It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook blocks Republican Congressional Candidates video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
These liberals will use their places of power at the IRS, FBI, Facebook, you tube and through the media to stop anything conservative or trump.

They really went full retard this past election

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
First they shut down the weirdo.
Then they shut down the conservatives.
(look out Rush)
next, they will shut us out.

Censorship by monopolies should not be legal. Its suppression of free speech from companies that sell their public forum.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What is your solution? Force private property owners to conform to what you find acceptable? Will you use the state to force your ideals?

Good God listen to yourself.

You just explained the whole gay wedding cake fiasco.

Only then the left was on the opposing side.

Make up your minds already!

My bad looking back on this thread I see that this has already been brought up.

Sorry It was just my first response to seeing that comment.

edit on 7-8-2018 by Diisenchanted because: to fix

edit on 7-8-2018 by Diisenchanted because: to add

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

What is your solution? Force private property owners to conform to what you find acceptable? Will you use the state to force your ideals?

You can hardly compare the two. In my opinion, the wedding cake issue was a matter of the cake company violating someone's else's 1st amendment rights, as they were potentially trying to force another individual to bear the costs of the cake makers religious beliefs.

That is not the case here.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: matafuchs

Link

It was based on her discussing he Cambodian issues her family survived....

It does not appear to have anything to do with her discussing what her family survived in Cambodia. It appears to be the imagery she used in the video.

Facebook is strict on that aspect.

Hahahahaha. I can't believe you said that with a straight face. Wait, you probably didn't. You can go on Facebook right now, anytime, and find thousands of more disturbing images than that.

It's 100% politics. Just admit it. You are either naive or willfully ignorant.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: matafuchs

Link

It was based on her discussing he Cambodian issues her family survived....

It does not appear to have anything to do with her discussing what her family survived in Cambodia. It appears to be the imagery she used in the video.

Facebook is strict on that aspect.

Hahahahaha. I can't believe you said that with a straight face. Wait, you probably didn't. You can go on Facebook right now, anytime, and find thousands of more disturbing images than that.

Ok. Can you provide an example?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

You can hardly compare the two. In my opinion, the wedding cake issue was a matter of the cake company violating someone's else's 1st amendment rights, as they were potentially trying to force another individual to bear the costs of the cake makers religious beliefs.

That is not the case here.

And this is the case of these companies violating someone else's 1st Amendment rights (in this case *political* candidate making *political* speech which the 1st was expressly set up to protect), as they are potentially trying to force the candidate to bear the costs of the speech platforms beliefs on what is acceptable speech in society.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And this is the case of these companies violating someone else's 1st Amendment rights (in this case *political* candidate making *political* speech which the 1st was expressly set up to protect), as they are potentially trying to force the candidate to bear the costs of the speech platforms beliefs on what is acceptable speech in society.

Incorrect. They did not violate someone else's 1st amendment right by pulling access to their private media platform. They did not try to force the cost of their own 1st amendment right on to others. Jones lost access because of his own actions and words.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

You can find pictures anytime of dead children on Facebook? I don't think so. They will be removed by Facebook every time they are seen and reported. Would those opposed to the candidate report the video so as to bring attention to it and shut it down? Quite possibly. But I believe EVERY time someone were to point out images of dead children, it would be removed. From almost all privately owned media sources.

Was naive to even post such a video. Whoever is publicizing for her campaign should be aware of the rules of private owned sites, and not give them an excuse to remove them.
edit on 7-8-2018 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

You mean facebook censors history?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

You can find pictures anytime of dead children on Facebook? I don't think so. They will be removed by Facebook every time they are seen and reported. Would those opposed to the candidate report the video so as to bring attention to it and shut it down? Quite possibly. But I believe EVERY time someone were to point out images of dead children, it would be removed. From almost all privately owned media sources.

Was naive to even post such a video. Whoever is publicizing for her campaign should be aware of the rules of private owned sites, and not give them an excuse to remove them.

BOOOOOM !! Worse than what was in her video.

www.facebook.com...

You can put your tail between your legs and kindly exit the thread now.

edit on 7-8-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: amazing

Yeah, as soon as I saw the dead children, I was thinking "well there's your problem"

Pretty obvious why they would have pulled the video.

Not sure why some are surprised. This candidate is an idiot for producing a campaign video like this. Or perhaps they knew better and having it pulled from FB was part of the goal.

Makes for great publicity.

Exactly. ATS is here to help provide more free advertising too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join