It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA terrorists destroy USMC office and attack bystanders in video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Well I apologize for evoking that emotion in you, wasn't my intent. But it is ridiculous to see the level of apologizing/excusing going on here for what is irrefutably terrorism/terroristic activity.

They are depriving Americans of their Constitutional rights and using violence to achieve their political goals.

Try as others may, the textbook definition of terrorism cannot be changed

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
They deserve no better. They are not welcome in this country.

Well, don't send them over to us!

Anyway, the point is that in a free country, where people have choice, you have to accept that some people will have views you don't agree with. Putting them up against the wall is not the way to deal with differences of opinion.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Funny I did not see you so animated when a right wing nutter killed a protestor.
Keep it up all going in the evidence file lol.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I don't mind their views. As much as I disagree, I can at least respect their views.

What I can't abide (nor should any American) is their use of violence/intimidation to actualize those views (politically) and their active effort to deprive others of those same rights.

I don't want to "send them" anywhere. I want them to act right and to stop committing violence acts against Americans over their Constitutionally protected political views.

it is ridiculous, and getting out of control

link   
What is scary is so many agree with the nutter.
All hoping and dreaming to go shoot their fellow Americans.....
Sad.

link   
Yesterday there was a live feed from this protest. Actually the protest was an anti-Marxist protest and well publicised prior to the protest day.

So a small group of right leaning people decide to hold this rally. Where? In Berkeley. A town considered those leaning to the right to be the mecca of American Marxism.

Are we to be so naive as to pretend that they did not expect to have a large ''counter'' group show up? Hell they did not even need a counter group in Berkeley as there are enough street people to create a flash mob just looking for some fun in a couple of minutes.

No, these ''right leaners'' were inciting riot. Counter riot. And I am not sure as what I read about that protest on that thread yesterday was that the weapons seized by police were mainly seized from the original protesters.

And the video on the Fox program, yes it does show briefly people in black wearing masks and banging on what appeared to be an unbreakable window. But around them were many many more people who were content to walk on by taking pictures of it all.

So it was a counter protest by fools who were suckered by smarter right leaning riot inciters.

link   

These people are engaging in acts of textbook terrorism against the United States. Your fellow Citizens are being harmed merely for daring to assemble lawfully.

Awww, bless their hearts. How are they supposed to do all that with these scary kids running around.

What is a god fearing, Constitution supporting, flag waving American to do?

They could start by not being a wimp about it all.

Look at the weapons confiscated in Berkley yesterday. ANTIFA goons were in possession of deadly weapons.

Something something muh defend muhself. Everyone has the rights to bare arms, WE AREN'T MOVING AN INCH!!! NO MORE LAWS!!!!

Believe me when I say this is terrorism

MMhmmm, we heard you son, we're gonna give the government more power and authority so you can sleep at night knowing good ol' faithful government is going to protect you from those scary college kids.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Eventually, ANTIFA will try their intimidation tactics with the wrong targets. So far they have restricted their activities to the large cities where people are more or less sheepish against violence. But eventually, they will clash with people willing to fight back.

When that happens, it will be a war. There will be blood. There will be death. And a lot of the victims will likely be innocent bystanders.

There is only one way to stop that from happening: stop ANTIFA. By arrest if possible, but whatever it takes if necessary. We'd better get to it quickly if we want that arrest option... it may already be too late.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yeah very snowflake like lol oh no they broke a window! Get the national guard in and put em against the wall because I'm a cowardly snowflake.
Biggest bunch of wets ever.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Fascism
Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe. Wikipedia
People also search for: Nazism, Communism, Anti-fascism, MORE

Fascist are bad..mkay

There is not dictatorial power ruling USA. This government is not fascist. If it was fascist, we wouldn't have media talking crap about the president every day or someone hitting with a hammer the glass of a recruitment center.

You are correct for the most part until we let some group like antifa push us in the direction of fascism.

Yep, and maybe that's the agenda. Like I said in the first page of this thread. I believe these vandals are paid to do that.

The govenrment needs to stop it right now.

If by stop it you mean uncover the truth as to the identities of the purps and decide if they are attempting to push us towards facism...

If by stop it you mean the gov. should just create a zero tolerance policy against antifa then i do not agree. That would be facist.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Scary to see how many is defending antifa in this thread..

antifa is not your typical kind of people.. they plan to do physical harm to people who does not agree with them
And they destroy everything in their way.

Check it:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Correct me if I'm wrong, but antifa hasn't killed anybody. Same can't be said about the extreme right activists. I hate them, but calling for them to be executed is a bit extreme.

There is no comparison. Antifa dress in armor and bring weapons. I've seen them attack the elderly, women and children and RIP apart plenty of flags.

They are a terrorist organization and should have the riot police sent in anytime they assemble

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I see your point of view, and it's not altogether without merit. But we can't afford to grant liberties and freedoms to one group, and yet deny them to another.

If crimes are committed, there will be arrests. It's in the hands of law enforcement, and that is the best place for it.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You do know that something like this mass crackdown that you're advocating is martial law, correct?

Martial law is not a good thing, especially if it involves political dissent. What's to keep the guys with the guns from deciding they like being on top??

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Eh, they should go to jail.

Maybe not die, but go to jail.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I'm not swayed by your intimidation tactics. If you are accusing me of something put up or shut up, otherwise realize I am laughing/writing you off like the other left-wing thugs who have tried and failed.

That was a lone, uncoordinated, unsanctioned act. That moron didn't represent the vast majority of libertarian/conservative voters.

ANTIFA is excused by the vast majority on the left. They are coordinated, distributed and fully radicalized. Democrat politicians refuse to outright denounce them, and call them out for the terrorists they are. Just like the "right wing" individual you speak of - who was also a domestic terrorist by definition - only difference is that the right didn't make excuses for him, apologize for him, attack those criticizing him or provide political/legal cover.

Your apologies and equivocations are not surprising. But they are unfortunate.

And your attempts to cow me into silence will fail. They are also pretty despicable. Again, not surprising coming from a radicalized authoritarian leftist.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Terrorism is not political dissent.

1 : the unlawful use or threat of violence especially against the state or the public as a politically motivated means of attack or coercion.
Terrorism | Definition of Terrorism by Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com...

Terrorism is not political dissent.

It is not activism. It is not lawful. It is not right.

*When the NG suppressed the insurrection at Kent State by revolutionary groups, martial law was not declared despite leftist rumors to the contrary.
edit on 8/6/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Funny I did not see you so animated when a right wing nutter killed a protestor.
Keep it up all going in the evidence file lol.

Stop defending them. They come dressed for war and instigate the violence.
There is absolutely no comparison. Only one side burns the flag.
Crazy the amount of people trying to defend them or comparing them to extreme righ groups. Pathetic

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Military shouldn't be used on citizens, even dumbass ones.

Even the dumb ass ones. And we should know by now that there are a crabpot full of dumbass ones who think they are fighting for the side of righteousness.

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

By arrest if possible, but whatever it takes if necessary.

How about no on the whatever it takes...

Perhaps we could just let them protest against the things they find unjust just as you also have the right to do and if they brake the law we just let local law enforcement do their job and we then back the local law enforcement with the power that we have subverted to the fed.

Do you see what i done there?

Gave power back to the states while still upholding the law...That is the direction the libertarian's would have us go in.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join