It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA terrorists destroy USMC office and attack bystanders in video

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
We should probably eradicate the Nazi/White Supremacists that are marching in the streets of America first. Might have less of those Antifa children running around like the world is their dagone video game if we do that.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
www.berkeleyside.com... well antifa may be emboldened in berkly as they gave the bike lock attack professor probation instead of jail time for his attacks on at least 3 people

Police said, previously, that Clanton attacked at least three people with a metal U-lock during the April 15 rally in and around Civic Center Park. Court papers later revealed that Clanton struck at least seven people in the head, according to authorities. One person received a head laceration that required five staples to fix. Another was uninjured but had a piece of a helmet broken off. A third was struck across the neck and back, police wrote.
so with this i think sadly any more protests in that area will be much more violent as apparently hitting 7 people in the head with bike locks is only simple assault

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Justoneman

And? What does your anecdotal information have to do with the National Guard gunning down students at Kent State and the President's Commission issuing a formal statement that it was a disaster that they did?

Antifa are the brown shirts and the NG may have to use the riot training with riot batons. "Tell Joe Douchbag to stop rioting or get whacked", not in the head. The NG gets trained in using the baton and it is not like the LEO's use but closer to a small baseball bat.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I was not around for Sen McCarthy but I do understand he was dead right and we were marks for Communist takeover and shall always be for standing in their way of totalitarian control.Leftist within our Gov, moles if we can agree on a name, were setting up Lenin/Marx style actions at Kent St and every other prog University campus is my take on it.

I came to this conclusion after much thought and study of my own on the matter and after being exposed to it by a Hippie and openly Gay professor who would probably be a Conservative as he was seeking less Gov. Gov IS to be controlled in America by the citizens and not American citizens controlled by the Gov.

edit on 8-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Antifa are the brown shirts and the NG may have to use the riot training with riot batons. "Tell Joe Douchbag to stop rioting or get whacked", not in the head. The NG gets trained in using the baton and it is not like the LEO's use but closer to a small baseball bat.

Er, huh?

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

"Hasn't killed anyone yet". Hasn't being the key word here. It's okay for them to assault people,just don't kill anyone. These are the chicken# cocksuckers that conceal their face. Real men there. Clearly no Marines were present when this # happens. So Einstein. Tell me what right wing groups murder? When people call for their execution,it's not really extreme. My DI back in boot for the Marines would label them "A Clear and Present Danger". I'd really like to meet one of these pussies. Clearly they have no balls. They have to hide their faces. Lil bitches

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

They thought it was a sniper at first because all National Guard units present were supposed to be using rubber bullets .

That's a bit confusing because the students weren't killed with rubber bullets, they were killed with live ammunition and I don't recall the report saying the changed magazines.

What is confusing ?
Nothing.
Read and read again until you get it....
Its there , most folk get it.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
weird that antifa and blm are called on to be classified as terrorist before the kkk, white nationalist and us nazi groups that have actually killed people. I feel like above top secret has the same membership base as stormfront

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
weird that antifa and blm are called on to be classified as terrorist before the kkk, white nationalist and us nazi groups that have actually killed people. I feel like above top secret has the same membership base as stormfront

What reality did they let the KKK get away with murder?

I had a friends brother who infiltrated an Alabama clan that was murdering people and he was crucial help for the feds to send folks to their own KKK hell of the Black leaderships interest as should be so. They don't get a pass! White nationalist by who's definition? I am white but interacial marriage/ Native American wife and I attend predominantly Black Church's regularly.

But if we say anything about racism from any community but white people even we will be labeled and we all know it. The folks slandering white people as evil are perpetuating a lie.

We should base our decisions on the content of character and not just lazily follow the narrative like the news tells us to believe.
edit on 9-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

What is confusing ?
Nothing.

I did, they weren't using rubber bullets, they had live ammo.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

What is confusing ?
Nothing.

I did, they weren't using rubber bullets, they had live ammo.

I think what happened according to Gothmog, the Privates thought they were getting rubber bulltets. But most of us know the difference. I don't know what to say but A M is right. There were real bullets in those M16's. Were they supposed to have rubber bullets? I would hope, but they didn't!

edit on 9-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Correct me if I'm wrong, but antifa hasn't killed anybody. Same can't be said about the extreme right activists. I hate them, but calling for them to be executed is a bit extreme.

I respect your opinion but disagree. Just because ANTIFA hasn't killed anyone YET does not mean we should adopt the "red light" approach. Meaning, wait until someone is killed before enacting severe penalties. I'm not advocating killing them but they should be labeled for what they are. They are an American born terrorist organization and should be held accountable to the laws governing terrorism.

ANTIFA literally is the poster child for extremist terrorism. As an FYI to be a terrorist does not mean you need to kill someone.

ter·ror·ism
[ˈterəˌrizəm]
NOUN

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: testingtesting

1 : the unlawful use or threat of violence especially against the state or the public as a politically motivated means of attack or coercion. Terrorism | Definition of Terrorism by Merriam-Webster

Isn't that just what you suggested should happen in your OP? Doesn't that make you a terrorist?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

ADL says

The current political climate increases the chances of violent confrontations at protests and rallies. Antifa have expanded their definition of fascist/fascism to include not just white supremacists and other extremists, but also many conservatives and supporters of President Trump. In Berkeley, for example, some antifa were captured on video harassing Trump supporters with no known extremist connections. Antifa have also falsely characterized some recent right wing rallies as “Nazi” events, even though they were not actually white supremacist in nature.

Another concern is the misapplication of the label “antifa” to include all counter-protesters, rather than limiting it to those who proactively seek physical confrontations with their perceived fascist adversaries.

www.adl.org...

Even ADL recognizes them for what they are.

The article does not mention the word terrorist at all and goes to great pains to point out that right-wing groups have already caused tens of thousands of deaths in the US but Antifa has not caused any.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Terrorism is a matter of national security, not law enforcement.
Call me when they are declared a terrorist organization. Until then let the cops do their goddamn jobs.

Here you go :

www.njhomelandsecurity.gov...

The article made no mention of terrorism, nor did it declare that Antifa were terrorists?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I think what happened according to Gothmog, the Privates thought they were getting rubber bulltets. But most of us know the difference. I don't know what to say but A M is right. There were real bullets in those M16's. Were they supposed to have rubber bullets? I would hope, but they didn't!

I just checked, the Army didn't have rubber bullets in 1970 for crowd control and only began looking for less lethal means of crowd dispersal after this event due to the fallout.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join