It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA terrorists destroy USMC office and attack bystanders in video

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
It isn't to be done lightly. But clearly the States (especially Western states) are incapable of protecting innocent Americans who are simply trying to peacefully lawfully assemble.

I saw plenty of cops in the footage, it's their job to handle the situation, not the United States military. If they need more officers then hire them or bring them in from surrounding municipalities. The military shouldn't be involved unless it's a total last resort.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: JBurns

It is also an over reaction. Try the decaf, my friend.

Are you sure ?

www.njhomelandsecurity.gov...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Yet there have been calls for just killing them because they punched some people and broke some windows.

Those people are trolling and/or sociopaths.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Has nothing to do with "a protest"

The ones trying to "protest" are the various left and right-wing groups.

However, antifa goons continue to show up at the right's protests to disrupt them and advance their political agenda through violence.

DHS agrees, as another used posted, that ANTIFA is a recognized domestic terrorist group.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Wrong. ANTIFA shares responsibility in her death, unlike the others on the "right wing"

Alright guys, threads done..... He's trolling us.

Touche, you really had us going man... Wow, that was the best one this month...

Alright mods, give the man his applause and we'll be on our way.
edit on 6-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Seems to me it STARTED off the rails. OP deliberately salt and peppered his thread with invictives designed to incite explosive replies.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Metallicus

About as anti American as you can get calling for your fellow Americans to be put down.

Terrorists are not fellow Americans.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

In a domestic law enforcement scenario I'd be inclined to agree.

Terrorism is a matter of national security, not law enforcement. Substitute NG for federal LE if you want, I have no problem with DHS doing the job they were created to do.

Federal authorities are better equipped to handle an internationally connected terrorist group with national reach committing random acts of violence against US citizens

Do you realize ANTIFA's stated ultimate goal is to prompt some sort of bloody communist "revolution" ?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Nah it is an anti left wing thread with calls to put them down it will stay up.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

When you show up at a protest wearing masks and carrying hammers what other outcome could be expected? I wonder if you are so committed to what you are doing why the masks?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

In a domestic law enforcement scenario I'd be inclined to agree. Terrorism is a matter of national security, not law enforcement. Substitute NG for federal LE if you want, I have no problem with DHS doing the job they were created to do.

There is more violence on Black Friday than there was at this event....

We getting the military out with live rounds for that too?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Trueman

The Department of Homeland Security has finally declared Soros-funded far-left group Antifa a domestic terrorist organization.

Sad for your country but even sadder that you don't see why.

I see it perfectly. I Also see you refuse to accept Antifa as terrorists even after I showed you those links confirming that. Why? Because you don't like Trump ?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more

Since when did so many of our citizens start excusing and apologizing for terrorists?

Did the Boston Bomber get a free pass? Or unibomber? Or OK city domestic terrorist? How about the 9/11 hijackers? Or unlawful terrorist enemy combatants we sent to GITMO?

All those people and more were acting with political aims, yet for some reason you get a pass if you wear a pair of black pantyhose over your head and swing a knife. Heck, they've even managed to get ranking members of congress to provide them cover and excuses on a national scale

Glad to see not everyone has forgotten the specter of terrorism in the United States and how much harm an ideologically brainwashed politically motivated terrorist can cause

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Terrorism is a matter of national security, not law enforcement.

Call me when they are declared a terrorist organization. Until then let the cops do their goddamn jobs.

edit on 6-8-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: gortex

The Department of Homeland Security has finally declared Soros-funded far-left group Antifa a domestic terrorist organization.

Sad for your country but even sadder that you don't see why.

I see it perfectly. I Also see you refuse to accept Antifa as terrorists even after I showed you those links confirming that. Why? Because you don't like Trump ?

The KKK is also labeled as domestic terrorists.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Did the Boston Bomber get a free pass? Or unibomber? Or OK city domestic terrorist? How about the 9/11 hijackers? Or unlawful terrorist enemy combatants we sent to GITMO?

Didn't they kill people?

Or are you just so filled with fear we need not make the distinction?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Substitute military for NG or even federal agencies with a counter-terrorism mission.

The violence on black Friday is a domestic law enforcement matter, since it is not nationally coordinated and not politically motivated.

Although they communicate among one another using encryption and private message schemes, the breadth of their activity can be seen on social media and through citizen-journalists uploading videos

This is not just a textbook example of a terror group, but the DHS recognizes them as the same

But hey, you're entitled to your opinion and I mine

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This idiot smashed a window and other idiots used pepperspray and you call for the military? John Wayne would turn around in grave! Better stopp wining about smashed windows and take a closer look at the growing Nazi-Movement in your country. Your Grandfathers would.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Yes, I am.

You want to, in essence, declare martial law. Call out the national guard to put them down. To coin a phrase.

Not a big fan of over the top, over reaction, to events.

You want to prove AntiFA, and their adherents correct? Go ahead, declare martial law. You've just handed them the victory on a BDU draped platter. Well done!!

Because I will protest anything like martial law myself, so will many, many others. We may not be out in the streets, but passive resistance works, too. Because I don't have to like them in order to work with them towards a common goal, and with this, were it to happen, we'd have one.

Y'all might wanna give that some thought.
edit on 8/6/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
non issue. Police have to arrest any law breakers. We have existing laws to protect us.

Easy...problem solved.

Unless you're a little baby man, your chances of being hurt by a skinny college kid wearing black are probably zero.

But go ahead and be afraid of something that doesn't effect you.

Not sure why we don't have more threads about real threats....home invasions, theft by drug addicts, domestic violence etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join