It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its kinda like ya have to make your mind up now about the Great Deception personalities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG
Amos 5:14,15

14 Search for what is good, and not what is bad,

So that you may keep living.

Then Jehovah the God of armies may be with you,

Just as you say he is.

15 Hate what is bad, and love what is good,

Let justice prevail in the city gate.

It may be that Jehovah the God of armies

Will show favor to the remaining ones of Joseph.’

Psalm 34:14

14 Turn away from what is bad and do what is good;

Seek peace and pursue it.

Romans 12:9

9 Let your love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is wicked; cling to what is good.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What you believe
God and the devil to be?
They exist in a single entity
They exist in me.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: Akragon

Because Jesus is God. It was him leading the Israelites out of Egygt.

He is I AM I AM

were you aware of this mystery?

Im aware Christians believe such nonsense

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Yep one will come back from a fatal head wound and help the hurting world and all will elect him to be God

i seen it all go down...

the story was told and no one could believe...

so here we are stuck waitin as he helps tha world...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Yeah that only works thinking "heaven" is eternal... it has a limited time frame based on one's works and deed mental, physical and also through speech or directing others mental or physical.

Empty phenomena rolls on grasping at what one does not perceive as empty... is learned and innate. Hence the terms of this world and the next being the now and the here after of course that has to do with the concept of "time" thats something particles cannot even agree on and why they say the firmament of heavens are golden as they fall apart slower than the so called flowing sands.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Yeah "Mac" may have been able to improvise but still not get out of service... I can't hear audio on this device and don't want to [CC] it for subs... but hey; nice word salad title.

P.S. Microsoft locking all bios Windows is placed on against Linux, BSD etc. is a "bitch" move. It does not prevent viruses etc either so that just makes it; super ultra mega chicken lame.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Too bad, it's one of the funnier scenes in Stargate SG-1. Daniel is getting ahead of Jack in his thinking but he doesn't allow Jack to catch up with what he's thinking about because of just mentioning some key words in his train of thought out loud but not elaborating on them in detail. So Jack can't follow him and lets him know by using some key words in a weird order that doesn't make up a proper sentence himself. The funny part is also where Daniel presumes that by just repeating the key words that he just deciphered Jack will automatically get it, just before Jack responds with "following...still...you...not". Part of the scene is actually skipped, where Daniel was deciphering those key words and mentioned them out loud for the first time (allthough not all at once in a row like that: "sphere...planet...label...name").
edit on 9-8-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Israelites were told to pray it doesn't happen in Winter...

I think that prophecy from Jesus was fulfilled a long time ago.
I think the great deception coming now is the plan to make people think that Earth is being invaded by extraterrestrial aliens, so that we need to unit under a single world leader who of course will be just a tool of Satan.
The way to prepare for this deception is by throwing off the deception that lies at the core, which is the idea that Earth is a planet.
Once you accept that the earth is flat and not a sphere, then you can discard the planet theory and recognize that the Bible is right and there is a protective dome over the earth, so there is no one out there who can attack us.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Grasping at the rote the path plows worlds like a wall; the sign says do not cross as this has been established as one truth...

Problem is that sort of rote learning leaves all stones turned over saying this is granite this is marble this is feldspar etc etc and on and on and yet in truth; they still remain stones... especially to feet without shoes.

Sitting at the center of being; there is no heart, where others think there is mind.

Every blink; seeing internal and eternal there are stones a stupid mouth may say the stones I see are called shoes and yet there are not enough slaps on the head to let them know how in silence they were golden slippers until they robbed the temple. Putting their ordinary stink all over it...

P.S. The Star Gate series caused a lot of mental breakdowns in those susceptible to them; the same way the matrix did... not really a bad thing; as it meant breaking through a wall or a barrier instead of being so one sided in thinking.

Knowledge when accepted as end all be all FACT is the exact same thing.

Take care

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join