It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man dressed like Antifa burns two cars to the ground using molotov cocktails at random

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Sounds a bit fishy that it was actually an Antifa person--probably a wannabe testing out their new cocktail of choice. Person should definitely be in jail, though.

Any way that you would be willing to embed the images? I can't access that site on my current network.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Or a Stranglers fan.....

Dude. Awesome reference.

"It turned out that the sweet-talking, tattoo-sporting pikey was a gypsy bare-knuckle boxing champion. Which makes him harder than a coffin nail"

edit on 7-8-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You have to excuse me because I'm not American.

I'm American... and 'he dressed liked an antifa' confuses the hell out of me. That tells me *nothing*.

"Do you expect me to believe you have no idea of how antifa dresses?"

The more I read that line, the more I smell trolling, so take it how you will.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Getting felt up does not have to be a bad thing.

Unless it is by antifa?

Is that the moral of the stories?

edit on 7-8-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

*Nowhere* in the police blotter does it mention 'Antifa'. I got 2 pics of burned out cars, and a police report, which, I shall quote AT LENGTH:

"DATE: August 6, 2018 / 3:13 a.m. INCIDENT: Arson LOCATION: 7600 Block of Lion St SUSPECT: Unknown SUMMARY: On Monday, August 06, 2018 at 3:13 a.m., deputies were dispatched to a vehicle on fire at a residence. When deputies arrived at the scene, two vehicles parked in a driveway were partially engulfed. All people from the residence were evacuated and no injuries were reported. Through further investigation, deputies located video from a ring doorbell. The video revealed an unknown suspect approach the vehicles and threw a flaming device on the hood. The suspect ran from the scene and no further information was obtained. The incident is currently under investigation. Anyone with information regarding this investigation is urged to contact the Rancho Cucamonga Police Department."

Please point out to those of us not supplied with super powers *where* in that report a suspect was described wearing anything resembling Antifa anything. Hell- describe in the report what the suspect was wearing, IF ANYTHING- 'cause he sounds naked from lack of a clothing description!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Would love to go off on one and discuss all things Stranglers but....

Seen them quite a few times, first time was either '79 or '80, I think the latter.
Me and a schoolmate jumped on a train and went to Newcastle to see them, outstanding.
They finished with Duchess or Toiler on the Sea or something like that, cracking tune....but wasn't Down in the Sewer as I expected.

Never disappoint.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Let me explain, maybe it'll help. They don't smile...........ever! They're addicted to outrage; they're always outraged!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wait I am no where near the states but what does an Antifa Look Like, I am personally 'ultra' anti fascist in that I would take up arm's against fascists and fight to protect freedom, life and democracy.

But I guess that is not what you mean or am I wrong, is Antifa really just a nickname for your anti trump protesters over there or something many of whom are not even Anti Fascist but simply added there protests which perhaps even outnumber the REAL antifascist protesters and have perhaps even put many Genuine anti fascist protesters off and made them stop protesting once they saw how there protest movement was hijacked by Anarchists and alternative right wingers - I did say alternative right wingers yes (Racists and race haters but this time against white people - don't get it wrong they are ultra right wing haters identical to the NAZI's but this time they don't like blond hair and blue eye's - other than that pea's in a pod).

Anyway racking my brain to try to picture what an antifa must look like since they are drawn from your population and from all walk's of life and from every profession I would genuinely imagine they look just like any other US citizen.

The only thing I can imagine if I was going to do a parody sketch scene on that is a town full of people dressed like Ku Klux Klan and there is this one dark skinned gentleman whom is dressed in jeans' and a T'Shirt that stand's out as odd among that Town's citizens' with there stylish abuse of bed sheet's so is he the Antifa guy, is that what they look like or maybe that White middle classed guy whom has a good paying job who pay's his taxes and just disagree's with Fascist's or that doctor over there or that woman whom want's a better nation for her kid's to grow up in one that is not divided by hate and those that peddle it - regardless of there skin colour or religion.

Now don't get me wrong I DO know that you have Fascists that are hiding among your so called Antifa movement but they are and I have to point this out to you NEITHER Left Wing NOR Anti Fascist they are just racists of a different ilk with a different form of right wing politics and they are largely calling for a race war but make no mistake they are the same as the KKK but of course mostly not WHITE and are often drawn from fan's of a far more extreme version of Malcolm X than the real person himself may even have been so they are NOT really fan's of MLKJ with his peaceful christian brothers in arms approach to the world.

Of course you will have to forgive me if I have my signals crossed or something as I am NOT stateside so?.

But that is exactly how your current internal dispute's and protests look to many of us from an external point of view.

Here is the point non of you idiot's realize, someone is keeping you all divided and they are your real enemy's.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: Abysha

I just got felt up by a guy in a trucker hat tonight. White guy, even.

Must have been a maga.

I just got felt up by a xer in a a ImWithHer shirt this morning. Black lady, even.

Must have been a hope and change.

I'm not sure if you got my point or if you think you just made it...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

Must have been a maga.

Well if you're getting into strange men's trucks like that, what do you expect?

But confederate flags are so irresistible!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

You didn't make a point.

I find it hard to imagine people lack the skill to use google, as a search for the word "antifa" results in an almost endless stream of images of people all dressed the same.

www.google.com... 95

There are details of the attacker that have not been made public by the police, but they are available online. A similar thing happened last year.
edit on 7-8-2018 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

lol

Wouldn't know.. I am always draped in the southern cross..

Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

There are details of the attacker that have not been made public by the police, but they are available online.

read that carefully

should i ask for a citation

or .......................................
edit on 7-8-2018 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

you must be a racist, and therefore should have you nights out having a quiet dinner disrupted and yelled at incoherently..

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

Made me chuckle, I am not racist though, I am however culturist and to a degree if I may coin a phrase.
As a child I not only did not understand racism but hated it and since I did not like bully's I saw racism as nothing but another form of bullying used to let some thug gain higher ground at the expense of someone he felt he could beat up and get away with it.
But of course institutionalized racism is the worst sort.
Being human's though we do most of us have a tribal tendency and strange, foreign and alien to us is hard to adapt to so that is also a source of some racism, why well because people of other ethnicity's are often seen as fitting into those categorical criteria and therefore suffer an almost instinctive but sadly very human reaction to them by entrenched group's.

Racism is though in my opinion a learned behavior, let kid's be kid's and grow up together with gentle and enlightened supervision and it would simply not then exist.

Defensive racism, a guy of one ethnicity has no bias against another ethnic group until one day he is assaulted, called racial name's and discriminated against. He soon learn's that it is in his interest to treat the other ethnic group with caution and even learn's then to discriminate against them, this is a sad truth and an indictment of many people in all ethnic group's whom cause this by there actions toward others based solely upon there own personal bias.

Gang culture in the states is very much racially oriented as well from what as a fellow outside I have seen of there nation but of course down under in Aus it is not so bad though let's be fair the Aboriginal Australians have faced a very long history of abuse from the later settlers on the continent, remember there was even a bounty on them at one time and the British Museum in London used to have a complete stuffed aboriginal Australian family on display a mother, father and there children stuffed like animal's and posed for the curiosity of the Victorian public after evolutionists claimed they were ape men and that for a time became accepted but crimes of the past, I am part Maori but of course Maori ate the people whom were there already when they invaded New Zealand less than a millennium before the European's joined them there, some places are off limit's to this day to archaeologists because the pre Maori people of New Zealand are not accepted history.
I am also part Jewish and to my shame the Israeli's were sterilizing the Ethiopian Jews whom were a poor minority in Israel to stop there population growth.

Racism in all it's form's is the ugliest face of humanity and if an alien race were watching us it is one major reason that they would NEVER want us to join them until we get over ourselves.

edit on 7-8-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I wear all black, all day, every day. Does that mean I'm ANTIFA?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Must have been a maga.

Me too! I saw him driving away with a skinny kid in black pajamas though...so that must mean...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I wear all black, all day, every day. Does that mean I'm ANTIFA?

Yes...yes it does !
Unless.....you are one of these

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Your avatar is hilarious!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join