It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA terrorists destroy USMC office and attack bystanders in video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

What's wrong JBurns? You're such a smart guy. Take a break from your own emotions, don't let them get the best of you. Go hug a tree. Play Frisbee with a dog. I'm serious. All this BS we see everyday is starting to affect all of us I think. We all need to calm the hell down.

But..... But.... Some kids broke a window.

They need to hang, something something terrorism.

Poor little guy needs his government. Someone get this man his government.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
antifa destroys usmc office
congrats op you made it to the top of google

and for some perspective here...

The U.S. Marines Office in Berkeley confirmed the attack on the morning of Aug. 6 to Epoch Times. “Yes, it happened,” the office stated. “The windows are cracked and need to be replaced.”After clashing with police and other protesters in Portland on Saturday, Aug. 4, Antifa members took to the streets of Berkeley on Sunday.

www.theepochtimes.com...

link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: testingtesting

Proof?

I've never once used violence to achieve political aims, so that means you're factually mistaken.

Unlike you & your fellow terrorist dog apologists.

Dude. That was scary. Really. I actually felt that and it doesn't apply to me.

link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Fascism
Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe. Wikipedia
People also search for: Nazism, Communism, Anti-fascism, MORE

Fascist are bad..mkay

There is not dictatorial power ruling USA. This government is not fascist. If it was fascist, we wouldn't have media talking crap about the president every day or someone hitting with a hammer the glass of a military office.
edit on 6-8-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

link   

If they take guns away from the mentally ill I'm gonna send them all his threads because he will not have them any more.
Imagine living near a loon like this.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Fascism
Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe. Wikipedia

Fascist are bad..mkay

There is not dictatorial power ruling USA. This government is not fascist. If it was fascist, we wouldn't have media talking crap about the president every day or someone hitting with a hammer the glass of a recruitment center.

You are correct for the most part until we let some group like antifa push us in the direction of fascism.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

If they take guns away from the mentally ill I'm gonna send them all his threads because he will not have them any more.
Imagine living near a loon like this.

Okay, my darling man. JBurns is not a loon. He's super intelligent, and yet he is super, super frustrated.

How can we help him fix that?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Armed, proto-fascist gangs are set to rally in Portland, Oregon, this weekend, stirring fears that the city could witness the kind of political violence not seen since the deadly white supremacist “Unite the Right” event in Charlottesville, Virginia, nearly a year ago.

Members of the two violent far-right groups, Patriot Prayer and the Proud Boys — both of which have deep ties to white supremacist organizations — plan to rally in Tom McCall Waterfront Park at noon Saturday. The so-called “Gibson for Senate Freedom March” is being organized by Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson, who is running for Senate as a Republican from Washington state.
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

ANTIFA are terrorists but the far right groups they were fighting with aren't ?

link   
I am sure there are good people....on both sides

Somebody famous said that one time....a celebrity I think, game show host or someone....ahhhh who was it ???

link   
Military? No.

But police shooting these dogs to stop the violence? That I can live with.

I'm fine with them protesting, but this is not protesting. This is violence, vandalism, and vitriol. We (used to) live in a nation of laws. That is no more. Sooner or later, this lawlessness will affect those who claim ANTIFA is just a group of protestors. I'd bet good money when that happens, there will be an outcry for more law and order... too late.

Again, if someone wants to protest, even if they want to protest something silly like Fascists protesting Fascists (which is what ANTIFA does), that's fine. Walk up and down the sidewalk with your signs demanding that you go home and that you aren't welcome. But the second someone starts a fight, throws a rock, or brandishes any kind of weapon, it is not a protest... at that point it is a riot and any offenders need to be locked up if possible (preferable), or put down if necessary to maintain peace.

And that goes for all groups. ANTIFA is just the obvious offender at this point in time.

TheRedneck

link   
a reply to: JBurns

anti-American anti-Military

Arrest them fine.

Show me an engagement by the US in the last 40 years where it was about defending your country and not pushing some Corporate agenda for invasion for loot. I'll be waiting

put down by our military like the seditious insurrectionist dogs they are. It happened at Kent State and it sure as hell can & should happen to antifa terrorists. Where is our National Guard? America needs you.

What you need Guardsmen to go all rogue again?

Bullets solve everything - judge jury executioner

Murder - yep what could go wrong

Where are the similarities with Kent State ? NONE

en.wikipedia.org...

The Kent State shootings (also known as the May 4 massacre or the Kent State massacre)[3][4][5] were the shootings on May 4, 1970, of unarmed college students by members of the Ohio National Guard at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio, during a mass protest against the bombing of Cambodia by United States military forces. Twenty-eight guardsmen fired approximately 67 rounds over a period of 13 seconds, killing four students and wounding nine others, one of whom suffered permanent paralysis.[6][7] Some of the students who were shot had been protesting against the Cambodian Campaign, which President Richard Nixon announced during a television address on April 30 of that year. Other students who were shot had been walking nearby or observing the protest from a distance.[8][9]

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

How can we help him fix that?

He already said what he needs.

He needs his government. But first, we have to give them more power, and more authority.

That's the only way we can help him.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Also isn't calling for violence against folk against the T&C?.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Also isn't calling for violence against folk against the T&C?.

Not if it's from the American government.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Military? No. But police shooting these dogs to stop the violence? That I can live with.

....They broke a window.

Maybe we can start with some jail and go from there?
edit on 6-8-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Fascism

Fascist are bad..mkay

There is not dictatorial power ruling USA. This government is not fascist. If it was fascist, we wouldn't have media talking crap about the president every day or someone hitting with a hammer the glass of a recruitment center.

You are correct for the most part until we let some group like antifa push us in the direction of fascism.

Yep, and maybe that's the agenda. Like I said in the first page of this thread. I believe these vandals are paid to do that.

The govenrment needs to stop it right now.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
I am sure there are good people....on both sides

Somebody famous said that one time....a celebrity I think, game show host or someone....ahhhh who was it ???

I love you. Just sayin'

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Same ! Just telling you

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That's what I said... arrested if possible. The problem is that the cumulative effect of allowing these riots to go on and on without consequence has been that it likely won't be a window broken... it will likely be several windows smashed, cars set afire, "protestors" throwing objects and trying to fight... when that happens, arrest may no longer be possible.

Arrested if possible... shot if necessary.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

These people are engaging in acts of textbook terrorism against the United States. Your fellow Citizens are being harmed merely for daring to assemble lawfully.

What is a god fearing, Constitution supporting, flag waving American to do? That is a genuine question. What is the average patriot to do if - heaven forbid - they want to go outside and peacefully demonstrate/assemble? They can't, not without having terrorist cells (which are strategically located throughout the United States - as evidenced by their social media pages) show up by the hundreds to not just disrupt, but cause chaos and violence.

Even when they fail at causing serious harm to the lawful demonstrators or the community, these cowards still conspire to deprive American Citizens of their god-given 1st amendment protected right to assemble peacefully and speak freely by forcing police to shut down the event due to their violence.

This isn't a case of peaceful protesters trying to assemble and speak their minds. This isn't even a case of a protest getting out of hand (not terrorism, just rioting). This is a concerted & coordinated effort by a foreign-influenced effort with national reach with the expressed intent of denying Americans' Constitutional rights and advancing a political agenda through violence.

Look at the weapons confiscated in Berkley yesterday. ANTIFA goons were in possession of deadly weapons. This isn't a game, and it isn't a joke - it is a real threat. They were hurling explosives at law enforcement and lawful assemblers for goodness sakes.

By all means, ignore the threat write it off or see it how you want to see it. But the actions of these cowards is unacceptable, and whether you and others acknowledge this or not, it is textbook terrorism.

1 : the unlawful use or threat of violence especially against the state or the public as a politically motivated means of attack or coercion.
Terrorism | Definition of Terrorism by Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com...

Believe me when I say this is terrorism. Antifa actors are therefore terrorists. Domestic terrorists, no less, influenced by foreign ideology and backed by moneyed interests.

My original position, to me personally, still stands. I feel the President/Governors would be totally justified in responding to this as the national security threat it is
edit on 8/6/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join