It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA terrorists destroy USMC office and attack bystanders in video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Why wouldn't you be?

And against with the mischaracterizations.

The supported hypothetical NG response is directed at their violence against others (but defending property is important too)

In short, as already described, simple riots are easily handled by civil authorities.

Terrorism should be handled by DHS and/or NG.

Terrorism, you know, the tactic ANTIFA engages in.

1 : the unlawful use or threat of violence especially against the state or the public as a politically motivated means of attack or coercion.
Terrorism | Definition of Terrorism by Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com...

I'm tired of the leftists here trying to derail the conversation by saturating the topic with deflections, obfuscation, false statements, false attributions, logical fallacies, and in extreme cases intimidation tactics.

Either refute the facts or admit you have none.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Unfortunately my initial post called for the deployment of the "military" which was taken as "active duty navy, army, marines, etc"

Deploying the National Guard is deploying the military. As a matter of fact it's deploying the oldest branch of the military. The National Guard is no less an active branch of the military than any other. Not sure why you're trying to play semantics on this.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Can we close this thread for a little while? It's gone off the rails.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I have no desire to play semantics.

Call it what you will, you're lasering in on an unimportant detail. Most likely in order to further saturate the thread with irrelevant distraction.

How about this: Deploy whatever branch/service/agency that is capable of being deployed on US soil against possible US citizens for engaging in terroristic and revolutionary violence.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You're free to leave the thread whenever you want.

Typical leftist though, desiring to silence someone else. Especially when you have no actual rebuttal of substance.

Antifa = terrorism

Do I need to repost the definition of terrorism? How about the federal advisory on the same?

Nothing is "off the rails" or unusual about this OP. When has the handling of domestic terrorists ever been a taboo or unacceptable topic? Was the Unibomber handled with kid gloves? How about the domestic terrorists who attacked Oklahoma? Because they were also politically motivated. Did they get a pass?

How about the Boston bomber? Were they treated with kid gloves? How many lined up to defend them?

Yet somehow you advance the false narrative that antifa is merely engaging in protected political activity. Showing up at lawful events to cause chaos and destruction and violence is not protected activity. Willfully engaging in coordinated, distributed and pre-meditated violence is not protected activity.

edit on 8/6/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I have no desire to play semantics.

Call it what you will, you're lasering in on an unimportant detail. Most likely in order to further saturate the thread with irrelevant distraction.

How about this: Deploy whatever branch/service/agency that is capable of being deployed on US soil against possible US citizens for engaging in terroristic and revolutionary violence.

And then prove ANTIFA right and give them more ammo

Sounds like a great idea

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Unfortunately my initial post called for the deployment of the "military" which was taken as "active duty navy, army, marines, etc"

Deploying the National Guard is deploying the military. As a matter of fact it's deploying the oldest branch of the military. The National Guard is no less an active branch of the military than any other. Not sure why you're trying to play semantics on this.

This "libertarian" is in dire distress and in need of more government.

It appears they are seconds away from hyperventilating.

The military and goverment need more authority, and they need it right meow.

For our friends sake. These college kids got him SHOOK.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

It isn't an 'unimportant' detail, it's a critical detail. Deploying the military against United States Citizens is very much a last resort scenario and not something to be done lightly.

And if you feel it's an 'irrelevant distraction' try to get your facts straight.

edit on 6-8-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Trueman

Certainly, a terrorist is a terrorist. Left or right. It doesn't matter, all the same crap.

Terrorist ?
Violent protest is not terrorism , it's violent protest , it isn't new.

Yes, terrorism.

The Department of Homeland Security has finally declared Soros-funded far-left group Antifa a domestic terrorist organization.
On the DHS website, the so-called “anti-fascist” group is described as a “subset anarchist movement” who focus on issues “involving racism, sexism and anti-semitism,” by inciting violence across the United States.

yournewswire.com...
www.newsweek.com...
www.njhomelandsecurity.gov...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

It always amazes me when people want more government.

But it sickens me when they want more government just to kill other people.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

You're free to leave the thread whenever you want.

Will do.

I just don't want to see anybody get banned.

When DTOM logs on there is going to be hell to pay, I tell ya!

lol.

/fin

link   
These are Leftist domestic terrorists.

They need to be put down.

link   

Again you have called for violence also makes you as bad as them.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I never claimed I had facts.
Never tried to refute yours

I posted my opinion.

What do you not understand about that?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Yeah we remember how you blamed one for being run down and killed by a extreme right winger.
You are as bad as the op.
About as anti American as you can get calling for your fellow Americans to be put down.
edit on 6-8-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

OK AM, you made your point. I mistakenly confused the terms military/NG, I don't dispute it.

It isn't to be done lightly. But clearly the States (especially Western states) are incapable of protecting innocent Americans who are simply trying to peacefully lawfully assemble.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

It always amazes me when people want more government.

But it sickens me when they want more government just to kill other people.

Agreed, especially when we have plenty of police officers that will show these folks through the good ol' justice system.

Yet there have been calls for just killing them because they punched some people and broke some windows.

Jail will do just fine folks.

God forbid we tell the government we want the military out there every time we're scared about a protest. Then we won't be able to protest anymore..... Even if that means when the "other side" is in charge.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

The Department of Homeland Security has finally declared Soros-funded far-left group Antifa a domestic terrorist organization.

Sad for your country but even sadder that you don't see why.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
They don't want to talk they want to shout you down with words like racist bigot homophobe enough is enough these are beta male cucks and they need to be put down

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Wrong. ANTIFA shares responsibility in her death, unlike the others on the "right wing"

here's why...

The right had a legal right to assemble there. The attacker did *not* have a legal right to run that young lady down. However, since ANTIFA was there unlawfully with the intent to commit violence (a felony) they actually share responsibility under the felony murder law.

So while the attacker AND antifa share legal responsibility for her death, the un-involved law abiding citizens do not. Hence Trump (and our) belief: that the vast majority of those present on the right were exercising their first amendment rights.

You should probably make some effort to understand the law and understand our statements as they pertain to your misrepresentation of those comments

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join