It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote to remove Trump from the Hollywood Walk of Fame

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This is bonkers. I mean. I have met sore losers. I have met whiners. I have met those you simply could not agree or talk to about ANY topic. These must be those types of people.

"The City Council will consider adopting a resolution urging the Los Angeles City Council and Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to remove President Donald J. Trump’s star from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, due to his disturbing treatment of women and other actions that do not meet the shared values of the City of West Hollywood, the region, state, and country," the city council wrote in the resolution.

"Having a 'star' on the Walk of Fame is a privilege that is highly sought after by those in the entertainment industry, allowing Mr. Trump to continue to have a star in light of his behavior toward women, particularly in the #timesup and #metoo movements, should not be acceptable in the Hollywood and entertainment industry communities,” the resolution continued.

Disturbing treatment of women? Man, they are going to have to remove a fartload of stars if that is the case.

As stated in the article, in the past they have stated they would never remove a star because of backlash. The fact they would do it to a sitting president is the ultimate in disrespect for our country.

I mean, do they not have anything other to do then discuss this?

Link

I am sure if it happens they will have Jim Acosta reporting live....

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002018-08-06T21:01:26-05:000926 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
πŸŒŽπŸŒπŸŒπŸ—ΊοΈπŸ—ΎπŸ”οΈπŸŒ‹πŸ—»πŸ•οΈπŸ–οΈπŸœοΈπŸοΈπŸžοΈπŸŸοΈπŸ›οΈπŸ—οΈπŸ˜οΈπŸ πŸ‘πŸ₯πŸ£πŸ¦πŸ¨πŸ­πŸ°πŸ—Όβ›ͺπŸ—½πŸ•ŒπŸ •β›©οΈπŸ’’πŸ•‹πŸŒƒπŸŒ‰NBGAF....

a reply to: matafuchs

+45 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Oh man, let 'em.

Let them do it.

Please!

My gods! Something like this would paint them perfectly!

Higher taxes, censorship, erasing names, book burning, statue tearing!

How like ISIS the left has become!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Removal from the cesspit called Hollywood should be considered a badge of honor.

Hypocritical shallow virtue signallers. Where did all these freaks come from? Hey...does Weinstein have a star?

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It is quite hypocritical of that group to hold someone to a moral standard that they do not require of anyone else in their business.

But... I thought someone already smashed Trump's star.

edit on 8/6/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Well, they should remove the rest of the stars while they are at it. As you stated mata.
edit on 8/6/2018 by Tundra because: Words

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Whose more famous than Trump at this point?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Removal from the cesspit called Hollywood should be considered a badge of honor.

Hypocritical shallow virtue signallers. Where did all these freaks come from? Hey...does Weinstein have a star?

Not sure, but I do know that "Fatty" Arbuckle does.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Great point, I would be happy to be disassociated with a bunch of pedos and low IQ fools.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

The French have a term for the leftists.

It's called, "Le Reee".

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Are they gonna keep Bill Cosbys

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The Liberals are whining again?

I'm shocked.

edit on 6-8-2018 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Are they gonna keep Bill Cosbys

Im sure they will put a shrine around his, and harvey w's, ect..........

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Who takes his spot Avenatti or Stormy?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
While they are at it can they reascend Obamas Nobel Peace prize.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Wait, don't you guys hate Hollywood? Why would you care whether or not he had a star on their boulevard? I would think you'd be happy his name was no longer associated with such a place. But nope, all of a sudden it's the "ultimate disrespect to our country" to distance our president from such an industry.

Lol.
edit on 8/6/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

There you go, I agree with this logic. If you whine about a certain industry then why would you be offended when that same industry decides to distance itself from your subject of adoration?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

It is quite hypocritical of that group to hold someone to a moral standard that they do not require of anyone else in their business

So is anyone else in the business calling immigrants animals, deporting grandmothers and making business deals with communist leaders and oligarchs??

Trump is one of the worst people in the country so they should remove it.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

edit on 6-8-2018 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Who is the 2nd worst?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join