It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So is it ok for an American citizen to collude with adversarial governments???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples
The state department is empowered to deal with foreign hostile governments.. regular citizens are not..

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Russia didn’t do anything wrong.. russia acres in Russia’s best intrest..

Try p is the one who betrayed his country to serve his own personal best intrest..

Those 2 things are not even remotely the same..

How trump’s infantile “I know you are but what am i”defense works for ANYONE, I have no idea..

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Did any of those instances include the primaries cordinating with a hostile government to leak stolen government documents???

Did any of those instances involve a regular citizen who was not even an elected official???

Nothing like this has ever happened in America before.

Do you think TPTB want regular citizens working with hostile governments to help swing elections???

Of course not.. no American should want that. It is an incredibly dangerous precedent to set..

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why??

Russia didn’t betray their country...

Trump did..

Russia did exactly what they should have, exactly what we would have.. whatever was in the best intrest of russia.

If a Russian citizen helps America install the next Russian President, America isn’t in the wrong. The Russian citizen is.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

“Lock her up” atleast over having her own server, something that everyone knew she had, was propaganda meant for stupid people..

Are you for real? Just because other corrupt people knew she had it didn't make it legal or "propaganda".

Read the law...

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

(a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

www.law.cornell.edu...

It was established in the hearings that Hillary Clinton DID NOT have permission or authority to hold classified information on a server that was located in her own home, especially without special government protections in place.

The fact that she never ever set up her government issued email address like she was supposed to proves her intent to retain such information in a location outside of the law.

Hillary played stupid by acting like she didn't know that she had classified information on her server, and for anyone stupid enough to believe that the Secretary of State wouldn't be communicating classified information through written emails is as big of a fool as she is.

edit on 7-8-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Try p is the one who betrayed his country to serve his own personal best intrest..

Those 2 things are not even remotely the same..

How trump’s infantile “I know you are but what am i”defense works for ANYONE, I have no idea..

I'm not sure how any of this has anything to do with my post, but you certainly can't tell me that selling uranium to Russia or selling them 10% of our steel manufacturing plants is in the best interest of America. Don't even get me started on how much U.S. real estate and former U.S. corporations our government has allowed the Chinese to buy up. None of these had anything to do with Trump.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

It is propaganda meant for stupid people..

Propaganda that is debunked with even the slightest bit of knowledge of the situation.

You say propaganda for stupid people a lot.... Then you read off of the lefts script.

Forgive me, because I'm an independent, all I see is hypocrisy.

A vast majority of your threads and posts are Mudpit.... and you rarely provide any sources while you call people stupid. Then go on to say if they did the slightest bit of digging they would understand.

Thanks for your contribution to the board.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why??

Russia didn’t betray their country...

Trump did..

Russia did exactly what they should have, exactly what we would have.. whatever was in the best intrest of russia.

If a Russian citizen helps America install the next Russian President, America isn’t in the wrong. The Russian citizen is.

American citizen allready did what you re afraid they will do!

Google, made an agreement with the goverment of China, to make a search engine, that will censor everything they goverment dont want the people to see, so the people wont revolve, and choose another goverment, EVER!!!

Why are you ignoring this fact?

Did the Google CEO^s betray the USA??

IMO They betrayed All of us... dont ever use Google products again, if you believe in freedom!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I'll play.

Why don't we start off with your exact definition of "Adversarial Government".

Be specific.

Maybe then we'll move on to your exact definition of "collusion".

You know, if it's not too much trouble...

edit on 7-8-2018 by MteWamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

If all of this had been Obama, he would have been impeached long ago!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Since when does ATS decide who gets impeached?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

So the charges against those 20 Russians should be dropped? They actually committed crimes. There's no evidence yet that Trump committed a crime. Get ready to be disappointed.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

LOL! Yeah, right!

The most that ever happens during corrupt elections are fines being issued by the FEC...

"Obama Campaign Fined Big for Hiding Donors, Keeping Illegal Donations"

In addition to failing to report big donors and excess donations in a timely manner, the Obama campaign incorrectly dated the filings dealing with $85 million in funds, the FEC claims. This error appears to have been primarily the result of one transfer to the campaign committee from the Obama Victory Fund, a fundraising group that includes money raised by the Democratic National Committee that is earmarked for the presidential race.

www.usnews.com...

Hey! Wait a minute! Doesn't that sound similar to the same thing that Hillary Clinton's campaign was doing??!!

1. This lawsuit seeks to compel the Federal Election Commission (“FEC”) to take action on an administrative complaint the Committee to Defend the President (“CDP”) filed with the FEC four months ago disclosing the existence of an unprecedented nationwide scheme to violate federal campaign finance law in which $84 million was effectively laundered over more than a year by the Hillary Victory Fund (“HVF”) through dozens of state political party committees to the Democratic National Committee (“DNC”) and, ultimately, to Hillary for America (“HFA”).

thefederalist.com...

Even Investors.com talked about all of the past corruption and foreign influence in elections...

The revelation is troubling, since China's government has a history of trying to manipulate U.S. politicians, especially — but not exclusively — Democrats.

In 1996, Chinese agent Johnny Chung gave almost $100,000 to American politicians, much of it from powerful members of China's military. Chung reportedly gave $300,000 to President Clinton's campaign.

The Justice Department in 1997 launched two investigations of reported attempts of high-level Chinese officials to "buy influence" with U.S. politicians, especially the Democratic National Committee.

With the Internet, China seems to have found a road to political clout bigger than an eight-lane highway.

www.investors.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

LOL! Yeah, right!

The most that ever happens during corrupt elections are fines being issued by the FEC...

"Obama Campaign Fined Big for Hiding Donors, Keeping Illegal Donations"

In addition to failing to report big donors and excess donations in a timely manner, the Obama campaign incorrectly dated the filings dealing with $85 million in funds, the FEC claims. This error appears to have been primarily the result of one transfer to the campaign committee from the Obama Victory Fund, a fundraising group that includes money raised by the Democratic National Committee that is earmarked for the presidential race.

www.usnews.com...

Hey! Wait a minute! Doesn't that sound similar to the same thing that Hillary Clinton's campaign was doing??!!

1. This lawsuit seeks to compel the Federal Election Commission (“FEC”) to take action on an administrative complaint the Committee to Defend the President (“CDP”) filed with the FEC four months ago disclosing the existence of an unprecedented nationwide scheme to violate federal campaign finance law in which $84 million was effectively laundered over more than a year by the Hillary Victory Fund (“HVF”) through dozens of state political party committees to the Democratic National Committee (“DNC”) and, ultimately, to Hillary for America (“HFA”).

thefederalist.com...

Even Investors.com talked about all of the past corruption and foreign influence in elections...

The revelation is troubling, since China's government has a history of trying to manipulate U.S. politicians, especially — but not exclusively — Democrats.

In 1996, Chinese agent Johnny Chung gave almost $100,000 to American politicians, much of it from powerful members of China's military. Chung reportedly gave $300,000 to President Clinton's campaign.

The Justice Department in 1997 launched two investigations of reported attempts of high-level Chinese officials to "buy influence" with U.S. politicians, especially the Democratic National Committee.

With the Internet, China seems to have found a road to political clout bigger than an eight-lane highway.

www.investors.com...

Don't go after Obama, he's like their god. They'll never forgive you.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
What exactly do you consider collusion?

Talking to a Russian national? Having a meeting?? Doing business?

I mean wth even is it you object to?

I have yet to hear anything that would be criminal.

ok...not trying to be an elitist liberal, but.....all the charges against the people already indicted, are described under the particular U.S. criminal code "USED" for those indictments....in other words, go read the damn thing yourself, to correct your publicly announced ignorance

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
"So is it ok for an American citizen to collude with adversarial governments???"

I'd say "yes". Corporations do it with immunity. Now if a corp is a "person" then it applies to all citizens.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I'd like to know as well seeing how that shady Obama FBI official fled to Canada a few weeks ago to give information about the US government's inner workings to foreign governments.

Or seeing how Hussein and sHillary are flying all over the planet colluding with foreign governments against our current sitting President.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

how did they win Hillary the popular vote and get Trump elected?

I notice none of you slows want to answer this..

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
What exactly do you consider collusion?

Collusion is what they call conspiracy during an investigation.

After the investigation they then switch to the term conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

how did they win Hillary the popular vote and get Trump elected?

I notice none of you slows want to answer this..

it's called the electoral college...read up on how it functions, and you'll have your answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join