It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA terrorists destroy USMC office and attack bystanders in video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

This is not just a textbook example of a terror group, but the DHS recognizes them as the same But hey, you're entitled to your opinion and I mine

Yup, and at the end of the day yours won't matter.

No one in the government is thinking with your hyperbole right now. I doubt any of them pissed their pants when they heard a window got shattered.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I Also see you refuse to accept Antifa as terrorists even after I showed you those links confirming that.

You posted a link showing that your right wing government has branded a Left wing protest movement as domestic terrorists.
That doesn't mean they are terrorists but it is the thin end of a dangerous wedge.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: gortex

The Department of Homeland Security has finally declared Soros-funded far-left group Antifa a domestic terrorist organization.

Sad for your country but even sadder that you don't see why.

I see it perfectly. I Also see you refuse to accept Antifa as terrorists even after I showed you those links confirming that. Why? Because you don't like Trump ?

The KKK is also labeled as domestic terrorists.

Yes. I do not support them neither. But that has nothing to do with this thread. Read the title again.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I saw plenty of cops in the footage, it's their job to handle the situation, not the United States military. If they need more officers then hire them or bring them in from surrounding municipalities. The military shouldn't be involved unless it's a total last resort.

Quoting this because sometimes a star is just not enough.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The Department of Homeland Security has finally declared Soros-funded far-left group Antifa a domestic terrorist organization.

Sad for your country but even sadder that you don't see why.

I see it perfectly. I Also see you refuse to accept Antifa as terrorists even after I showed you those links confirming that. Why? Because you don't like Trump ?

The KKK is also labeled as domestic terrorists.

Yes. I do not support them neither. But that has nothing to do with this thread. Read the title again.

My point is that the military don't deal with them, law enforcement does.

G-R-O-W U-P.

There is always going to be bad people, that is what police is for.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I Also see you refuse to accept Antifa as terrorists even after I showed you those links confirming that.

You posted a link showing that your right wing government has branded a Left wing protest movement as domestic terrorists.
That doesn't mean they are terrorists but it is the thin end of a dangerous wedge.

You didn't check all the links.

Anarchist Extremists: Antifa
June 12, 2017 Domestic, Counterterrorism

Anti-fascist groups, or “Antifa,” are a subset of the anarchist movement and focus on issues involving racism, sexism, and anti-Semitism, as well as other perceived injustices.

www.njhomelandsecurity.gov...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
ADL says

The current political climate increases the chances of violent confrontations at protests and rallies. Antifa have expanded their definition of fascist/fascism to include not just white supremacists and other extremists, but also many conservatives and supporters of President Trump. In Berkeley, for example, some antifa were captured on video harassing Trump supporters with no known extremist connections. Antifa have also falsely characterized some recent right wing rallies as “Nazi” events, even though they were not actually white supremacist in nature.

Another concern is the misapplication of the label “antifa” to include all counter-protesters, rather than limiting it to those who proactively seek physical confrontations with their perceived fascist adversaries.

www.adl.org...

Even ADL recognizes them for what they are.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Funny that the definition of terrorism has changed recently. It was defined as government force against citizens.

You are also misrepresenting my feelings here.

They can protest all day long and the local cops can arrest the ones committing any violence.

We do not need the feds or the military for the leo's to do their job.

A broken window is definitely something a local cop can deal with.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: JBurns
Terrorism is a matter of national security, not law enforcement.

Call me when they are declared a terrorist organization. Until then let the cops do their goddamn jobs.

Here you go :

www.njhomelandsecurity.gov...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

That is not a link to the Federal Government using that term. Try again.

Oh, and those are 'tag words' the NJDHLS uses to catalog incidents. Start reading the other entries.

edit on 6-8-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

This is not just a textbook example of a terror group, but the DHS recognizes them as the same But hey, you're entitled to your opinion and I mine

Yup, and at the end of the day yours won't matter.

No one in the government is thinking with your hyperbole right now. I doubt any of them pissed their pants when they heard a window got shattered.

And at the end of the days yours will be... ? What was yours again? That's right, you haven't expressed one or rebutted any actual facts. In fact, all you've done is provide examples of deflection/obfuscation/etc.

If and when you care to address the real facts (those presented over the last 7 pages) I'll be here.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

NJ homeland security = government. Not Federal government, but might as well be with the kind of connections to the federal government

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Listen man..... I've come around, I watched some videos, and am now shook like you.

I don't think I'm as brave as you, I'm sure you're already wearing cargo shorts and some tactical slippers. Why don't you throw some Oakleys on, get out there, and intimidate those college kids with your Dad Bod. Bump a few around with your tummy, show them who's boss.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

NJ homeland security = government. Not Federal government, but might as well be with the kind of connections to the federal government

See above, and New Jersey isn't in Oregon where the window got broken.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Fascism
Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe. Wikipedia
People also search for: Nazism, Communism, Anti-fascism, MORE

Fascist are bad..mkay

There is not dictatorial power ruling USA. This government is not fascist. If it was fascist, we wouldn't have media talking crap about the president every day or someone hitting with a hammer the glass of a recruitment center.

You are correct for the most part until we let some group like antifa push us in the direction of fascism.

Yep, and maybe that's the agenda. Like I said in the first page of this thread. I believe these vandals are paid to do that.

The govenrment needs to stop it right now.

If by stop it you mean uncover the truth as to the identities of the purps and decide if they are attempting to push us towards facism...

If by stop it you mean the gov. should just create a zero tolerance policy against antifa then i do not agree. That would be facist.

Once the truth is uncovered (your first point), zero tolerance will be justified. They are terrorists.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has formally classified the activities of anti-fascist groups (antifa) as “domestic terrorist violence” since early 2016, according to confidential law enforcement documents obtained by Politico and interviews.

www.newsweek.com...

Again no let us not go rounding up every group the government has deemed as terrorist with a zero tolerance policy.

That would be too much for even the feds to tackle. Sop many groups have been put in that category.

Remember not too long ago when VETERANS were being labeled as terrorist?

Let us seek out the person who broke the window instead of declaring martial law.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Might as well be
That's fantastic
Kill em all Ricky Bobby. They cracked a window

link   

Excellent point. Sliver Island is about as close as it gets to Federal Government.

Everyone, we're free to quote Sliver Island as Federal Government now, JBurns said it's cool.

link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

A broken window, sure. But this video isn't the be-all end-all of ANTIFA violence. It is fairly tame compared to some of their past attacks.

The point is that they are not protesting. They are not demonstrating. There *are* legitimate counter-protesters, sure. But antifa is not that. They are a coordinated group of cowards armed with deadly weapons who use violence/deadly force against political opponents in order to silence them or otherwise advance their own political objectives

This is the definition of terrorism

This does not mean all counter-protesters or left wing people are "terrorists." Not even close. I've made very clear that such is not my opinion or based in reality. The vast majority of the left-wing is like the right, working toward their political goals peacefully in a law abiding manner... never along the way trying to suppress the rights of their fellow citizens, shut down a lawful assembly or intimidate others into silence.

Read toward the beginning of this OP, I had one liar in here threatening to "investigate" me which given the status of the Russia-hoax is a knee-jerk reaction for antifa apologists.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Actually, I just read the window is cracked.... But they are going to have to replace it, which does constitute an act of terrorism if you refer to article IV section 3 of Billy Bob Jethrow's moonshine makin' bible.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

They might as well be what with their connection to the other 49 states.

Ahahaha

I can't believe how fast some of these cowboys call for violence against citizens and call for them to be put down.

Is this what maga feels like?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join