, but stupid sounding information is factual. REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"
Perhaps Atrazine has worked it's way into the human food chain?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The other day Alex Jones showed up at my door trying to give me these phamplets.
He was dressed real nice, but so annoying!
I just closed the door on that fool

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

You do realize that JW's are banned in some countries not because the establishment fears their version of "truth", but that it's long been proven that JW's show the classic signs of being a "cult".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join