It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So is it ok for an American citizen to collude with adversarial governments???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Can't comment on this but "After my election I have more flexibility"

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: BlueAjah

Blah blah blah blah blah..

It is such a pleasure conversing with intelligent, mature people.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

a reply to: BlueAjah

Blah blah blah blah blah..

It is such a pleasure conversing with intelligent, mature people.

I've tried to get OP to elaborate or provide sources on multiple occasions, never get anything. Usually just hit and run type stuff.

My guess would be a young twenty something who goes through reddits front page everyday so they are enlightened. No need to ever provide sources when they are the source. That should be good enough for us since they are obviously immune to propaganda for stupid people. Get through a few in depth articles from the daily beast and you'll have the educated armor to protect yourself from "articles" with an agenda.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: JoshuaCox

how did they win Hillary the popular vote and get Trump elected?

I notice none of you slows want to answer this..

it's called the electoral college...read up on how it functions, and you'll have your answer.

The DNC would not approve of this message. They depend on uninformed voters.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Please..

If I see the message I will respond.. maybe I got bored with a thread or it was moving to fast for me to be willing to parse through the pages looking for a reply and I missed it. Please feel free to message me personally if there is ever a question or whathave you that you actually want to ask me.

Assuming your response is not just the normal deflecting shillery of course..

I’m on my phone and it doesn’t notify you if you get a reply...atleast not as far as I know.

I haven’t used the PC version in years.

edit on 7-8-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
What exactly do you consider collusion?

Talking to a Russian national? Having a meeting?? Doing business?

I mean wth even is it you object to?

I have yet to hear anything that would be criminal.

Collusion

secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose
acting in collusion with the enemy

Criminal actions by either foreign nationals or affiliated U.S. citizens aimed at influencing U.S. elections would be subject to prosecution under various U.S. statutes.

Logan Act

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects. 1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004).

Don Jr.’s Trump Tower meeting

Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 5, 2018

edit on 7-8-2018 by damonster because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2018 by damonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I work with a Russian named Vlad. No BS.

WE LAUGH at people like you. Collude all day long.

Vlad is the man.

How do you think regular Russians feel about all this? Is it fair to them? WTF did they do?

edit on 8 7 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The most interesting part of the whole trump/Russia collusion debacle is what precedent it would set for the American people...

If they establish that trump did nothing illegal. Then it is basically a get out of jail free card for every tom , dick and Harry to do the same..

Hell one of us ATSers could help Iran, Palistine or North Korea install their choice candidate...

I just have a hard time believing they will want to establish that precedent for everyone..

Remind me when the last time was that Russian leadership publicly called for "Death to America" or threatened to "turn US mainland into a theater of nuclear war?"

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: damonster

originally posted by: Metallicus
What exactly do you consider collusion?

Talking to a Russian national? Having a meeting?? Doing business?

I mean wth even is it you object to?

I have yet to hear anything that would be criminal.

Collusion

secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose
acting in collusion with the enemy

Criminal actions by either foreign nationals or affiliated U.S. citizens aimed at influencing U.S. elections would be subject to prosecution under various U.S. statutes.

Logan Act

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects. 1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004).

Don Jr.’s Trump Tower meeting

Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 5, 2018

I love how you stop bolding where it says "in relation to..." and goes on to apply the law to situations Don Jr. wasn't in.

The meeting wasn't a violation of the Logan Act.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

How is that relevant at all??

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Lol of course Vlad says that....

Vlad likely has Russia’s best intrest at heart..

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Hell one of us ATSers could help Iran, Palistine or North Korea install their choice candidate..

None of those 3 hold elections.

They just hold a unique style of election.

(Just kidding)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I work with a Russian named Vlad. No BS.

WE LAUGH at people like you. Collude all day long.

Vlad is the man.

How do you think regular Russians feel about all this? Is it fair to them? WTF did they do?

That’s conservative logic for you...

Since I know a Russian guy who doesn’t buy it that is proof it is all nonsense.”

Lol

PS putin, russia , nor the Russian people did anything wrong...

Blaming Russia for trump’s betrayal is ridiculous..

Russia did exactly what they should have.. exactly what we would have..

WHATEVER IS IN THE BEST INTREST OF RUSSIA..

Trump is an American . Trump is the traitor.. not Russia.

That is a BS deflection.
edit on 7-8-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So when Obama wanted to have a dialog with Iran republicans called him a traitor. Trump is buddy buddy with communists to attack another American politician and undermine our security (ZTE) and that's just fine?! What the hell?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Hell one of us ATSers could help Iran, Palistine or North Korea install their choice candidate..

None of those 3 hold elections.

Actually they do... just as much as Russia does.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Collusion isn't a crime but you can commit crimes while colluding. There is a difference. If collusion was a crime the DNC would be in big trouble over the dossier and probably should be anyways for working directly with unreported foreign agents.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Stuship

No they wouldn’t..

Hillary Clinton/the DNC reported all of it to the election commission just like they are legally obligated to..

Guess who didn’t report any of the previously mentioned, which is by definition illegal???

I’ll give you a hint.. it rhymes with frump.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

More than that trump has verbally attacked most of our allies while kissing the butt of the worst dictators on the planet..

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Depending on the adversarial government, collusion could make a lot of sense.

friendlydictators.blogspot.com...

You know, my country, right or wrong, can mean, "Give me five, Satan!" There are a number of stubborn people, throughout the world, in all nations, that believe you have to, at least, be better than your boogeymen, or just what the hell is your point, anyway? Do as I say, not as I do?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
In fact Yes...the State Department's entire mission is to collide with foreign entities, hence the quick use by Hillary Clinton in claiming Trump did this with Russia. In Fact.... it's not a Crime at all, so all this poo flinging is political theater to keep the Untermenchen busy while that sweet, sweet Zyklon B is stirred up like green Kool Aid....

Zyklon b is a colorless gas, so it has no similarity to green Kool-Aid. It was produced by heating solid pellets to at least 81 degrees F.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join