It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Price, London, England, Great Britain.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It's just great to have found the link showing how to join ATS. My guiding light is John Lear. I'm one of his four thousand odd friends on FB. We were living in Accra, Ghana when the moon landing "One Small Step etc". My Dad had moved us out there because he had a four year contract overseeing the construction of Tema Harbour. Since those days I have been fascinated with the Soviet/USA push to conquer Space. I was somehow aware that one could not exist without the other. Back home in London I had to go back to my old secondary school to get O and A levels. being sort of behind the curriculum, I opted for the bare minimum to go to Art College, I had to choose between Arts or Science. I was exceptional at mathematics, but chose art because it was a big doss-easy-and one could pass of anything if you had a good story behind it. Then I read "Chariots of the Gods" which blew my mind. "The Martian Chronicles"is another that stood out from the many books, Isaac Asimovv, Zecharia Sitchin, "Plato Republic" I got into. BTW, I left college knowing absolutely that I couldn't work in an Agency to create lies and convince people to buy stuff they couldn't afford and didn't need stuff like this anyway. So I began a career in the "club game" working for a lovely chap who owned a few in Soho, down The West End. I also got sent to Moscow to scope out any openings for getting a foot in the door of the booming nightclub "industry" happening there. Not a chance. But I was offered work to set up a Nightclub/Italian Restaurant. Came with a fantastic salary paid in USD. I stayed there from 2000-2002. I met a lovely girl, we got married, came back to London, and my son was born. We sort of eloped back here on our Christmas Eve. I found out that once the club was up and running my boss would just stop paying me. That's the way he worked, no contract, no nothing, and it wasn't a good idea to go up against him and demand your rights for wages earned. Hence my wife and i snuck out 24th Dec 2002. Back here safe and sound, I went back to school and got the necessary qualifications to teach Seniors how to use a computer. Computers for the Terrified. It really took off word of mouth but funding dried up. With time on my hands and some money in the bank I took care of our boy, and my wife chased the pound-notes. Russians are built like that, they love money. We divorced over our different approaches to life when my boy was ten.That broke my heart and I went a bit wild on brandy and Xanax for a couple of years. So the more "esoteric" the conspiracy theories I spent all night watching on youtube, the better. Bases on the moon? Check. Cant get past the Van Allen Belt, check. John Lear, the man is a diamond. So,during this time my left foot started to play up. I had crashed a motorcycle badly in my twenties, and getting on a bit, it came back to haunt me. John Lear said get some Kratom and I came off heavy doses of Tramadol and other opiates gradually over a few months. Stopped xanax and brandy too. Now I'm more "settled", my boy our dog and his mother visit, although not for a few months now. I ran out of big money to give to her. I don't want the boy, he's fifteen now, to feel hes playing piggy-in-the-middle, so I let it slide for now. He would like to come to Italy with me next summer. That will be up to his mother too. Shes pushing him hard at school, and he's genius at maths. He loves computers. He told me he doesn't mind being pushed, although he's lazy like I was/am. I'm living modestly, Sold all my gold sovereigns and all I have to find money for now is Kratom, roll-ups, and Coca-Cola. No aspartame, no fluoride, huge fan of President Trump (not so many mass shooting theatre-project fear terror attacks these days now), Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt, Yuri Bezmenov, Russell Blaylock, Bill Cooper, Q follower, no TV, life is pretty good. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to write about myself.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mark100ukuk

Welcome to ATS !

There is plenty here to sink your teeth into.

One word of friendly advice though, paragraphs make a post easier to read. Witthout them, people tend to just see a wall of text and will often skip reading ...

Having said that, enjoy ! 😎

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Hi Da!

No not really, I could have sworn you were my father just joining ATS, the introduction bears striking resemblance.

Welcome to ATS!

Keep your head on firmly and try not to dragged into partisan politics than inevitably worm their way into threads. Plenty of good content in here to whet your appetite

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Fellow Londoner here welcome to the darkside pull up a chair turn up the volume grab your popcorn and enjoy!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Keen as bro !

top topics

join