It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA terrorists destroy USMC office and attack bystanders in video

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

That is the kicker right there...Create a need for big brother..no thanks

Exactly when did I suggest more government? Especially more Federal government. I didn't.

I dunno, seems like you just want something to argue about. First you complain that the police might need to use force to arrest someone who is out of control, then you're anti violence but are good with violent groups roaming the cities, and now you complain that expecting the police to do their job is expanding government? Where are you getting all this?

Let's just protect our squares and let the power trippin nuts on all three sides play themselves out.

I am protecting mine... and I don't see any sense in waiting for those who would invade it to gather strength at the border before looking outward. The simple fact is that as long as one group is free to attack, damage, and destroy at will, we are all in danger.

At the beginning of WWII, many felt the same way... Germany wasn't a threat to them. Let the bad guys sort it all out; we'll just protect our square. Problem was that by the time we woke up to how real the threat was, it was almost a lost cause. We beat the Germans to the nuke by no more than a couple of weeks.

Keep those windows closed.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
As if we have no other internal power other than calling in the military...

It is more likely that someone wanting martial law would pretend to be these clowns and do this dirt just so we can have military presence on the streets.

As if the law enforcement could not take care of the matter...

In this case it is not the police force that would be responsible. They attacked a US military installation , not a local Krogers
Of course , I would not expect you to know that.
As usual

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: paraphi

To be fair destroying private property isn't protest nor is it protected by the constitution

It was not private property. It was a USMC building. That is an act of war.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: JBurns
It happened at Kent State and it sure as hell can & should happen to antifa terrorists. Where is our National Guard? America needs you.

It happened at Kent State because a bunch pf pussies shot unarmed students from a distance of not less than 70' and then lied about it and said there was s sniper. This isn't the same thing.

Hell, the President's own commission concluded "the indiscriminate firing of rifles into a crowd of students and the deaths that followed were unnecessary, unwarranted, and inexcusable."

They thought it was a sniper at first because all National Guard units present were supposed to be using rubber bullets . Someone at the Guard station accidentally issued some with live ammo
From a US citizen.
That was alive at the time.
And , though not there , was there in the spirit of the protest.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 8 6 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

They must be put down by our military like the seditious insurrectionist dogs they are. It happened at Kent State and it sure as hell can & should happen to antifa terrorists. Where is our National Guard? America needs you.

Sounds like they'll need to be tortured. Then put down. What methods of torture, and slaying do you suggest?

Perhaps go with the leeches in the hog juice pit like in Rambo 2:

Or do you prefer the electroshock bed mattress spring method?

Then perhaps the Guillotine to finish the job:

Cant be hassling those recuriter offices (where they recruit youngsters to go get their heads chopped off / legs blown off).

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Good stuff. I call out the extremists on both sides, they're what keeps the country delivided because they're loud.

The antifa are no better, but neither justify military occupation of our streets.

Let the boys and blue handle the dumbasses.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Shouldnt we at least get some forced labor out of them all first?

Then maybe some gladiatorial entertainment?

And do we really have to kill the survivors, cant we just exile them?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Why not just make the perp/s pay for getting the window fixed and some community service time.

Calling for the deaths of those who believe differently than you sounds more like what terrorists do, than people protesting that turns violent (hint, terrorists don't usually have organized public protests).

And the 'explosives' that were thrown were flash-bangs, that the police used to break up the protest. Anyway, it's like calling petrol car engines "explosive devices", technically correct, but really just emotive exaggeration on behalf of Fox spin doctors.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Nuke them from space. Nuke the entire country into a glass desert!

Only then will America be great again!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Correct me if I'm wrong, but antifa hasn't killed anybody. Same can't be said about the extreme right activists. I hate them, but calling for them to be executed is a bit extreme.

If they are wearing masks, they are no different than Hamas...They are terrorists and should be dealt with accordingly...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

NO!

Not a glass desert.

A glass parking lot.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

NO!

Not a glass desert.

A glass parking lot.

The greatest glass parking lot the world has seen.

Yuuuge!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hey now, the wheel of pain builds character, I mean Conan went from a mere boy into a hulking beast just from the wheel of pain, that and losing everything he valued.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Reminds me of the highlander;

Thar can be only one.

(americah)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Maybe I missed something but doesn't being labeled a domestic terrorist group mean anything these days? I guess if they are going to mess with the Marines we'll see how much farther this goes.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Look up their doctrine... Or at least with the Portland "chapter". Such as not speaking against racism and what they term as fascism just contributes to it spreading.

It appears Antifa's doctrine of preventing free speech and attacking violently those they hate is telling.

edit on 7-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Good stuff. I call out the extremists on both sides, they're what keeps the country delivided because they're loud.

The antifa are no better, but neither justify military occupation of our streets.

Let the boys and blue handle the dumbasses.

Agreed. Now how do we deal with the calls to stand down while all hell breaks loose in the streets? Someone pointed out that ignoring the violence perpetuates more of it.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Correct me if I'm wrong, but antifa hasn't killed anybody. Same can't be said about the extreme right activists. I hate them, but calling for them to be executed is a bit extreme.

Extreme left activists have tried, does Rep. Scalise ring a bell? What about all the police bombings committed by the Black Panthers in the 70's? If you want to reach, I can do the same.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
Maybe I missed something but doesn't being labeled a domestic terrorist group mean anything these days? I guess if they are going to mess with the Marines we'll see how much farther this goes.

Good point. Those defending them here do have a point about the bullets. But if they ask for it by being dangerous and harmful, then they are daring to tempt fate and are going to go too far. Thugs without weapons have a much better chance of living to get bonded out of jail.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join