It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second FBI Agent Gets Off The Hook After Committing Multiple Crimes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
August 6, 2018

As discussed in May here on ATS, an FBI Agent was let off the hook (not prosecuted), after an OIG-DOJ investigation revealed that he/she had committed multiple crimes.

The April 30th Document Describing the Crimes and Exoneration: oig.justice.gov...

Well, it's happened again:

It is disconcerting to accept that the institution of the FBI is corrupt, soup-to-nuts, including every aforementioned field office and participant therein. But reality doesn’t care about feelings; it just keeps staring us in the face until we accept it:

The FBI agent took bribes from a source; protected the “illegal business” of the source; withheld information from state law enforcement; lied to the local police department; then lied (“lacked candor”) to the FBI Inspection Division, and lied to the OIG….. and then we get the taxpayer kicker: “criminal prosecution of the Special Agent was declined.

Talking heads always approach criticism of the FBI with a co-dependent and enabling qualifier: “we’re not talking about the field agents”, they say. Um, no; that’s nonsense. If the institution is corrupt, then every entity within it is corrupt – until such time as the corruption is removed. Today is another case-in-point example.
Full Article at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Official OIG-DOJ Summary dated August 6, 2018: oig.justice.gov...

It seems that we have a standard FBI/DOJ template that is used to exonerate FBI agents who have broken U.S. laws. This same template was applied to Hillary Clinton in 2016. List all the crimes...and decline to prosecute. What a neat trick, eh? After all, the FBI/DOJ are the top dogs in law enforcement. They can do whatever they please.

Personnel within the DOJ or FBI who have attempted to "blow the whistle" on corruption with the departments have been put through hell, with many forced to resign. They're asking Congress to Subpoena them to testify (in secret) against their bosses.

-CareWeMust

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder who the SA was, it seems as though the CHS might very well have been Christopher Steel, "4 Things We Learned From The FBI’s Mostly Redacted Steele Documents."

From the document linked in my thread referenced above:

Related ATS thread:

The OIG Just Released a Very Interesting Report About a ‘Since Retired’ FBI Agent

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thankyou for providing a link to the April 30th ATS thread about the first FBI agent exonerated by the DOJ this year.

There are several articles out there about wrong-doings inside the FBI over the past several years, but apparently very little follow-up investigation by the DOJ.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You're most welcome.

It would seem as though the special Agent referenced in the report linked in your OP is still employed by the FBI if I am reading the document correctly. The SA in the thread I made was described as, "since retired," where as the SA in your doc says nothing of the sort.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
August 6, 2018

As discussed in May here on ATS, an FBI Agent was let off the hook (not prosecuted), after an OIG-DOJ investigation revealed that he/she had committed multiple crimes.

The April 30th Document Describing the Crimes and Exoneration: oig.justice.gov...

Well, it's happened again:

It is disconcerting to accept that the institution of the FBI is corrupt, soup-to-nuts, including every aforementioned field office and participant therein. But reality doesn’t care about feelings; it just keeps staring us in the face until we accept it:

The FBI agent took bribes from a source; protected the “illegal business” of the source; withheld information from state law enforcement; lied to the local police department; then lied (“lacked candor”) to the FBI Inspection Division, and lied to the OIG….. and then we get the taxpayer kicker: “criminal prosecution of the Special Agent was declined.

Talking heads always approach criticism of the FBI with a co-dependent and enabling qualifier: “we’re not talking about the field agents”, they say. Um, no; that’s nonsense. If the institution is corrupt, then every entity within it is corrupt – until such time as the corruption is removed. Today is another case-in-point example.
Full Article at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Official OIG-DOJ Summary dated August 6, 2018: oig.justice.gov...

It seems that we have a standard FBI/DOJ template that is used to exonerate FBI agents who have broken U.S. laws. This same template was applied to Hillary Clinton in 2016. List all the crimes...and decline to prosecute. What a neat trick, eh? After all, the FBI/DOJ are the top dogs in law enforcement. They can do whatever they please.

Personnel within the DOJ or FBI who have attempted to "blow the whistle" on corruption with the departments have been put through hell, with many forced to resign. They're asking Congress to Subpoena them to testify (in secret) against their bosses.

-CareWeMust

Everyone needs a fall guy. I guess this is the DNC fall guy. Happens all the time just this year ‘tis more intense. Just the way it is I guess.

EDIT. Sorry didn’t mean to quote. My bad
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I hate the argument people make of late when has any one at the FBI ever been convicted of doing anything illegal. Especially when individuals are pushed into “retirement” to prevent formal investigations when things become toxic and/or scandalous?

Kind of hard to call foul on the people that are the referees of law?

top topics

join