It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff is letting you down easy on the false Trump-Russia collusion narrative

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: face23785

Never, ever, ever, have a seen a POTUS, lie so blatantly in my 47 years on the planet.

How about, "if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance"? Obama was a lie from the very start. All presidents lie at one time or another and Obama was no saint. As a mater of fact, he was probably the worst president in American history, in my opinion.
Doesn't matter, this user is an Anti-Trumper, all other admins get a pass.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
There are going to be some very, very disappointed people, my friend. Considering all the broken hearts, dashed spirits, wailing, and gnashing of teeth when Hillary lost and dropped all her candy in the toilet, making them all look like idiots and act like 4 year olds, I just don't know how they are going to bear it.

Well, suffice it to say that I'm really, REALLY going to enjoy this.

I'm curious to see how many of them have the strength of character to apologize, or even (GASP) admit they were wrong.

Frankly, considering the way they've behaved for the last year, I'm not expecting much.

If you think Schiff is backtracking, wait till they get a load of what WE brung 'em.

What a wondrous time to be alive...

*SNIFF*. Damn near brings a tear to me eye.

Excellent OP there my friend. Thank you.

Oh, and before anyone asks, the answer is yes, I do have a list.

Appalling. And you wonder why I didn't fall for your 'bait and switch on the other thread.
Pffft. So transparent.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

A-Dam Schiff was referring to the Hillary/FBI/Steele/Russia conspiracy. There's plenty of evidence out there. Just waiting for the stars to line up for indictments to begin.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

What does that even mean?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

There's no evidence. If there was, Adam Schiff would have leaked it by now.

(post by RazorV66 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: MteWamp
There are going to be some very, very disappointed people, my friend. Considering all the broken hearts, dashed spirits, wailing, and gnashing of teeth when Hillary lost and dropped all her candy in the toilet, making them all look like idiots and act like 4 year olds, I just don't know how they are going to bear it.

Well, suffice it to say that I'm really, REALLY going to enjoy this.

I'm curious to see how many of them have the strength of character to apologize, or even (GASP) admit they were wrong.

Frankly, considering the way they've behaved for the last year, I'm not expecting much.

If you think Schiff is backtracking, wait till they get a load of what WE brung 'em.

What a wondrous time to be alive...

*SNIFF*. Damn near brings a tear to me eye.

Excellent OP there my friend. Thank you.

Oh, and before anyone asks, the answer is yes, I do have a list.

Appalling. And you wonder why I didn't fall for your 'bait and switch on the other thread.
Pffft. So transparent.

Very well then Sweet Pea.

How's about you tell me EXACTLY what it is about my post that you find appalling.

Let's just take it point by point.

And, as always, please be specific.

Care to come over here and wade in MY pool there hoss?

Let's start with your first point, M'Kay?

Or, how 'bout this. Let's talk about feelings. We're looking for "I feel" statements today.

Surely you understand what I mean, yes?

Here's an example... "I feel ______, because I was just so heartbroken when Donald Trump was elected, but unfortunately, I just don't seem to be able to even explain why!".

Look, I asked you to have a civil discussion, with no pretenses or preset assumptions, because I thought your post was insightful and actually refreshing, although I may not have used that specific terminology,. I was not condescending, at least not deliberately.

You declined to even make the effort, and blew it off.

So, with that said, I really have only one question for you, so here goes...

Why are you even here?

And as always, PLEASE be specific.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

originally posted by: kurthall

Never, ever, ever, have a seen a POTUS, lie so blatantly in my 47 years on the planet.

How about, "if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance"? Obama was a lie from the very start. All presidents lie at one time or another and Obama was no saint. As a mater of fact, he was probably the worst president in American history, in my opinion.

I agree Obama was no saint but compared to Trump he is.

Also Obama may not be the best president but you can really that he is the worst president when you got a fool in the white house who continues to make America a joke...ummm..ok..LOL

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I find it funny that Trump and his followers get all antsy when ever Trump/Russia is brought forth in the news. I mean this weekend alone, the amount of tweets is a sign that he is getting nervous.

Also someone should tell this man, stop tweeting you're digging a bigger hole for yourself. LOL O wait...NVM..

edit on 7-8-2018 by damonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: damonster
I find it funny that Trump and his followers get all antsy when ever Trump/Russia is brought forth in the news. I mean this weekend alone, the amount of tweets is a sign that he is getting nervous.

Also someone should tell this man, stop tweeting you're digging a bigger hole for yourself. LOL O wait...NVM..

I think it's wishful thinking on your part that you interpret that as being nervous. There's nothing to be nervous about. He's not getting impeached. A lot of people, even people who aren't Trump supporters, are getting tired of this fake sideshow that's just being drug out to impact the midterms. Even The View audience cheered when Megan McCain said Mueller needs to wrap it up, and that was months ago. People are just sick of this charade, and obviously Trump is at the top of that list. Wouldn't you be aggravated about this being drug out like this if you knew you didn't collude with the Russians to steal the election? Get real.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

For those of you hoping Schiff or Mueller has some smoking gun up their sleeve, this is Schiff telegraphing to you that they don't have one, in my opinion. He's basically saying that Mueller is going to have to work with what's public because that's all they really have. Translation: they have nothing.

Leaving all the accuracies or inaccuracies completely out of this, how is your opinion on something someone said, "Breaking Political News"?

Anyway, get ready for the letdown when Mueller finishes up.

Or not, since yours is only opinion and conjecture.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: face23785

For those of you hoping Schiff or Mueller has some smoking gun up their sleeve, this is Schiff telegraphing to you that they don't have one, in my opinion. He's basically saying that Mueller is going to have to work with what's public because that's all they really have. Translation: they have nothing.

Leaving all the accuracies or inaccuracies completely out of this, how is your opinion on something someone said, "Breaking Political News"?

Anyway, get ready for the letdown when Mueller finishes up.

Or not, since yours is only opinion and conjecture.

The mods have been in here already, if this belonged in another forum I think they would've moved it. Feel free to alert them though.

It's certainly breaking news that Schiff said most of the supposed evidence is already public. He's never said that before, to my knowledge. Correct me if I'm wrong.

My interpretation of that is my opinion, of course. I clearly stated that.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Yea, you did state that.

I was genuinely curious as to why you would put it in this forum to be honest.

I don't really pay a whole lot of attention to what Adam Schiff says or tweets, so i'll just have to take your word on the fact that he never said that before.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Yea, you did state that.

I was genuinely curious as to why you would put it in this forum to be honest.

I don't really pay a whole lot of attention to what Adam Schiff says or tweets, so i'll just have to take your word on the fact that he never said that before.

Adam Schiff has been one of the biggest leakers from the beginning. To think he, of all people, would be sitting on some kind of bombshell information is like thinking a compulsive gambler has a secret stash of money someplace.

If Schiff is saying that all the evidence is out there, that means we already know pretty much everything the House Intelligence committee knows.
edit on 7-8-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Trump just admitted to collusion after feeding his sucker fans lies for months. And do his halfwit supporters care that he's an amoral liar and guilty of conspiring against the USA with a foreign government. Nope. As long as he keeps hurting immigrants and black people Trump is alright by them.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KevinKaboom
Trump just admitted to collusion after feeding his sucker fans lies for months. And do his halfwit supporters care that he's an amoral liar and guilty of conspiring against the USA with a foreign government. Nope. As long as he keeps hurting immigrants and black people Trump is alright by them.

That may be what CNN told you he did, but it's not what he did. He admitted his son tried to score dirt on Hillary, which isn't collusion and isn't illegal.

You're still being set up for a huge disappointment. Schiff is trying to warn you. For your own sake, I suggest you start working on being able to accept this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join