It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote to remove Trump from the Hollywood Walk of Fame

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

It is quite hypocritical of that group to hold someone to a moral standard that they do not require of anyone else in their business

So is anyone else in the business calling immigrants animals, deporting grandmothers and making business deals with communist leaders and oligarchs??

Trump is one of the worst people in the country so they should remove it.

Wasn't it MS-13 gang members that he called animals? Aren't those the people that brutally torture, butcher and rape innocents? What else would he call them?

Deporting grandmothers? Being a grandmother does not make you exempt from the law, you come here legally and you won't be deported.

Previous administrations have dealt with radical countries, aided in putting dictators in power and attempted to murder other countries leaders. Weren't the clinton's supposedly connected to deals with russia for uranium?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I have not been in a movie theatre since 2001, last movie I saw was Hannibal.
Prior to that, I saw everything that came out.

Hollywood does not get another dollar of mine.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

hardly, tearing up donalds star isnt the same as blowing up a 1000 year old rock carving of the buddha in afghanistan!

its their city let them decide who's stars remain !

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The city counsel also recommended the removal of bill cosby's star. They were told to pound sand.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

This doesn't mean the star will be removed. In fact, it's highly unlikely it will be removed. The hollywood chamber of commerce is the one that actually decides and this isn't the first time the city counsel has tried to pressure them into removing a star. Their response to the city counsel requesting the cosby star be removed:

"The Hollywood Walk of Fame is a registered historic landmark. Once a star has been added to the Walk, it is considered a part of the historic fabric of the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Because of this, we have never removed a star from the Walk."

edit on 8-8-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

What about all the women that I have heard on the media as well as real life that disrespected Trump? What will they lose? Those same women that claimed he was so rude, has said things ON AIR that were 10 times as rude as anything Trump said, and many even wished death and assassination on him. Most of the women that he said anything about, for instance Rosie O'Donnell, actually disrespected him first and deserved everything they got, and simply because he embarrassed them because they couldn't keep their mouths shut....they claim that he said it about ALL women, which wasn't the case at all. He has a female for the Speaker of the House...to do his talking for him, and has helped many women already (black and white) with various programs. These hateful, man-hating Liberal women/feminists/fascists out there are so hypocritical its pathetic. If anyone reading this has ever said anything bad about Trump, while bashing him for retaliating.... you're a hypocrite and the epitome of a loser, and you know deep down that you will always be a loser.
edit on 8-8-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
We need more Russians to protect it!

Oh that is just the DNC's hired help making sure no one fixes the star.
We already know only Hillary was colluding the the Russians and Obama offered to help when he thought the mic was off, case closed on the DNC collusion.

edit on 8-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This might be the one vote that Liberals are able to beat Trump in. These midterms are going to be a bloodbath for Democrats, they have absolutely no message other than "resist", which isn't an inspiring message for Americans. Trump's Economy and America First Agenda will steamroll the "resistance".

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: JBurns
It tells me he must be on to something if he's taking so much flak.

I agree.

I ordered his supplements so I can also rip my shirt off when I feel the urge.

I need that link too if you could please, A M. I for one appreciate the humor even if it was as I was thinking it to be /sarc! Who doesn't need a bottle of that if it is working? Jim and Jack have some elixir I can appreciate.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You have to be in the leftist Hollywood commie group to be allowed to stay. I am glad it is being removed. A great man does not need a star in the company of idiots, pedophiles, and commies.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I was under the impression that the Hollywood Walk of Fame (or Infamy, if you prefer...) was a private group?

The West Hollywood city council can vote all they like, and can't force 'em to do a bloody thing. Pound sand, is the phrase that quickly comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

It is quite hypocritical of that group to hold someone to a moral standard that they do not require of anyone else in their business

So is anyone else in the business calling immigrants animals, deporting grandmothers and making business deals with communist leaders and oligarchs??

Yes...
The person your avatar represents!
My girlfriend's father was deported under the Obama administration and the stories we could tell you. But you probably wouldn't listen. Soooo...

Carry on being a stooge.

They choose to hear no evil, see no evil but yet are willing to speak evil is the progs motto isn't it?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

Trump is one of the worst people in the country so they should remove it.

Wasn't it MS-13 gang members that he called animals? Aren't those the people that brutally torture, butcher and rape innocents? What else would he call them?

Deporting grandmothers? Being a grandmother does not make you exempt from the law, you come here legally and you won't be deported.

Previous administrations have dealt with radical countries, aided in putting dictators in power and attempted to murder other countries leaders. Weren't the clinton's supposedly connected to deals with russia for uranium?

Rubber should hit the road for us here. MS 13 are in need of some justice similar to the KKK. I would call the KKK animals too. Certainly a spade is a spade no matter the shade.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I need that link too if you could please, A M. I for one appreciate the humor even if it was as I was thinking it to be /sarc! Who doesn't need a bottle of that if it is working? Jim and Jack have some elixir I can appreciate.

As requested: The Roid-Rage Page.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Justoneman

As requested: The Roid-Rage Page.

LOL, Thanks A M!

That it is at Infowars is nice irony too!

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join