It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Hollywood City Council to vote on removing Trump's Walk of Fame star

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Seems that Trump may have his star removed from the walk of fame. Usually the left waits for decades to remove statues and plaques that hurt feelings.

The West Hollywood City Council is voting on whether to seek the removal of President Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the city council is looking to vote Monday night on a resolution that urges the Los Angeles City Council and Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to remove the marker.
thehill.com...

Trump's star is going to be removed because of his treatment of women and actions don't meet the values of West Hollywood.? Right West Hollywood is the pinnacle of values and morals.

"The City Council will consider adopting a resolution urging the Los Angeles City Council and Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to remove President Donald J. Trump’s star from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, due to his disturbing treatment of women and other actions that do not meet the shared values of the City of West Hollywood, the region, state, and country," the city council wrote in the resolution.
thehill.com...

We will see who has the most pull, the city counsel or the Chamber of Commerce. It will fun to watch the freaks pull their hair out.

The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce has said in the past that it would never remove stars because of a backlash.
thehill.com...

edit on 6-8-2018 by atsgrounded because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
That's like having your headstone removed when you asked to be cremated. Let them revel in their mediocrity.... Hollywood means Jack and squat to 100% of the world.

a reply to: atsgrounded

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
No matter the political feelings about Trump, no one could possibly believe this coming from Holly Weird. Have these people lived in a bubble for so long they actually believe themselves. Trump would have to go much lower to meet the standards of West Hollywood, unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Liberal/Leftist insanity at its finest.
Since when does loony, Leftist infested Hollywood give a rat’s ass about women?
Every time that I think they cannot possibly get more stupid, guess what?........they top it every time.
The pinnacle of stupidity is very high in Leftist Land.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Fascism is popular

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If they remove his star, it will only show the world how bias Hollywood really is.

If Cosby and Spacey can keep theirs , there is no reason Trump shouldn’t have his, unless it’s a case of continually repairing the vandalism done to it.

Daaayuuumm , never seen a President have to deal with such overt disrespect and bias. I give him credit for not buckling under the pressure of hate, and total disrespect.

Hollywood is pushing away fans through this type of behaviour. I’ve lost any desire to go to the big screen, and I barely watch television ( HGTV is about it and rarely .. the reboot of Rosanne was the first sitcom I’d watched in awhile). Forget about award shows these days...they make my stomach turn.

In retrospect Trump shouldn’t be too concerned about losing a star on Hollyweird Boulevard.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The triggering just gets worse and worse, and worse, then even more worse.

Lefties are literally a mental disorder.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Aanndd....

Another few hundred thousand more US citizens walk away from the Democratic party...

I swear... this 1 1/2 year tantrum thing used to upset me a bit.

Now I'm laughing my ass off. It's like watching a train wreck with a fire shark tornado happening during an earthquake.

The Democratic party... WTF happened to you people?

#WalkAway

edit on 6-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

So is womanizing, boyizing, drugs, absolutely the strangest crap you have ever witnessed in West Hollywood
edit on 8/6/2018 by DJMSN because: Addition

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Ahhhhhh yes Hollywood, aka trash to 90 percent of the nation. Keep shouting in your echo chamber, should work out just fine.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

But those were "liberals" committing those "outrages".

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I welcome the coming apocalypse. Because I'm just a normal guy. The last thing I'd want to be is a Hollywood star, politician or religious figurehead when judgement day comes.

It's funny to think that such things would hold weight when in reality those things would result in the expenditure of a valuable bullet to the head.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This is about Trump.

NOT "other actors" or HOLLYWOOD in general.

Did I miss something?

Not sure WHO is triggered more...

Normal people, or TRE45ON supporters?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
This is about Trump.

Did I miss something?

You just called the people in Hollywood "normal people."

I laughed.. thank you.

And careful throwing the word "Treason" around... it is getting more and more fitting to put that name on a section of people in the United States that are trying really hard to overthrow a duly elected President.

Google Sedition.

Look in the mirror.

Read the penalty.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Settle down, even under Obama any rational person would view 90 percent of Hollywood as a cesspool.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hilarious.

Petulant.

Totally California 100%

"# Trump, big dirty orange butthole, this oughta take him down a few pegs...." lulz....

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
This is about Trump.

Did I miss something?

Example 1 of how insane and lost some people have become.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

hyuk hyuk.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Womp womp.

I don't care, do U?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Hahaha, I didn't even vote for this orange guy hahah, but holy # the schadenfreude he provides is epic!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join