It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Aware numerous Definitive Muslim Extremest Compounds in the USA observe only bc no prob cause

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Listen to this clip and ask? Muslim Brooklyn Radical imam? going on for a while

Where the FBI in all of this? WHY ? when the information is definitive!

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Dang, i figured they disregarded any policy or law......

Made their own rules at the fbi........

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This raises a slew of questions like who's PROTECTING them and how are they allowed even within the law to operate when the known objectives of these people are against the USA These are Known DOMESTIC Threats...

If the FBI Wanted to regain it's former Glory??? Arrest all of them and send to GITMO.lol

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
WOW Fox News just outed the FBI about Known extremest compounds on US SOIL and no one cares???

where's all your Comments ATS ???

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit
I care... I’m just too flabbergasted for words. How serious does it need to get before something is done ?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Dang, i figured they disregarded any policy or law......

Made their own rules at the fbi........

only if you are running against the establishment candidate

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
WOW Fox News just outed the FBI about Known extremest compounds on US SOIL and no one cares???

where's all your Comments ATS ???

no one is surprised, it's part of the program, get used to it, Halal for everyone

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Two guys, three women and eleven kids.

Not what I would necessarily think of as a terrorist camp. More like a few adults who can't take care of their own kids.

Boy, can Fox Spin.

They had guns. In America. What a surprise.

Seriously guys, these are just two losers who have nothing except their garbage home, starving kids and horny girlfriends. Must we always blow things out of proportion.

Take the kids if they are being abused and put the adults in jail if they broke the law. If the authorities suspect something, keep an eye on them. Otherwise, leave them alone. Why must every little thing be another, "Oh my God, this, Oh my God that.

And the two men speaking in the interview say "may have" and "might" a lot. The man that Shepard Smith is interviewing doesn't seem that credable to me. When asked about who his source was, he said law enforcment sources close to the investigation. When Smith asked him if it was the sherriff, he hedged and said sources close to the investigation. Also, his claim of some kind of tie other than a father/son relationship to a New York Imam seem vague. I'd prefer to hear any information directly from the sherriff's department. Not from law enforcement sources close to the investigation. Whatever happened, the sherriff should be able to discuss it with facts. Not maybe this, or might have that.

They did say that the camp was raided because the authorities had credable reason to believe that the kids were malnurished.

So this story should read, "Horrible adults may do jail time for starving their kids". Not terrorist this or terrorist that. I guess we ARE getting close to the election. Here comes the fear mongering. And the usual suspects will fall for it.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Known definitive Muslim extremist groups

Yeah let's just leave them alone ? your incredible..bly naive if you think that should happen

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
As stunning as it is to hear about all this I'm sure, this is old news. Terrorist training camps in the US have been going on for years. The real question is why bring them back to the lime light of the media now?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Two guys, three women and eleven kids.

Not what I would necessarily think of as a terrorist camp. More like a few adults who can't take care of their own kids.

Boy, can Fox Spin.

They had guns. In America. What a surprise.

Seriously guys, these are just two losers who have nothing except their garbage home, starving kids and horny girlfriends. Must we always blow things out of proportion.

Take the kids if they are being abused and put the adults in jail if they broke the law. If the authorities suspect something, keep an eye on them. Otherwise, leave them alone. Why must every little thing be another, "Oh my God, this, Oh my God that.

And the two men speaking in the interview say "may have" and "might" a lot. The man that Shepard Smith is interviewing doesn't seem that credable to me. When asked about who his source was, he said law enforcment sources close to the investigation. When Smith asked him if it was the sherriff, he hedged and said sources close to the investigation. Also, his claim of some kind of tie other than a father/son relationship to a New York Imam seem vague. I'd prefer to hear any information directly from the sherriff's department. Not from law enforcement sources close to the investigation. Whatever happened, the sherriff should be able to discuss it with facts. Not maybe this, or might have that.

They did say that the camp was raided because the authorities had credable reason to believe that the kids were malnurished.

So this story should read, "Horrible adults may do jail time for starving their kids". Not terrorist this or terrorist that. I guess we ARE getting close to the election. Here comes the fear mongering. And the usual suspects will fall for it.

Wow, you must be an insider or something to definitively know exactly what was going on in that camp. boy I sure am glad we have someone as smart as you who knows everything to tell us exactly how it is, because surely you must know everything according to the comment you wrote. But in all honesty, you truly don't have a clue if that was a real training camp or not, please step of your high horse sir..

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

No proof of anything is proffered. Just "he said/she said".

I must say though, that's one weird way to build a compound. A wall of stacked tires. Would have made a spectacular scene if bombed with Napalm.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
There are known, heavily armed extremist compounds all over America. Most of them are mentally unstable white dudes who like to call themselves "Oathkeepers" or other overly self important bs names. Should the FBI be taking all of them down as well, or just the Muslim ones?

I'm cool with taking them all down, but I'm guessing that's not the popular answer.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yea we probably would not have heard from "the compound" if they had food stamps.

I do not guess newmexico has many jobs for muslims.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
There are known, heavily armed extremist compounds all over America. Most of them are mentally unstable white dudes who like to call themselves "Oathkeepers" or other overly self important bs names. Should the FBI be taking all of them down as well, or just the Muslim ones?

I'm cool with taking them all down, but I'm guessing that's not the popular answer.

big difference between a terrorist extremist group, and oath keepers there buddy. oath keepers uphold an oath to fight enemies foreign and domestic on US soil. Terrorists want to kill, and terrorize, but think what you will even with facts staring at you.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Seems the kids were being trained fro school shootings....

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
I care... I’m just too flabbergasted for words. How serious does it need to get before something is done ?

Well, we don't want to offend anyone or hurt someones feelings...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Seems the kids were being trained fro school shootings....

twitter.com...

Yep. The parents have been arrested. Authorities are claiming the kids were being trained to commit mass shootings.
edit on 8-8-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Well not just that, but the group that got busted in New Mexico had called a group in Georgia asking for support since the children were starving. Tells me that a major group is in Georgia doesn't it.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Neo-nazi groups like Atomwaffen have held actual training camps. I wonder why no one is demanding they get rounded up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join