It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA terrorists destroy USMC office and attack bystanders in video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Scary to see how many is defending antifa in this thread

Scary to see how many are just buying the narrative without understanding that it wasn't just ANTIFA in the wrong , two other extremist groups were also involved but it seems as Patriot Prayer and the Proud Boys are right wing extremist they get a pass when it comes to apportioning blame and claims of terrorism.

Strange world we live in.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
What I can't abide (nor should any American) is their use of violence/intimidation to actualize those views (politically) and their active effort to deprive others of those same rights.

As a non American I absolutely agree with you. However, violent protest is a hallmark of many groups - some of whom I would disagree with, but some of whom I would agree with in the context of the time and place. The difference is that in a modern developed country with law and democracy, such as the US or UK etc., change should be via debate and ultimately by political consensus, so change via vandalism, intimidation and destruction is just pointless and serves no purpose.

However, I would not want to do anything other than prosecute for vandalism, or intimidation. Crossing the line by by having these people shot is what happens in some pretty crappy countries and would certainly give cause for a violent protest.

link   
a reply to: gortex

I wonder if I made a thread saying the military should put the right wing down how long it would stay up?.

link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

You all are falsely trying to equivocate their actions with protesting or other lawful demonstrations.

Clearly my OP does not address that activity. I am addressing their VIOLENCE to achieve political aims ie: terrorism.

1 : the unlawful use or threat of violence especially against the state or the public as a politically motivated means of attack or coercion.
Terrorism | Definition of Terrorism by Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com...

Protesting is fine. Being an "activist" is fine. Demonstrating, assembling, whatever else is perfectly legal/fine. Their violence is NOT ok.

And besides, THEY are the ones coming to our lawful demonstrations with the intent of carrying out this violence.

Stop trying to paint them as "just wanting to be left alone to protest." In reality, these cowardly thugs carry out coordinated acts of pre-mediated violence to achieve their political ends and deprive Americans of their 1st amendment rights. They show up to conservative protests, where folks just want to be left alone to exercising their Constitutional rights. Not to have a bunch of thugs armed with deadly weapons who intend to deprive them of their rights and advance their own political goals through their pre-mediated acts of violence.
edit on 8/6/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It is also an over reaction. Try the decaf, my friend.

It isn't right what was done, on that we're on the same page. Where we part ways is when your reaction is to kill 'em all...

Nope. If you want to lose your way, that's where it'll start. Who else will get killed--who would be next?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

*When the NG suppressed the insurrection at Kent State by revolutionary groups, martial law was not declared despite leftist rumors to the contrary.

You mean when the National Guard actions resulted in the President's Commission declaring "the indiscriminate firing of rifles into a crowd of students and the deaths that followed were unnecessary, unwarranted, and inexcusable"?

You need to work on your history.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Trueman

Fascism
Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe. Wikipedia
People also search for: Nazism, Communism, Anti-fascism, MORE

Fascist are bad..mkay

There is not dictatorial power ruling USA. This government is not fascist. If it was fascist, we wouldn't have media talking crap about the president every day or someone hitting with a hammer the glass of a recruitment center.

You are correct for the most part until we let some group like antifa push us in the direction of fascism.

Yep, and maybe that's the agenda. Like I said in the first page of this thread. I believe these vandals are paid to do that.

The govenrment needs to stop it right now.

If by stop it you mean uncover the truth as to the identities of the purps and decide if they are attempting to push us towards facism...

If by stop it you mean the gov. should just create a zero tolerance policy against antifa then i do not agree. That would be facist.

Once the truth is uncovered (your first point), zero tolerance will be justified. They are terrorists.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has formally classified the activities of anti-fascist groups (antifa) as “domestic terrorist violence” since early 2016, according to confidential law enforcement documents obtained by Politico and interviews.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

left-wing thugs

Dehumanization is a tactic used in wartimes, to soften the blow of the reality of killing other human beings.

Viet Nam was 'gooks'
Germans were "krauts" and "Nazi"
Iraq was 'ragheads".

You call members of the democratic party every thing in the book. You are trying to dehumanize us.
As well as members of Antifa.

Just STOP.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I don't support "killing them all"

I support our NG (which I may have falsely referred to as the military) using their legal authority under Presidential authorization to suppress insurrection and defend the American people from acts of terror

Our NG exists, in part, to ensure the rights of Americans are unabridged. The President/Governor of each state is charged with exercising their office in a way that upholds the rights of Americans and ensures our Constitutional rights are defended.

ANTIFA's actions are a direct affront to the rights of Americans. Rights can be exercising simultaneously. That is to say the conservative demonstrators can both 1) exercise their right to assemble peacefully and speak freely and 2) exist free of violence or threats of violence.

These cowards are following the conservative groups wherever they go with the intent of depriving them of their rights, and intimidating them threats or actual acts of deadly force (an extreme form of violence). ANTIFA is morally and ideologically radicalized, believing their actions are justified. Much like the religious zealotry motivating radical Islamic terrorism in the 2000's, their "true believer" cultist mentality in a true and direct threat to this country

The Democrats continue to ignore the threat ANTIFA poses, which is evidenced by their failure to denounce these cowardly and despicable acts of violence perpetrated not just against the American people, but against the Constitution and our American way of life.

What, but free speech, comes to mind when you first think of the BOR? The ability for our citizens to assemble peacefully and speak freely without threats or actual violence is a hallmark of this Republic. ANTIFA actors are the pinnacle of anti-Americanism

It is just unfortunate to see domestic terrorists getting a free pass from so many (not saying you are doing that) who are provided cover under the false banner of political activism. This stopped being anything close to lawfully protected political activism when ANTIFA started springing up in every major city (just check their social media) with deadly weapons and premediated plans to inflict violence on law abiding Americans.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Some of you are disgusting.
Call in the military
Arrest if possible
Shoot if necessary

Cause a window got cracked?

Sorry but a lot of you right wing patriot types are disgusting people. The # you advocate death for blows my mind.

You also sound like a giant #ing baby.

And lol to whoever said get this man his government. Perfect

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Spacespider

Scary to see how many is defending antifa in this thread

Scary to see how many are just buying the narrative without understanding that it wasn't just ANTIFA in the wrong , two other extremist groups were also involved but it seems as Patriot Prayer and the Proud Boys are right wing extremist they get a pass when it comes to apportioning blame and claims of terrorism.

Strange world we live in.

Certainly, a terrorist is a terrorist. Left or right. It doesn't matter, all the same crap.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Again with the equivocations and false attribution of statements.

This isn't about the left wing. I've made very clear the vast majority of the so-called left wing is exercising their first amendment rights. As specified several times, clearly the OP is not about them.

In fact, it mentions ANTIFA terrorists by name.

And they are terrorists, as I've already demonstrated.

1 : the unlawful use or threat of violence especially against the state or the public as a politically motivated means of attack or coercion.

Are you still here?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I'm not giving anyone a free pass. Just voicing my opinion and that opinion is you are a disgusting person.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I support our NG (which I may have falsely referred to as the military)...

They aren't 'falsely part of the military', they are part of the military.

Our history.

The National Guard is a unique and essential element of the U.S. military.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Obfuscation. Equivocation. Misinformation. Intimidation. Ridicule.

All of the above and more are typical tactics of the authoritarian ANTIFA-apologist radicalized far-left. Not surprised in the least, see the other posts above.

Still... you are unable to refute the facts (which is that ANTIFA goons are by definition terrorists), so you take to personal insults and logical fallacies. Predictable

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Unfortunately my initial post called for the deployment of the "military" which was taken as "active duty navy, army, marines, etc"

When "NG" was a far more effective and concise description.

As in, All "NG" are "military" while all "military" is not "NG"

(and)

link   

I didn't refute anything.

I said you don't deserve to die cause a window was cracked.

I said in my opinion you're disgusting.

I am entitled to an opinion still right? Please don't call the army on me

link   

www.foxnews.com...

Cowardly anti-American anti-Military ANTIFA terrorists are seen destroying a USMC building and attacking innocent bystanders with objects/OC pepper spray

I watched the video.

Where is the "are seen destroying a USMC building and attacking innocent bystanders with objects/OC pepper spray"??

Nowhere in the video?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Still... you are unable to refute the facts (which is that ANTIFA goons are by definition terrorists), so you take to personal insults and logical fallacies. Predictable

Ten dollars says they don't get charged with terrorism.

I think you have to do more than break a window and punch people.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Certainly, a terrorist is a terrorist. Left or right. It doesn't matter, all the same crap.

Terrorist ?
Violent protest is not terrorism , it's violent protest , it isn't new.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join