It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote to remove Trump from the Hollywood Walk of Fame

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
1 too many stars on the flag.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I don't really care if they remove it or not, what I care is their reasoning. If what they stated as their reasons are accurate, I fully expect to see proposals to remove quite a few other stars as well, Bill Cosby coming to mind first. If you're going to do something out of some moral high-ground, then you need to stick to that stance and follow through fully. If only his star is removed, I think we can all tell that the reason has nothing to do with what they stated.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The fact they would do it to a sitting president is the ultimate in disrespect for our country.

Taking a star off of a sidewalk is the ultimate disrespect to our country?

It's a star. Let them take it off. You guys go ahead and go full drama queen about it.

I don't care and it has no bearing on anything to do with the rest of the country.

God, you guys have been a bunch of pussies over the last week.
edit on 7-8-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I don't care if they remove it.

Let them put in a Hillary Clinton one in it's place for all I care.

There's a word for people who isolate themselves from anything they disagree with.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Oh boy, this is absolutely nonsense. While we're at it, why not remove the stars of actual pieces of *snip*? Like pedophiles, rapists, etc? Oh right, because there'd be only a couple of stars left on the Walk of Fame!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aegeus
Oh boy, this is absolutely nonsense. While we're at it, why not remove the stars of actual pieces of *snip*? Like pedophiles, rapists, etc? Oh right, because there'd be only a couple of stars left on the Walk of Fame!

I agree. Remove them all. Stars on a sidewalk in California really matters to the safety, security and future well being of this great country, right?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
if they persist in removing one star for political differences, i can see it becoming a thing. next in line would probably be the rabid democrat Whoopi Goldberg's star. after all if one side can do it, the other side can as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Vote to remove Trump from the Hollywood Walk of Fame

I see the American Taliban is at it again.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

...due to his disturbing treatment of women and other actions that do not meet the shared values of the City of West Hollywood.

Wut? But they are refusing to remove Bill Cosby's? Shades of Hypocrisy, coming soon to a theater near you.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Sore losers? Try ILLEGITAMATE PRESIDENT!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Sore losers? Try ILLEGITAMATE PRESIDENT!

According to Wiki Don's parents are Fred and Mary-Anne. So how is he illegitimate?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
I don't really care if they remove it or not, what I care is their reasoning. If what they stated as their reasons are accurate, I fully expect to see proposals to remove quite a few other stars as well, Bill Cosby coming to mind first. If you're going to do something out of some moral high-ground, then you need to stick to that stance and follow through fully. If only his star is removed, I think we can all tell that the reason has nothing to do with what they stated.

I think its ok for them to say that they are taking a stand and anyone who has previously been involved in abusing women will be having their stars removed. If so, fine, remove trumps because its pretty well known his record on women and he is facing a court battle over it so if its proven remove the star. But be consistent you bring up Bill Cosby but what about Elvis, wasn't he running around with 14 year old girls?

This is the problem when you start doing stuff like this over historical events where do we draw the line.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Better still, they should give the star to Hillary and stamp Madam President into it with a nice pic like the one on the magazine fail, this would up the tempo and be good for sh!ts n giggles.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Next up, they will ban movies like Home Alone and Little Rascals because Trump was in them.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick If so, fine, remove trumps because its pretty well known his record on women and he is facing a court battle over it

That will never happen.. A sitting president will never appear in court to face such spurious claims in the middle of their presidency. If it were allowed, then every president going forward will face the same kind of political setup by the opposition or foreign states.

Mueller has proven to be a total farce and a setup from the start by jilted FBI Agents and their CIA/DNC/DOJ handlers.

Time and time again the opposition news networks have been exposed in pushing inaccurate reporting in order to flame the political divide.

This nonsense about a group of ladies joining forces to launch a sexual harassment case against a sitting US President is just more...of....the.....same......bullshlt.
edit on 7/8/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

...due to his disturbing treatment of women and other actions that do not meet the shared values of the City of West Hollywood.

Wut? But they are refusing to remove Bill Cosby's? Shades of Hypocrisy, coming soon to a theater near you.

That's the Black Magician Cosby though, not The Don.

I say build a wall instead and provide a saved space with force!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Hypntick If so, fine, remove trumps because its pretty well known his record on women and he is facing a court battle over it

That will never happen.. A sitting president will never appear in court to face such spurious claims in the middle of their presidency. .

Um, Bill Clinton?

Secondly, has anyone had their star removed in the past? I Googled the hell out of this and I can't find any info on that.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
So Hollywood is thinking about removing Trump's star because of his disturbing treatment of women. This coming from a city that has built itself up by exploiting women in one way or another. Don't they see the blatant hyprocrisy?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It’s right beside Kevin spacey’s star, which doesn’t have a mark on it. This is just a political ploy.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Words
It’s right beside Kevin spacey’s star, which doesn’t have a mark on it. This is just a political ploy.

seriously?

Thats messed up.

Like I have been saying, if you are going to remove Trumps star because of his treatment of women, fair enough, but be consistent about it. I think there are far more people who have stars that need to be removed if thats the standard before trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join